• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red 251+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
this rom have 1 bug.
Move 'Dragon Tail' use
-> if Foe's pokemon and wild pokemon Hp 0, no give exp.. (except foe's final pokemon)

when possible fix this bug??
That's already in the bug list, and I really don't think that this can be fixed. Things are continually improved though, maybe I'll dig something up sooner or later.

I might as well mention while I'm here that the only things I need to add for the 30 new Pokemon now are cries, stats, movesets, and 'Dex entries, so the biggest part is moving along well. Ah, and this time I got both Trainer Facing Fix and B/W repels in. Evolution methods aren't added quite yet, but I want to get all that done after I get TM learnsets finished up for the original 386 (then it's the movesets for the new ones, and then it's gearing up all learnsets/relearner moves) and initial testing of everything so far. Stuff for map/store/encounter changes isn't in just yet but I have scripts and all ready, so a little under half of the "under the hood" work is done overall at this point. Still "when it's done."

Speaking of, here's the really real attacks/TM list. I took a lot of deliberation about things, and came up with something with a lot more changed this time around on the TM side of things (grand total of 16-18 changed, which is a lot given the hack's purpose). Oh and... yeah, Rock Tomb is balanced with the moves that are just like it. I don't understand why it wasn't like that to begin with.

Spoiler:
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Is there any chance for the Move Tutors to be non One-use-only?
I can certainly try! If I do get that settled, I'll put it in as an optional patch like unlimited TMs.

Either way even though they won't be able to be bought back like TMs, every once in a while a former tutor move will appear as a relearner move if it's extremely useful.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Is this hack complete, because I was going to start playing it if it is.
Even though I'm currently redoing it from scratch, I can truthfully say that from the very start this hack has been 100% complete and able to be finished.

Just... keep in mind of the bugs+Gastro Acid. I promise there will be less next time around (weather problem has been fixed already, I haven't seen any problems yet with GA, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back