• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like your post theme?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha it certainly represents me well, as it is a chibi drawing of me by my friend Infinite! She made them for a lot of RP peeps and we'll be rocking them as a collab for a while now <3 I made the css in the signatures, based on gimmepie's design ideas. How do you like my pikastyle banhammer? (8

In general, I really prefer smallish text signatures with a few links, and small avatars, maybe 100-120px something. I quite enjoy having gif avatars, preferably from Homestuck or Doctor Who. Not overly many colors at once either.

Years
...I should think they do. Both my avatar and signature are actually photos of me.

I don't stress over what theme to use, but I do always like using something that best represented my identity. When I was active on PC on the regular I used my drawing skills to make themes of an original character I used as my persona. The same thing applies now - I just go with what best showcases my identity.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
I'm actually starting to get a little bored of mine, but i'm too lazy to make myself a new one. The perennial first world problem.

I also have no idea what i'd like my next theme to be, so there is also that.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I am super happy with my little theme I have going on. Nick Wilde is super awesome and Zootopia is my favorite movie so it works out great!!!!!

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
Years
Do you like your current post theme?
- Of course I do :D It's perfect.
Is it one you made yourself or did you get someone else to make it for you?
- Dedenne1 made my signature with the CSS.
Why did you choose the theme you're using?
- Because sass is class.
What would be your ideal post theme if you had the capability to make it?
- Umm... not sure? I love this one lol
Do you think your post theme represents you well as a person?
- Absolutely lol I am sassy af

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
i love my current post theme! i like keeping signatures simple & with little to do with my avatar so that i can change my avatar often without having to change my siggy each time. i know my signature is super simple; that's just how i like it! i cropped my avatar and changed the file size myself, but i didn't make the gif, apart from that my theme is self-made yeah...

my ideal post theme would be a cute drawn avatar of myself or something, and then just the signature i have now, probably! i'd say my post them represents me pretty well atm because my avatar is josh, from until dawn, which is one of my fav videogames (he's my fav character) and we share a lot of personality traits; my signature is my ideal pokemon team, too, so it's all pretty much meant to suit me somehow.

Years
I love my current theme. As for whether or not I made it, it was kind of a group effort. The CSS was based off designs that myself and Nuclear Chicken made, Rika kinda mashed them together and cleaned up the code after that. The amazing artwork was made by Infinite based on pictures of us all (those of us with the same theme).

I don't really have an ideal theme since what I want changes from time to time but I'll probably be keeping this one for a while.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
i made the signature myself but not the avatar, only cropped another image that matched my signature.
i like the purple and even though i a lot of compliments on my signature, i think i am going to change it soon to something k-pop ^_^​

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
I like mine. I think I should sort out the text in my signature though. It's kinda messy. (Looking for opinions on that)

Years
I love mine I think the avatar suits me pretty well. Wish I had a sig with Ritsu though. I don't know how to make those things though, so if someone who knows how to should totally offer to make me one.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Do you like your current post theme?
Ever since my girlfriend introduced me to Toradora, it's never left my mind. Course I love it :) Also Taiga is cute.

Is it one you made yourself or did you get someone else to make it for you?
Image/gif isn't mine (obviously) but...err, the text beneath the gif is? I worked somewhat! c: (in all honesty though, I've tried my best to keep sources linked. It's their work, not mine~)

Why did you choose the theme you're using?
I've been feeling like having a single character as a post theme a month as some sort of game with myself. A "gril of the month" thing. I chose Taiga because she's my second favourite anime character and because you can only have so much Megumin. Don't worry, come August, I'll replace her with someone else. :)

What would be your ideal post theme if you had the capability to make it?
Sparkly sparkly CSS in the sig. I'm always jealous of signatures with lots of good CSS...if I could make it myself, I'd be happy for an eternity and a few.

Do you think your post theme represents you well as a person?
I suppose. Anime is something I enjoy quite a bit, but even I'm not huge into it. Just a thing for fun. I guess to answer the question, yes. It represents something I like to do.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I haven't had a post theme in forever. Or a usertitle. And I hardly do much with my sig anymore. Nevermind that my avatars last for variable amounts of time

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
My entire theme is just a hodgepodge of whatever, just so I could have something there. My signature is just a link to my GPX page, my avatar is a very adorable picture of Jolteon (I'm thinking of changing it soon, but I don't know to what), and my usertitle is... It's something that I've had since November of 2013, and that is the only part that I have no intention of changing.

My ideal post theme would be far more Ender's Game related, whether that is movie-verse, comic-verse, or book-verse. I do have an exact idea for a theme I'd want, but it requires far more artistic talent than I currently have. So the only thing that really represents me from my entire theme is my usertitle.

Though Jolteon is my favorite Eeveelution.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I just got a new avatar and for once I have a usertitle too. Not sure if I like it, might just switch back after a few minutes. I generally go with simple themes without usertitles.

Back