• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
@Rogoku: No thanks, I already have a decent Ralts that I just haven't gotten around to breeding yet.

@Shockwave: I couldn't do either of those offers, I'm sorry man D:

Fluffy-Chimera

There are no safe paths in this part of the world.
Years
I am interested in your shiny Amaura.

I don't know any of their IV's, but I have a few shinies of my own I could offer?

Floette
Barbaracle
Gallade
Gardevoir
Stunky
Snubbull

I have a few more, but I only listed the ones you didnt have listed. ^ ^

I would even be willing to trade two of them for your Amaura?

If not, I understand. Never hurts to ask though, aha~

Tyrael

Years
@Fluffy: I'm only interested in competitive IV shinies, i'm sorry :(

@Gallant: I already have the Bulbasaur that I want competitive battling, sorry :(

Tyrael

Years
Updated my Competitive Shinies section with another ELEVEN Pokemon! :D Let's see if we can get some more trades lined up for this weekend, shall we?! ;)

Tyrael

Years
Interested in Gastly, Houndour, and Gible. (provided they all have Kalos mark) Anything you want off my list?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VTSS10Uk1rRmZBem5zVXpLQ3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

(I should note that I have extra Hawlucha, I don't see that on your Pokemon list so if you're interested in that I can trade it)

I would be interested in your Hawlucha, Bunnelby, and Furfrou. :D I'll work on getting these cloned tonight, if not tonight then we may have to wait until Friday to be able to make the trade happen.

Years
It's a deal then. I'll probably get to cloning them as soon as I get some clone fodders. (and hopefully get a shiny Sandstorm scatterbug in the process)

Tyrael

Years
@Sider: PM'd back.

---For future reference, wait until I respond to you on this thread to VM/PM me. I do have rules, it might be helpful to give those a read before wanting to trade me. (This goes for everyone, not just one person.)

Tyrael

Years
Updated my shop again! Added 3 more IV breedable mons and about 10 more competitive shinies! :D Let's keep the requests coming so we can all expand collections! :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think you just want posts on your shop. ;D

I have a spare perfect spread (31/x/31/31/31/31) modest Ralts in a premier ball w/ Memento and Destiny Bond as egg moves. Interested or no? c:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Kangaskhan in particular (assuming you have a female)...I've been wanting to get a hold of one for a while, but was too lazy to bother haha. If that works for you, there's a decent chance I'll be able to trade sometime this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back