• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
list of all extra evolutions and how to obtain them? and all extra pokemon. i would really like to have them i dont feel comfortable playing a pokemon game without all knowledge of the possibilties,and why the starters suck so much :l i chose baltoy which you said was best and its still extremely difficult.
baltoy is the best starter.... but it really helps to get a poochyena asap n train it up(alwayz becomes my main poke for most of the game)

Years
Baltoy is still the best because it helps you progress the starting game very well till 3-4 cities. You could then replace it with other pokes when you have access. That's what I did

Years
Hey! I'm new to PC and have a question. I'm sure you've answered this before but maybe not the exactly same way. I'm playing this hack and I got to the quiz part...On Quiz three when I get to it it says I've already completed it and the door is still closed...whats wrong? otherwise I've downloaded the snakewood.zip from here (because I got the version I'm playing from somewhere else) but it wont play on either emulator that I have. I'm playing on my phone (HTC Vivid) and I have MyBoy and GameBoid. They are both set to flash 128k so thats not it...help pls

Years
Hey! I'm new to PC and have a question. I'm sure you've answered this before but maybe not the exactly same way. I'm playing this hack and I got to the quiz part...On Quiz three when I get to it it says I've already completed it and the door is still closed...whats wrong? otherwise I've downloaded the snakewood.zip from here (because I got the version I'm playing from somewhere else) but it wont play on either emulator that I have. I'm playing on my phone (HTC Vivid) and I have MyBoy and GameBoid. They are both set to flash 128k so thats not it...help pls
Play with either VBA or VBA-M. Its rated as the best GBA emulator

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2012
I'm having an issue leaving the first town. I've talked to Prof. Birch, but when I attempt to leave I get stopped by the Deathcaller ????. She attempts to send sneasel out, but it gets hung up for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
I'm having an issue leaving the first town. I've talked to Prof. Birch, but when I attempt to leave I get stopped by the Deathcaller ????. She attempts to send sneasel out, but it gets hung up for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.

I think you need to re-patch it again or patched it on a different ROM.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
Hi, I lost to boss at the top of lilycove DS (semmex?) and when I went to re enter and rebattle there were no trainers at all in there?

I dont wish to replay the whole game so is this a game ender for me or am I missing something?

Awesome game btw

Years
Hi, I lost to boss at the top of lilycove DS (semmex?) and when I went to re enter and rebattle there were no trainers at all in there?

I dont wish to replay the whole game so is this a game ender for me or am I missing something?

Awesome game btw
This might be a glitch same like 2 other games I know. I think you have come to a dead end

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2012
So...
I've defeated Senex at Gym Island. I need to find Landon and May? Can someone help me out?

Thanks, I love this game :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
First of all, my congrats to Cutlerine for making this great hack possible.

Now lets get to the point: I've reached the sealed chamber, that filled up with Braille texts and deciphered them all :
-The first part of the chamber is the Braille alphabet, at the end theres a message -> "Dig here". I did so and continued deciphering:

-Those with courage, those with Hope|| Open a door/ An eternal pokemon waits || We feared it || But we sealed the pokemon away || We owe all to the pokemon || In this cave we have lived.

And at the bottom of the cave: First comes relicanth / Last comes wailord.

Does this have any meaning for the storyline, sidestory or it's just an easter egg?

Last edited:
Back