• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You have to love pointless threads because of just how little their point is.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

does this thread have a point?

the fact we're on version 8 makes me think it's not too popular

at least the number can't be reset by admins (unless they make a v9...)

What? When we make a new version, we just pick the number up from where the previous thread ended. And there wouldn't have been a V8, nay, a V3 if this thread weren't popular!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's just haven't been it's best for the past few months I suppose. But perhaps in the future it can get back up to speed!

Years

Well Wenty, this is my "joke" theme for April Fool's 2012. Brought it forward due to The Simpsons 500th Episode premiering in Australia today.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

How to turn a page LIKE A BOSS:

People who do things like that deserve a medal.

Indeed. He's lucky that the hamster cooperated. XD

But now the true question is...WAS THE LAPTOP OKAY?

(I even added that to the Rube Goldberg Device page on TVTropes... XD >.<)

*Also, thank you to the person at YouTube who implemented that "show the comment that was replied to" feature recently. So much time will now be saved from scrolling through pages of comments. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back