• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

timson733333

Woah.
Years
is a good idea ...
Everyone will put pokemon
in Gameboy Advance

Well, people have been doing so ever since D/P/Pt came out. The problem is that the sprites in those ROM hacks are almost guaranteed to be skewed badly or badly proportioned, so that's where this resource comes in and makes everything look prettier.

Years
Yeah.. people shouldn't be asking when this project will be finished. Just wait patiently. I'll just delete any future posts that ask similar questions because I hardly see any criticism or comments anymore. If you'd like to say you use the sprites, then use it, but don't post saying you are, those little things are for Visitor Messages.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
634.png

635.png

See, I'm not dead :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Secondary Frames

Please do some secondary frames and can you add a download pack for all of the sprites in gen 4 that has a second frame? thx

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Please do some secondary frames and can you add a download pack for all of the sprites in gen 4 that has a second frame? thx

He already said he wasn't gonna do secondary frames for emerald, because it'll take to make another 649 sprites. Also, just a few sprites were having a second frame, you can find them at the two first pages.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
The Giratina origin back sprite is completely wrong. Compare the wings of the front sprite, and those of the back sprite:
718.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
hey everyone! I have some sprites here, if you like them, I can make more of them just tell me because I have lots of time in my hands. Oh! And by the way, front sprites are from ChaosRush!

<sprites>

Note: No shinies yet. I haven't palette edit it yet. Wait for the update. I have just done this recently.
Please read the first post. Do not post "your" sprites here.

Oh! And by the way, front sprites are from ChaosRush!
Gee, I wonder who that is...

The Giratina origin back sprite is completely wrong. Compare the wings of the front sprite, and those of the back sprite:
718.png
It's like that in the official sprite. But I do agree that it looks stupid, so I might change it. After all, I changed Fan Rotom's backsprite because it was anatomically incorrect.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
More fluffyness
637.png

EDIT: for anyone wondering, I did not skip Vanillish, I added it to the first post several weeks ago without saying anything.

Last edited:

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
Years
Popping back into this thread because I only now just noticed some of these sprites (the ones in particular dating back to August. Just goes to show how frequent I am on forums these days. :I). Anyway...

So you ended up making an Archeops sprite with the tail facing behind after all! Looks good, I'm glad I was at least able to give you the idea. :) The backsprite also looks nice, Archeops' head reminds me of a serpent somewhat.

Also, nice fluffy updates. I don't care what anyone says, I love Vanillite and its respective evolutions. It's just downright adorable.

Crystar500

Stressed and Confused
Years
I love these sprites, bro. I'm gonna use them in a hack one day when I get a chance. I'll be sure to credit you.
If you want, I can post screenshots of some of these in-game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I've been working on my hack, Pokemon DarkViolet, so I've made a few adjustments to Kanto Pokemon sprites.

001-1.png

Adjusted the colors for Bulbasaur a bit.

006-1.png

Completely re-did Charizard's front sprite because I realized the old one actually looked pretty bad.

029.png

I only made this because Prof. Oak uses this Pokemon in the intro...

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
i have some sprites,but can't send them now ._.
Please don't post any of your sprites in this thread, the only people that can are me and the "helpers list" that I've indicated in the first post. If you would like to be on the helpers list, then send me a PM with some of your sprite work.

Pokemon DarkViolet O.o What's that?
It is my Pokemon ROM hack, which is my own remake of the original Pokemon games. The hack is one of the main reasons I started this sprite project, as I refuse to use the R/S/E/FR/LG sprites. It's nice having this kind of resource, since when I want to insert a new Pokemon or new sprite, I don't have to look for anything, I can just go to my sprite resource.

Years
Don't post that you have sprites if you can't or don't plan on posting them. An alternative is to send a PM to Chaos Rush if you want your sprites to be evaluated and possibly added to the extensive list.

timson733333

Woah.
Years
Could somone tell me the pallet number to get the best buizel sprite on Unlz-Gba.

The images that Chaos Rush made are meant to be used with Wichu's Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor. Don't use unlz-GBA with these sprites (and frankly, don't use it for this purpose in general); it is more inconvenient and confusing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
sdfasadfsadfsdf

I, Chaos Rush, hereby present to the community a collection of digital artwork files depicting the Pokémon character Deerling, in its multiple iterations.

638.png
638-1.png
638-2.png
638-3.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back