• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

pokemon Heat Ruby and Pokemon Cool Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
i dont like the new screens, keep the traditional diamond and pearl view, no need for this black and white c**p

I agree with Tommzy I like the old screens better The black and white c**p doesn't go with it. My Opinion Hoped it helped.:)

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013
actually i can only stress what my two forewriters said..

i was soo damn into this remake, but the new looks... idk, but i really dont like it. i dont even know if i wanted to play it now.

please return to what it was. it was a million times better!

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2015
I've been following your project for a long time, and only now do I see it here? What's up with that?

Anyways, if you guys would like some English localization help, I'm not the best French speaker, but I can fix any grammar issues and spelling errors, and other things of the sort. And I agree with -BaKa-, the old style did have its own flair that I'll miss.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2020
Aww... The new screens seem kinda... Crappy no offense. I was really liking the classic 4th gen format. But anyways, good luck with the project!

P.S. Your front page introduction post looks kinda messed up, either that, or my browser has a few issues.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
i dont like the new screens, keep the traditional diamond and pearl view, no need for this black and white c**p

I agree with Tommzy I like the old screens better The black and white c**p doesn't go with it. My Opinion Hoped it helped.

actually i can only stress what my two forewriters said..

i was soo damn into this remake, but the new looks... idk, but i really dont like it. i dont even know if i wanted to play it now.

please return to what it was. it was a million times better!

I've been following your project for a long time, and only now do I see it here? What's up with that?

Anyways, if you guys would like some English localization help, I'm not the best French speaker, but I can fix any grammar issues and spelling errors, and other things of the sort. And I agree with -BaKa-, the old style did have its own flair that I'll miss.

Aww... The new screens seem kinda... Crappy no offense. I was really liking the classic 4th gen format. But anyways, good luck with the project!

P.S. Your front page introduction post looks kinda messed up, either that, or my browser has a few issues.

OK i go back to my old style!!!
but with the new features likes seasons.
im busy with a new screen of mauville

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
I normally prefer 5th gen graphics, but I think your game suits the 4th gen style a lot more (can't explain why).

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
This might be sudden but when do you think this will be released? not trying to rush you or anything but this looks fantastic!
My favorite region is the Hoenn so I'm looking forward to your creation :)
In percentage, how much are you done with this masterpiece XD

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
helpo.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
Excuse me, I'm Italian, excuse me for the bad english.
Can i map in your RPG please?
and when the project is finished, can i translate it in Italian?

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013

I agree about the old graphics. They look a lot better, and I don't think a game has to update its graphics each time a new generation comes out with a new look. My guess that if you keep developing this game, you'll still be developing it when 6 generation.
Oh and since some people were mentiong this earlier in the thread, there won't be a 3rd game. The next main pokemon games will be the remakes of Ruby and Saphire. Just to add on a little more, it was announced that the generation 5 Pokemon episodes for the anime will be a lot shorter, which helps confirms the fact that they're skipping the 3rd game (that and like some1 said, gamefreak themselves said they were'nt going to do the 3rd game of b/w).

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years

i think there is something wrong with your browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back