• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Football Manager Concept

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
Hello PC, my name is Luke.

For ages ive looked at games on the internet and been ashamed of the few that make it. But i have a way forward. Although i know near on nothing of making a website, im checking tutorials out on the internet. I know quite alot about computers so my knowledge is not limited. If anybody knows some good tutorials feel free to let me know them. Now on to my idea.

Anybody like football?

Features:

Regularly updated fitness levels of players, moral, injury proneness, transfers and all football news.

But before I can start on this project i would need to know if anybody can help me or support me or would even play this game. So i would like to know would any of you play a online football manager game.

Please leave your feedback

Thanks - Luke

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I personally think that football games on computer are boring and pointless. I wouldn't play a football game then.
But i thought this forum was only for Pokemon Games (or games similiar to Pokemon)?

Back