• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
mediloom.png

mediloom.. o-o 100% scratched parts.. =w= (back from vacation)

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
hehe . I ve got a few sweet little sprites :) They are not the newest ones as I made them a couple of years ago ^^

This is supposed to be a Jarvis Cocker Sprite :) I use these at livejournal ^^

This is Andrew Flintoff ,it was also before he always had stubble on his face xD

and this is Mathew Hoggard ^^

mason2.png
Mason Eckhart of Mutant X

creator2.png
'the creator a rather weird looking eccentric character used in the last twoish episodes of aforementioned show.

miniobrien.jpg
lol. Who can resist Conan O'briens hair xD

This is a sprite how I envisioned Norman's son (I never knew the white stuff on the original was a hat , I always thought it was his hair xD) Oh actually it is the edited sprite which I made to be the sprited form of Euan a character in an now inactive RPG on livejournal)

That was supposed to be a battle screen sprite of the trainer (this time the original one) but it didnt turn out well xD Especially as I had an issue with the height etc xD

nerog.png

Last edited:
Years
No no no no no.

You do not double sprites in size and then proceed to edit them. That's just... don't. Those top ones don't fit any style I've seen, and... I'm not even sure what to say. They look like they're shaded incorrectly, they're the wrong size, they're too asymmetrical... I would recommend starting over on those, especially since they're saved as jpegs.

These bottom 3... pure, unshaded black? Really? That's bad. The shading (or lack thereof) is very odd in these. The lines are too light, and what's with the weird blue & white outlines on the larger trainer? That's not how outlines usually work.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Haha , I wasnt to include them in any game xD I only used them as Icons in Livejournal ^^ by the way, youre not seeing the original sprites here youre jsut seeing screenshots of the enlarged ones , since as I say I use them as Icons the original ones are in the original size - and who cares about an unseen style ^^? Oh btw I edited them in overworld by the way xD Oh by the way the white outline is just a white stripe on the side of the pants xD

Years
Haha , I wasnt to include them in any game xD I only used them as Icons in Livejournal ^^ by the way, youre not seeing the original sprites here youre jsut seeing screenshots of the enlarged ones , since as I say I use them as Icons the original ones are in the original size - and who cares about an unseen style ^^? Oh btw I edited them in overworld by the way xD Oh by the way the white outline is just a white stripe on the side of the pants xD

If they didn't matter, why post them? The idea of this thread is to post sprites and receive constructive critisism, which you seem to have just thrown back in ~Kenji's face.
:\

Anyway, I just wanted some CC on this sprite. You don't have to go into much detail, as this as just a mess-around. (Go ahead to do so, if you want, though).

TurtwigasBulbasaur.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Well I didnt know where else to post them as I wasn't sure whether I should post them in my general thread or on this one :D I just make them for fun and find them cute and thats why I show them to others ^.^

15121214.png
02nero.png
03nero.png
04nero.png
05nero.png
06nero.png
08nero.png
09nero.png
13nero.png
310nero.png
nerov.png
nero05.png
nero01.png
nero07.png
nero10.png
nero11.png
nero12.png
nero13.png
nero14.png
nero15.png
nero16.png
nero17.png
nero20.png
nero21.png
nero22.png
nero23.png
nero24.png
nero25.png
nero26.png
nero27.png
nero30.png
nero31.png
nero32.png
nero33.png
nero34.png
nero35.png

nero37.png
nero38.png
nero39.png
nero40.png
nero41.png
nero42.png
nero43.png
nero44.png
nero100.png
nero101.png
nero103.png
nero104.png
nero105.png
nero106.png
nero108.png
nero109.png
nero110.png
nero311.png
nero393.png
nero394.png
nero395.png
nero396.png
nero397.png

O he yea yours looks interesting too . the head in all its greenery looks in that shape nearly like a buizels head ^^ No really it does ^^

Last edited:

Artonkn

Sup.
Years
RIght I made another Fusion not much I know. But i've been busy. SO here it is

Rotom-Z

Used Rotom-Normal and Porygon-Z

rotomz.png

Will put the Artonkn and Eonz logo in soon

EOnz is my partner wolf pokémon

Artonkn

Sup.
Years
Small update.

Come on people more comments please :D

Spriang. Teeth more yellow and outline shaded.

spriang.png

Rotom-Z. Added my little logo.

rotomzt.png

By the way my "Logo" is just something I put on my Images. None of the 2 images used are mine. They are Nintendo and Game Freaks.

Years
If they didn't matter, why post them? The idea of this thread is to post sprites and receive constructive critisism, which you seem to have just thrown back in ~Kenji's face.
:\

Anyway, I just wanted some CC on this sprite. You don't have to go into much detail, as this as just a mess-around. (Go ahead to do so, if you want, though).

TurtwigasBulbasaur.png
Nicely done. My only nitpick is with the mouth, the line on the side seems a bit off. Maybe editing the back ear a bit would help also. It looks... I'm not sure how to describe it. It just seems oddly positioned.

Oh, and thanks, btw :D

Dino.png

The dinosaur thing that purple kecleon created!

What u think?
First off: what is this a fusion/recolor of?

Secondly, the shading makes no sense at all, the linework is sloppy and poorly shaded. Anatomically it looks a bit square in places, and it seems like it has no neck.

Years
Nicely done. My only nitpick is with the mouth, the line on the side seems a bit off. Maybe editing the back ear a bit would help also. It looks... I'm not sure how to describe it. It just seems oddly positioned.

Oh, and thanks, btw :D
No prob. Yeah, now I look at it, it is weirdly done. Meh.

Well, this is my first attempt at a revamp. XD
Its Bulbasaur from Yellow.

View attachment 49476

And also, a re-coloured Rayquaza -

View attachment 49475

They aren't perfect, but they're are only my first and second attempts.
The outlining on the revamp needs to be redone, and so does some of the anatomy. The recolour is meh. It's just a red, anyway. =P

MunchlaxLickilicky.png

A Munchlax disguised as Lickilicky.

Years
I swear I made a post replying to xoalinmaster yesterday... Meh. I can't be bothered to type it out again. Just, don't save as .JPG, m'kay?

Anyway, I've made a Muddygon, Muddygon2 and Muddygon-Z fusion:

Muddygon,_Muddygon2_and_Muddygon-Z1773597491-iaza.gif

It's an entry to a contest at SPPF.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
I was bored and me and my friends on another forum were making "Pokemon Gods" of each type. Mine was ground. I couldn't be bothered to make a scratch one so I did a fusion

GroundPokegod.png

Fusion of Ninetles (body, eye and back legs), Mewtwo (tail), Marowak (head), Kaboutops (Blade on tail) and a fakemon called Exodus (arms). Some scratch was used on the arms, belly and tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back