• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
(Uh... what's with the Pokemon birth again?)

"...especially hungry and decided to eat the children he kidnapped."

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
"...which was actually a frozen, yet very angry, Rayquaza horribly deformed. It was so angry that it cried frosted jelly beans that cascaded all over the cavern floor."

Years
(I loved Pokemon Destiny Deoxys ! Best Pokemon movie ever!)

Rayquaza then fired balls of chocolate ice cream at Deoxys which...

Last edited:

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
"Then placed his hand in front of his buttocks, farts, then aggressively puts it in front of Rayquazas nose"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Someone should seriously remind bobandbill and me to have a silly thread like this again in this section. Just one where anyone on the forum can add a sentence to a story, and then we can put it together and see what insanity everyone came up with.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
"While all this was happening, the child had managed to free himself and acquire nuclear capabilities. He threatened to decimate the entire universe if Rayquaza and Deoxys did not give him..."

Years
iWpZ8.png

[Every story sounds better when it ends with this. Oh geez i can't stop laughing everytime I see this. xDDD]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Someone should seriously remind bobandbill and me to have a silly thread like this again in this section. Just one where anyone on the forum can add a sentence to a story, and then we can put it together and see what insanity everyone came up with.

Reminding you to do this ^

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
"...said 'Nope. Not going there. No way,' and flew over to the yellow-ish brick road and followed it all the way to the Land of Ooo, where there was..."

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
"the little kid was standing in the middle of the yellow brick road. Consuming a cookie in one hand and flipping the finger with the other. Laughing."

Back