• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
feraligatr master said:
i don't know who has the most i only have 5 and im looking for ditto now if i get the chance to download deoxys ill try to get a shiney form of that--XD
cool which one are you goin to? im goin next week ^-^, i have fr and lg so mt fr will get the normal one and lg will get the shiny​

Years
BG pokemon freak said:
O.K. sorry :) really!!!! It won't happen again! By the way who has the most shinyes- just for the record :) and I don't want that guy that says he has about 60 but accidently deleated his save :) to repeat it !!!!????
As far as active members go, I think LDD is in the lead with eleven, was it? Aaryn had a bajillion, but he deserted us. I'm not even sure he was telling the truth...

Edit: Surskit #17 :classic:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Well, Aaryn claimed to have 15, which would put him ahead of LDD. But who knows if he's honest or not? Hi, by the way. I haven't been here for like 9 days. Pretty wild. I haven't been shiny hunting. I've been doing lots of schoolwork (I'm trying to keep my straight As) and pursuing several outstanding females (it's sort of like shiny hunting, except if I succeed I have something that I'll be happy with my whole life instead of just until Pokemon becomes a thing of the past). It's kinda weird how many similarities there are with shiny hunting and trying to find a girlfriend who you can be real with. You may have a really clear idea of what you want, and you'll hunt and hunt until you find her. When you do, you'll do everything in your power to get her (waste all the ultra balls, all the timer balls, let your pokemon faint, use your master ball if need be). Other times, you'll just be wandering around, minding your business when that shining person appears and makes you so happy that you crap your pants. Well... maybe it's not really like finding a girlfriend, but I needed a long post to make up for my extended absense.

Zeos

Forever A trainer! Always!
Years
May I join, I love catching Shineys, It gives m a sence of acomplish ment, and I like that, so I hunt for them. :)

Years
Guess what I hooked with my latest innovation in Ampersand Bait? A SkinnyGreenMan, that's what! There's a chance he might drop in some time in the next little while, but who's to say?

18 Surskits as of today's hunt. Still pretty far off from 56.779151225053038614514755283753...

Edit: Forgot to mention that I received a PM from him in response to mine regarding ZZT. Fun little ASCII art game... :)

Edit2: Sure you can join, Zeos. Be a good little SHC member, now, and find them shinies!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
If you don't find shinies, we'll hunt YOU! Only not really...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
umm yea you can but well we dont have abanner, we have shiny cards
oh and ryan why havent you posted in mUnity?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
MetalMario said:
Guess what I hooked with my latest innovation in Ampersand Bait? A SkinnyGreenMan, that's what! There's a chance he might drop in some time in the next little while, but who's to say?

Whos to say? You just never know with him...

Hey guys, sorry I heven't been around for a while. I stopped comming when the computer stopped working and... Well, I haven't really been around much since. That is, until I decided to stop in and check on something I had written in the Role Play section way back when. Thanks to MetalMario's message regarding ZZT, I'm back.

No more shinies to report from me - I haven't really been playing GBA much lately, but... Whats the state of the shiny dex? I'm certian it must be WAY behind, as I haven't been around to update it... Anyone got a list of new shinies handy? It would be very helpful in updating the dex.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
AHEHQHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's SGM!?! WELCOME BACK! (I'm rsgh5, only with a new name). We don't have a new list of shinies handy, unfortunatly... I haven't captured any shinies since you left either... It's great to have you back though. Stay this time...

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Alrightey, I'll just have to began updating the list based on the posts (156 pages of posts... yikes...) that I missed. It may be next to impossible to be sure when it is completed but I guess I can go ahed and start.

Years
Welcome back SGM! (ryan, even though you may not have won the elections, looks like you get a SkinnyGreenMan gratis just the same... :classic:)

We currently don't have a maintained list of captured shinies. I was trying to standardize owned shinies on the cards, but this is still far from ideal and is dependant on me/ryan not being lazy. I think it's best to start fresh with the list, anyway, considering how many of the shinies in the list were caught by members who haven't been here in like a year, and the somewhat questionable honesty of some other members...

If ryan agrees with the plan, I think we active members should indicate (Pok?dex style, so with evolutions) what shinies we qualify for in the new Shiny Dex. I'll post as an example:

Code:
137 Porygon
147 Dratini
148 Dragonair
149 Dragonite
187 Hoppip
188 Skiploom
189 Jumpluff
233 Porygon2
264 Linoone
293 Whismur
294 Loudred
295 Exploud

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Alright, well let me know how to update it when your ready and I will.

Oh, I just looked it up and found out this is the 3rd most popular club in the pokecommunity, and running very close to second. WOOT for the shiny hunters club!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
omg omg sgm is back!!!!! this is great news, it adds to the excitement of me getting jirachi from pokemon channel and the deoxys event on sunday w00t!!! and since you were gone i got a shiny golem :D join mUnity

Last edited:
Back