• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Good luck beating me. I am not going to change any of my pokemon or moves to fight you. I'll do that once I get my Garchomp.
EDIT: Pkm, you forgot to give me my 10th win. I beat Pknight in a non-ubers battle and Houndoomed. I need that extra cash so I can buy my Garchomp (Garchomp doesn't deserve to be uber).

Garchomp is an uber and rightfully so. People would set up Sand then he'd come in, set up sub and eventually would get a miss due to Sand Veil and during that turn, he'd set up Swords. Then he'd sweep your team. Not a damn thing you could do about it. Do remind me to put some thought into a team so I can challenge you before you get the damned Chomp though.

On a different subject, I'll get you guys (pknight and wtfawesome) registered.

ETA: In Wifi Club. I'll be in there for a couple hours.

Expected a Ttar for some reason. lol. GL. And wow.

Well, I royally ****ed that one up. It starts with an Ice Fang prediction. -.- GG

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Garchomp is an uber and rightfully so. People would set up Sand then he'd come in, set up sub and eventually would get a miss due to Sand Veil and during that turn, he'd set up Swords. Then he'd sweep your team. Not a damn thing you could do about it. Do remind me to put some thought into a team so I can challenge you before you get the damned Chomp though.

won the flying badge 5-0
GG :]

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013

Well, I royally ****ed that one up. It starts with an Ice Fang prediction. -.- GG

I'm not going to use a sandstorm set. I'm just going to use it like a Flygon with higher stats. I wouldn't recommend changing your team too much to beat it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Fixed. If I can't beat you with 3 ice types I'm just going to give up xD.
lol I realized I gave you Great Rank at 5 instead of 10 wins. Now you really earned it. Congrats.

I thought you gave me that for doing really good. Anyways, I'm coming to the wifi room. I'll be there until 5:20.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I'm guessing you're ready for my challenge?
lol be on in a min.

Ok. Good. Give me a minute. I'm removing the ubers from my party.
Edit: Good game. That's the first time anyone has KOed my multiscale Dragonite in 1 hit. Even in random matchup nobody has done it. Anyways, I'll change my team up to be less weak to ice if I become an E4.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
That was surprising.
Guess this means I finally get your badge.
GG

Edit: Good game. That's the first time anyone has KOed my multiscale Dragonite in 1 hit. Even in random matchup nobody has done it. Anyways, I'll change my team up to be less weak to ice if I become an E4.
Shouldn't be too much longer before I start picking E4 members. Just hoping more people become active. Need more people to battle so I can see their progress before i ask them to be in the E4.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
That was surprising.
Guess this means I finally get your badge.
GG

Shouldn't be too much longer before I start picking E4 members. Just hoping more people become active. Need more people to battle so I can see their progress before i ask them to be in the E4.

You wanna have an ubers battle with me? I want to test out the pokemon I just transferred.
Edit: If you want to join me, I'll be waiting in the wifi room until 5:20.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
You wanna have an ubers battle with me? I want to test out the pokemon I just transferred.
Edit: If you want to join me, I'll be waiting in the wifi room until 5:20.
Don't think I have 6 Ubers on my white, But I can battle with the few I have.

Edit: I Have 3 I'll have to transfer more over later. Wanna do a 3v3?

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Don't think I have 6 Ubers on my white, But I can battle with the few I have.

Ok. I'm just bored. Anyways, my team has a common weakness and I'm not abusing any strategy I consider OP/unfair. Don't expect me to be using all sweepers/dragons. Let's do this.
Edit: You can't do 3v3s with ubers. Anyways, sometimes I wonder why I say "Edit:" when I edit my post. Anyways, you don't have to use all ubers. You have a Metagross and Heatran, right? Those could compete in ubers due to their high base stats.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Ok. I'm just bored. Anyways, my team has a common weakness and I'm not abusing any strategy I consider OP/unfair. Don't expect me to be using all sweepers/dragons. Let's do this.
Edit: You can't do 3v3s with ubers. Anyways, sometimes I wonder why I say "Edit:" when I edit my post.
yea yah can :P
just pick 3 pokemon and then accept lol

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Hey, are these Pokemon good for my Team? Abomsnow, Wailreign (With Ice Body), and Weaville? Like a super Hail team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back