• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll only be active on the PC for 6 hours a day compared to now, lol :(

I don't really mind going back to school since I'm learning about car mechanic & bodywork. Only thing I hate is that my classes are going to start at 8h15 & it's a 50 minutes transit transportation >.<
At least on Friday I finish at 12pm, good thing.

I'll miss waking up at 1-2pm in the afternoon :(

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Oh, the bad old days. When you didn't get caught for anything, but that's probably because you didn't do much. :}

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I could call my summer a...productive one? I've done all the things I need up to this point, and school has kept me busy for most of June and July. I'm ready for August as it will be a resting month...before the big fall semester.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Damn it, I've always wanted to go, but never been able to.

I know a few friends that have gone for a few years now, though, and they loved it. Go for it! And take loads of pictures if you do. :)

I was going to do, but I have to work and don't feel like finding a ride since I can't drive yet by myself.

On the school note, I honestly have no idea what my life will be like when school starts. With a job, after school activities, exercise and work it will probably be very hectic haha. I'm still going to try and come on here every day and chat with you awesome people though heheh. :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
If you're accepted in all 3, what are you gonna do Zach?
Also no job and not fan of paintballing

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I went paintballing with my old youth group on one of our retreats a few years back. It was so much fun! Despite me not doing so good and avoiding everyone. XD

Years
I stayed up late last night playing Cards Against Humanity with friends. Lots of laughs and many fun memories were made. That game is so wrong, but so much fun.

Years
If you're accepted in all 3, what are you gonna do Zach?
Also no job and not fan of paintballing
The three jobs I put in for are all cashier jobs, part time. I need some money for school and I hope I could at least be employed soon so I can start making my own money to pay off debts from school loans.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I stayed up late last night playing Cards Against Humanity with friends. Lots of laughs and many fun memories were made. That game is so wrong, but so much fun.

The game gets old after you play it a few dozen times. I'd know.

Still a good game, though. =D

Years
awww YEAAAAH. I'll be looking forward to that, if you end up doing it. Viet Crystal is the best!

Spoiler:

Sir Codin

Wow, AD&D 2nd Edition is a lot less complicated than I thought it would be...if anything, I'd say it's less complicated than Dungeons and Dragons 3rd edition.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I got a job and made it past the three-month probation period. Which I'm really happy about.

And no, I'm not really a fan of paintballing.
I think finding and getting hired at a job is harder than the actual job you're looking to get. Getting hired is so hard for me to do, because I suck at interviews. I'm sitting there the whole time like "Oh my god this is so stupid. You can't tell a single thing about me from this one interview that should or shouldn't quality me for this position." I'm more of a "Give me a chance to wow you at this job, and I will." type of person. I talked to my boss about hiring me the other day and he said I was a really lousy interview, but I came to be one of his favorite workers because of how hard I work. And he's a person who I think is really hard to please when it comes to his standards for his employees.

Years
The hiring process is definitely the biggest pain in the butt. I absolutely despise interviews and wish I could go through my work life without ever having to do any. v_v Generally I'm told I don't seem very nervous but on the inside I'm trembling, baha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back