• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
I always like your sigg: 8.9/10
I wish I could see the image a little clearer...

Years
Your signature is simple and quickly made. I see that it serves its purpose and its contained in a neat little area. For this, I give it a 10/10 but the problem is that it is not visually appealing too much. I do like the manual cracks you have in "Rock Gym". 7/10.

Overall, 8ish/10

edit: beaten.

Its a banner, a very sexpealing banner ;D

The white text kinda goes off the end of the banner and im fussy with stuff like that. I like the saturation and color filter :D

The text at the bottom also kinda ruins it (sorry). I'm not too fond of too much punctuation when its not needed and also words like OMG, WTF, LOL, XD, etc. in signatures. Also dont like how its a normal link color :( Maybe in your skin it works, but I doubt it will work in skins where it changes color when hovering over it (hyperlink). Blue doesnt work well either :(

7/10

Last edited:
Years
Thanks Wildo :D

I'm not too fond of signatures with ds-sprites such as these as they are unclear and to me, look a bit jagged. Maybe thats you playing with sharpness though.

I like the lighting, but the brightness doesnt work well with that contrast. Make either a bit lower.

I love the text. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Alignment ftw. I love the whole abstract-ness about it.
9/10

@Gav; The feebas is there to symbolise beauty as admiration, not visual. I thought a poet like you would have known that :P jokes. :P

Years
I absolutely love this. It is very different than ay other signature I have seen. Though, the beauty in the leaf looks out of place. Other than that, it is fabulous. Nice and simple.

9/10

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
The font doesn't suit, and you'll need to colour those links otherwise they'll be different on each style.

Otherwise it's quite nice. :]

6/10

Years
I'd...like your signature more if it didn't hover over the buttons, that and your sound clip for me was just above the post reply button, so...I don't know whether that was purposeful, but it put me off. XD

7/10

Years
Hmmm, I'm not sure how I feel about the top left of each icon radiates a light that seemingly lowers the quality of the images. I'm not a stickler for links with blue colors, either. Overall, though, it's small without being jam-packed, and neat [7/10]

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
Years
9/10

It's nice, HoE (Harpoon of Evolution, just so you don't get the wrong idea...), but I the winking guy sort of creeps me out a bit O_O'

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Of my freakin' goodness! that be awesome! XD
9.1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back