• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Oh, you guys think I actually play FPS? Nah. I'm too busy learning combos, blockstrings, and how to block for fighting games. My cousins that bought an Xbox for the sole purpose of playing Black Ops are the ones who play those kind of games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
29. I definitely need to brush up on my skills when it comes to fighting games but I'm not too shabby at third and first person shooters if I do say so myself lol.

Been too busy on Assassin's Creed to play any fighters or shooters at the time though and I'm steering clear of any RPGs for a while due to how long it took to beat Lost Odyssey although I may go back to Mass Effect 2 sometime.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I'll play any game, as long as it amuses me. :3
As far as fighters go, I really only play Tekken and Soulcalibur. Once upon a time I played Bloody Roar, but I haven't seen that game around anywhere and the one time I did I couldn't buy it. ;~; I should go get it now, lol.
First person games . . . probably just Left 4 Dead and Portal. Some F.E.A.R, but not much, lol.
Ho gawd Soulcalibur IV. Just got it recently. Sooooo bad. Soulcalibur III was much better, lol.
My sister was pissed when she saw Tira. And Yoda? At most he's good for lulz (as that's what my sister and I did: Yoda vs. Yoda = much lulz)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. I love Tekken and it's been a while since I played SC4 but honestly I kinda like it lol.

FEAR's one of my favorite series right now, Project Origin's still one of my favorite games period.

And I still need to beat the first Portal, maybe sometime after I get my own copy of The Orange Box.

Nakuzami

Years

Well, Soulcalibur IV by itself isn't too bad . . . but it just seemed to ruin so much, lol. Voldo's first outfit made him look like a prostitute - and the way he moves does NOT help. My sister and I couldn't stop laughing for too long while playing as him. xD
And Azazel in Tekken 6 seems . . . a bit over the top, lol. There's a few other things that bug me - like how they seem to keep making Christie $luttier and $luttier every chance they get, and she's my favorite character.

Portal is good, but Portal 2 is amazing.
I think it should have gotten Game of the Year. >:C

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
35. Never played as Voldo very much so I can't say much there TBH.

And I shall be taking a little break for a while now, until next time.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

On PO and just chatting with some of the awesomest people there :3 And learning more about competitive battling as a whole.

Otherwise I've been playing PMD: EoS which is a great game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just finished taking a quiz. damn rounding. ah well.

It's just text, but the text itself is... interesting? Is it from a song, per chance?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. Oh Shawn. <3

I'm on the third game now. I played the first two games on the Wii (sadly, we don't have the fifth case of the first game sob) so yeah. Onto the third game now!

Ahhh, I've always wanted to play a Layton game. I've never really gotten a chance though. ;;

I've never played Tekken, but I had a friend who was a fan of it and spoke of it from time to time with me. I think I also have one of it's opening songs on my iPod.

Nakuzami

Years

The look of that game is really bugging me . . .
. . . and I love how they show the Tekken characters getting destroyed. Oooooh, I'd go capoeira all over their arses with Christie. :3
I think that video actually makes me NOT want to play Street Fighter . . .

Tekken is fun, albeit slightly confusing at times with the story. :3
It . . . did bug me that half the characters spoke english to each other, and the others spoke japanese and . . . eh, it just bugged me(In Tekken 5/6, I believe). At least in Tekken 4 they would actually converse correctly (ex. Jin and Hwoarang speaking english, rather than both speaking different languages, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back