• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Is paired with two people, but said two people are not paired to each other

^Is thus a polygamist. So to speak.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Seems to be surprised that < is a girl. I'm not trying to hide it or anything; never mind that I don't have my gender listed.

^Likely knows my alt. in PT. /and said alt. also has my gender listed

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ likes <'s theme even though it has Anna in it. Is it the Torchic, or is it like the Ruby/Sapphire fanart. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Caught me :P

It's 'cause of Torchic remember I hate Sapph too. Though Anna does look pretty in Sapph's outfit (even though I can only see what's in the avvie).

And wait does that mean Yoh's in Ruby's outfit? If so then MUST SEE ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Needs to read/watch (preferably read) Shaman King as well as read Pokemon Special/Adventures in order to understand :3

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
(I used to watch Shaman King... it was OK)

^Gives decent advice because I'm bored.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ should know that ^^ is just talking about <'s avatar/sig. xD

^ should read Shaman King. The manga is much better than the anime.

( Yoh is in Red's clothing, Hao's in Green's, there's another Anna in Sapphy's clothing and Red is in Yoh's clothing. <333333 There was also a few others but I don't think I saved 'em. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back