• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

OCC - A Journey Of New Friendships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Here's the OCC chat for my RP! Post your chit chat here, any questions, etc. ALSO SIGNS UP ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
ah, very cool. I likey. lol looks good so far, the role play that is.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Thanks, its my first RP. I posted another in the Other Roleplay section, but I guess it didn't get approved. Oh well. =]

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Whee, the OC thread~

Fun fun. This roleplay's going to be fun. A good summer game. l3

Yes, the plot is going to get very interesting, I foresee. :3 You did a great job.

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
mhm, looks good, great read cyan. liked it, you too chabz

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
wow, i doing everything i can to make my character as evil as possible. hey, so far so good. this is gonna be a great story

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Alright, but your going to need to do it from now on. Just this once. And idk if you guys noticed my other trainer card, Vincent Gibbs, but i'm going to have him be the other co-leader.

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
should i make a convo with the 3 advance trainers or no, im thinking what i shuld do next, get up off the seat and find ash, or start a convo with the advance trainers, any ideas?

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
The whole, "Give us your pokemon" Worries me a little. xD Yes, I worry for the characters.

Gibbs, actually, looks like an awesome character. Maybe, if your ever bored, you can make a sign-up for him to? :3 Then we can get a good idea about him.

Just suggesting, though. ^^;

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
I prob won't have a sign up for him, for this rp, but you'll get to know him better this way. And you don't have to give them your pokemon, they just want to physically see them. Not that you'd have to worry..your only an average trainer. You have to worry about Teams E-H who are going to try and kill you hahaha.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I know, I was reading that and internally was like, " Crap."

xD You're right though, about Gibbs. That's the whole point of a roleplay, right? To develope characters.

Well, that and having fun.

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
alright ima post in a lil, just summing up in my head what im going to do

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
i'm gonna post soon too. just waiting for some people to post before me so i have something to respond to.

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
there pika, i think u can add from, ontop of my post.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hrmm...

Okay, can somebody lay some ground rules for me? I've never actually been in a roleplay where you can control other people's characters, so I dunno how it works. <:3 Can someone explain it to me, please? Sorry for being an idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back