• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I'm not really a big fan of the whole egg-thingie...

And the BW sprites are fine, I guess. Though sprites are hard to fill and make a signature look good with.
It's fairly organised, though. 5/10

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
4/10.

No organisation, plain white background and bad quality Reshiram and default everything for the text doesn't appeal to me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I hate those 'Put this in your signature/post" things. Overall, it's a bit sloppy, sorry. =/ The Lickitung licking that other Pokemon gave me a laugh, though. xD

6/10

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
9/10 ... watching Soul Eater right now Woohoo!

Would give 10/10 but saving that for something completely mind blowing. (I know I'm getting a terrible rating but saw Maka and had to rate :p )

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
7/10 Yay for Miltoic but if the pics were smaller it would be better. Toommuch text and it blends in with the image

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
8/10
Mainly for letting me say that it's eggcelent, doesn't look like too much work has gone into it though xP Atleast the text matches the Pokemon and the eggs are organised P:

(I actually worked quite hard on mine T_T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back