• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T][OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Riley, you should probably make your posts in the past tense. It's much easier to read. These aren't IM rp's. It takes a while for people to post

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
Name: Rafael
Species: Lucario
Personality: He is sneaky but honest and really clumsy and mean when threatened.
Moveset (10 max): Force palm, Aurasphere, Metal claw, Extremespeed, Leer, Dynamic punch.
Other: He is really faster then a regular Lucario
Password: Time

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Can I reserve a spot the plot is intresting and so is your SU!

Name: Xentea
Species: Espeon
Personality: He is a strong and passionate person who was a very lovie person
but now he only shows that to his dear Glaceon to others he's a heartless murderer.
He fights the battle to only get stronger to get back to her.
his only Motivation is her, his love at home, the Glaceon.
Moveset (10 max): Psybeam, Confusion, Tackle, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Rush, Steel Claw, Quick attack, Morning sun.
Other (Anything that you feel needs to be added?): A scar down the right side of his snout.
Password: Time

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Aquataris- You're accepted. Just please remember to make good lengthed posts. We seem to be having some trouble with that in this RP.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I'm getting rather tired of the short posts. Everyone please work to make your posts longer. Even riley is making a better effort than most of you and he's still getting the hang of RPing here.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yay! You revived the OOC thread. XD And my posts haven't been that short, have they? On my moniter they are usually five to seven lines on average. Some even longer than that. I'll try and make them more consistant, as I have had a few of them that are pretty short. But I don't think I've been doing too bad, have I?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I have seen some posts that are a good length but the majority seem to be 3 to 4 maybe 5 or 6 lines. If you look at some of the other roleplays you'll see the type of posts I'm looking for. If we could work toward making our posts longer this RP would be much better.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Alright, I'll try to work on that. Though it's kind of tough when I have to have Dia interact with people, and they only give a few lines for me to work with, so I'm also going to ask that people make longer posts. That will make things so much easier. :D

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I try to keep the length of my posts as long as possible. At LEAST over 4 lines as the rules state. It mostly depends on how much material I have to work with. Don't worry I won't make abysmally short posts.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Sorry I have to drop put because with being a new GM soon AND have 6 roleplays in my belt, I am dropping this one because I have done the least here,

I haven't even posted once in the IC for cleffy's sake.

Au revoir

(Basically: Sorry, too many rps, see yah.)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to postpone this RP for a better time. I'm just to busy with school and can't concentrate on being a GM of an RP.
Skymin, could you please close this thread and the the IC one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back