• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
I restarted the game after months of gap.. Im stuck after suicune event in the cave.. I exit the cave and reached route 76 something and I'm stuck there I can't get down

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
where is the emblem that jazzy ask to find

find it

Last edited:

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
Do you think it'd be possible to figure out some way to be able to fix the game so that it would work on the GPsp emulator? Like maybe make a patch to undo the edit to the header or something? I'm just asking because I mainly play these sorts of ROM Hacks generally on my PSP and currently can't save so I have to resort to save states to get me through.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
hey i have a question my navegator broke down after the earthquake what should i do? theres somehow to fix it?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I restarted the game after months of gap.. Im stuck after suicune event in the cave.. I exit the cave and reached route 76 something and I'm stuck there I can't get down
Read the FAQ on the main page.
where is the emblem that jazzy ask to find

find it
It's hidden, just walk around randomly until you encounter it.
Do you think it'd be possible to figure out some way to be able to fix the game so that it would work on the GPsp emulator? Like maybe make a patch to undo the edit to the header or something? I'm just asking because I mainly play these sorts of ROM Hacks generally on my PSP and currently can't save so I have to resort to save states to get me through.
It will be incompatible with GPsp though, I already played though it on that emulator. Considering that it is also an outdated emulator, somewhat. Some scripts and events will cause a black screen. And from my experience, it should be able to on GPsp. But playing on it is not advised.
hey i have a question my navegator broke down after the earthquake what should i do? theres somehow to fix it?
The earthquake destroyed plenty of Taejo's signal towers. There is a shop later on in the story that will repair it. That will be in 3.0 RC 2/beta 4.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
@FrozenInfernoZX change your font please:
24awggo.png

Espeonage

Ninja Espeon
Years
Hi, I'm stuck in the 4th gym. As far as I know I did everything right, found the switch and such, but it isn't working for me.

I completed the gym in the last beta so I'm thoroughly confused.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 21, 2018
I've downloaded and tried both versions 1 and 1.1 of Fire Red and it says they don't match when I try to patch

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
I've downloaded and tried both versions 1 and 1.1 of Fire Red and it says they don't match when I try to patch

Hey, i too can't patch, i try a few patcher aps, like tsukuyomi on windows, and unipatcher for android, in all of them error occured, like this: "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

My english is bad, i can't find solution of this problem, can You help me? ;)
If somebody give my, on priv of course, link to latest v. of the patched rom, or something...

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Hey, i too can't patch, i try a few patcher aps, like tsukuyomi on windows, and unipatcher for android, in all of them error occured, like this: "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

My english is bad, i can't find solution of this problem, can You help me? ;)
If somebody give my, on priv of course, link to latest v. of the patched rom, or something...

Try it from NUPS and Click Ignore , it works for me ^_^

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
What do I do after battling Joey in Seaview Town?

I'd suggest heading towards the newly opened Pokewood city, or exploring more of the National Park. Now that you are at this point of the game, it should be expanded.

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
Hey, first I want to say that i am really enjoying this hack! But the game freezes when i have to fight sara before i enter Gravesend Town. I fought against Apocalypto and I also carry the good and bad in me. Did I forget something?

Sorry for my bad english :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
i am stuck what should i do after getting 5 gray feathers how to get 6th one do i need it progress through a lady with slash tm to cut down trees.
its so confusing anyone help please

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
Hey there! :)

It's a really great hack, but unfortunately I'm stuck and I've no idea what to do.
After having beaten Lance in Graveyard Town, I have now to reach the Frozen Fire Lake. I already put the Death Rope at a tomb in the Graveyard, but what's the next step?

Thanks in advance :)

Back