• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I'm on Applejack's side on that episode. Rainbow had a horrible attitude. She turned what could've been some fun competition into a huge conflict. :V

Anyway, I doubt the delay is anything to do with the making of episode 2, since it's already done.
I personally think they just delayed episode 3 so more people will get the chance to watch the first two episodes, and to get into the show! Also for the people who might not be able to watch it on scheduled time.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I really need to get active on this forum again.

Anyway, my thoughts on S2E1:
Discord is absolutely awesome! At first I thought I was going to dislike him like I do most of the other villains/antagonist of the show (the exception being Trixie.) Withing the first day it aired, I knew nothing else on tv was going to be as good as the premiere so I just kept watching it over and over and over again :D

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I'm currently watching, "Show Stoppers" on the HUB right now.
At least, the network is playing season one's episodes as well.

Sammyskitty said:
(the exception being Trixie.)

Yay, another Trixie fan. :D

~Ryukaa said:
Anyway, I doubt the delay is anything to do with the making of episode 2, since it's already done.
I personally think they just delayed episode 3 so more people will get the chance to watch the first two episodes, and to get into the show! Also for the people who might not be able to watch it on scheduled time.

Me and a few others in Equestria Daily's chat were talking about that yesterday, night. We all thought what you said after three hours of talking.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I'm on Applejack's side on that episode. Rainbow had a horrible attitude. She turned what could've been some fun competition into a huge conflict.

You look at it, Rainbow was a pegasus and thus had an advantage. Even when they tied Rainbow's wings to her body, the two still found a way to butt heads. Of course, what good is fighting the whole episode?

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
Can I join? Im kinda a fan. I still need to watch more episodes, tho.

- Favorite Episode: Not sure. I havnt seen a whole lot.
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Not exactly sure.
- About Me: Um...big Pokemon fan, recently became a brony. Not a hardcore brony, need to watch more of the episodes. Im a pretty immature person most of the time.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Welcome to the herd, Neosquid.

If your confused about "side ponies", they're ponies like Derpy Hooves, Octavia, Lyra and Bon-Bon just to name a few. Basically any pony that did not assist Twilight Sparkle in finding the Elements of Harmony.

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
To be exact, the side ponies are the secondary characters. So that means ponies like Applebloom, Big Macintosh or the Great and Powerful Trixie. People just like putting background ponies in their side ponies section. o3o
But anyway, welcome!
How are you finding the series so far? Oh, and what made you watch it in the first place? xD;
Just curious, haha.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
The show is very popular on Bulbagarden, thats why I started watching.

Its a good series. Its really cute, and it can be funny.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
All we bronies ask is to just give the show a chance. We promise you'll enjoy the show as much as we do.

Oh, it's popular on Bulbagarden too? That's cool. It's cool to see if being popular in more and more places.

Years
Yeah, it's enormously popular over there last time I checked... though I haven't really dug around on it much since I left staff. If I had to guess, I'd say about 10+ of their staff members plus a bunch of users had ponies in their avatar and/or signature. MLP definitely deserves the popularity. <3

Also, welcome to the club!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Yeah, it's enormously popular over there last time I checked... though I haven't really dug around on it much since I left staff. If I had to guess, I'd say about 10+ of their staff members plus a bunch of users had ponies in their avatar and/or signature. MLP definitely deserves the popularity. <3

Also, welcome to the club!

I haven't been on Bulbagarden in a few years, but that's surprising how wildly popular it is over there.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Shameless notification that Rainbow Dash is the most popular pony there. Awesome.

Like I said earlier, it's cool to see the show popular in some many places. The magic of friendship is powerful.

It's been popular all over the place. DeviantArt, here (PokeCommunity), Bulbagarden, Halolz's forums, etc. (too many to say.)

It's just a popular show, now. :)

Back