• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Yeah, I tend to find some nice stuff at Wallmart. I normally get my nice T-Shirts at Hot Topic though. I like my band T-Shirts! In fact, I am wearing my AFI one right now! I also have Kittie and Marylin Manson! I have a cool InuYasha one too! Actually too InuYasha ones, one is black, and the other is red, marron actually, but it seems that Dureku has stolen it and my Linkin Park hoodie.. I don;t know if I will ever get those back. lol. But we are getting married, so I'll be able to see my stuff again when we move in together.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
I have an Evanescence T-Shirt as well. Do you mean Otep, if not, I've never heard of Opeth. My Bf and I are also into techno and some japanese music as well. He also likes Voltaire! We like Pink Floyd and Ozzy Ozborne too!

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Cool, but I meant Opeth, Otep is another band but they're awesome as well. My bf and I are into techno as well but also dark wave, dark industrial, industrial, medieval, electro goth, goth metal and so on with the weird bands like some people say LOL

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Cool, it's great to be with someone that is interested in a lot of the same stuff as you. My bf is kind of "goth" as well. And I put that in "" because I don't consider us as "goths' but that is the label society has placed on people in a lot of black.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Yeah I hate to label ourselves but some times people just don't get it and they're all confused until you throw the bone at them. Besides, I'm used to it since at college, Goth is all people know me as.
Well, that's how it was when I went to high school too. No matter where you go, that is the label we will always be stuck with when being around other people.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
updates list yay! more people joined.

I even got rep for making this ^_^

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
I am doing great, just got back from a long walk with my bf. So I think I will take a shower... lol

I love you guys! Thanks so much!

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Can i join the DA club? :P

Reputation is stupid in some ways.... oh no, i got neg rep for this... stomps on rp.

Here we go with those stupid lables put on ppl... "i think your goth cus you wear black" ..... stupid society.... and you know what i think about this...

The nicest thing death has done for me... made me laugh, lol

Last edited:

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
Can I have permission to burn down this club and stamp on the ashes?

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
bgt family: sure you can join edits list

mewman: nope thats mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back