• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Most recent game I've bought would have to be Dust, but it's not that exciting. Its okay, but not absolutely incredible. I have too many games.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I bought South Park: Stick of Truth last night for the PS3. I'll admit being swayed by reviews, but I've been interested in this title since it's announcement. At the very least, the game will be sure to humor me.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I bought Legend of Zelda oracle of Ages CIb for the GBC and Breath of Fire 2 CIb for the GBA about a week ago.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I recently picked up Mii Force. It's not something I can pour hours a day into, but it's pretty entertaining for what it is.

And it does let me get more hats for my Mii....

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
I recently ordered Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 (PS3) for $23.47 New from Amazon.

I can't wait to play this game, it will be my first time playing the Ninja Gaiden series.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I got Remember Me, Heavy Rain Director's Cut, and Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles for the PS3 not too long ago. Feels good man.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
I picked up OoT 3D recently, so far it's OK. TBH I don't get what is groundbreaking about it though, it feels like your typical fantasy adventure game. I gotta admit it does have a great soundtrack (Saria's song and the Gerudo valley tracks are quite the earworms!)

Scandalice

now known as Sukyandaru
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2015
I bought Pokemon Conquest the other day after wanting it for a while. I still haven't started it, but I played a little of the start before so I'm expecting it to be great. Oichi's soo cute.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I bought a new 3DS with Y for my boyfriend, and got the digital copy of Y after buying a Club Nintendo Code from someone for 10$. Prior to that, I had purchased and registered Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land in January; had I waited, I would've qualified for the free digital copy of Y, but I had to go out of my way for it instead. It was a bit irritating - NIntendo should've at least included registered copies upwards of three months prior to the promotion. It really sucks for people who, out of loyalty, already purchased and registered games, only to not qualify two months later for a promotion that involved BOTH of the games bought new a couple of months before.

So a new system + four games, technically :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I recently tweeted that my next game hunt would be Jet Force Gemini for N64, and I went to Replays today just to browse. Didn't expect to actually FIND what I was gonna start looking for. So I bought it. The guy told me that he had some cool guides come in the other day, like Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I decided to take a look and see if there were any gems there, and I basically found the holy grail.

JAK II GUIDE BOOK. It was clearly meant to be.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just bought Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky for the PS3. Was deciding between Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and this game, but eventually went with the latter; Emil still haunts me. {XD}

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
For some reason I made an impulse purchase of Hatsune Miku on my Vita...I don't even like the whole vocaloid thing :/ I can't even remember why I did it.

Otherwise I try only to buy things at bargain bin prices unless it's something I'm absolutely in love with (Metal Gear, Dark Souls, Pokemon, etc.). In practise however, Steam sales have been the death of me :(

Years
I picked Final Fantasy X and X-2 up off ebay for £4 and £1.50 respectively. The first month in a while were I haven't spent upwards of £40 on games. This has been much more cost effective.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
In my effort to build a retro game collection, I picked up a bunch of N64 games yesterday. My copy of Diddy Kong Racing came in from eBay, and then I went to a local retro game store that I'd never been to and they had some really nice prices. Wound up getting Tetrisphere, Star Wars Episode I Racer, Donkey Kong 64, and the Expansion Pack all for about $30.

Years
Just picked up my copy of Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition :D Can't wait to start playing this even though I have other stuff to do; my priorities are top-notch!

Back