• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'm actually hoping that it's going to get crazy. Trade Corner is no fun when there's no traffic. :B
I want X/Y so bad I don't care if it doesn't meet my expectations. xD

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Guys, after a pretty long forum absense I'm back. My studio should be done by Saturday. I'm excited about trading boom when XY is released.

Where did twisty go? ;___;
GONZO! WELCOME BACK YO.
tumblr_lqcc2uWEHm1qephfyo1_500.gif

And I heard twisty quit....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Twisty will be sorely missed. ;.; Welcome back Gonzo. :D

Hopefully trade activity will increase when X and Y are released. It seems so quiet now. D:

Reactions: EB

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Twisty will be sorely missed. ;.; Welcome back Gonzo. :D

Hopefully trade activity will increase when X and Y are released. It seems so quiet now. D:
It's been quiet for a while now though. :[
I still need to get stuff ready that I want to transfer to X/Y.
We should have a trading event or something!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
We all miss twisty dearly ;-; he was my mod partner for a long time...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm not sure. He's going pretty hardcore with school and doing very well in it so...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Same here. I wonder if we'll still have to find parameters like in 5th or if it'll be like 4th where there isn't any? I would like to ID abuse my X for a cool ID and shiny spreads whenever RNG is possible. So many new Pokemon that can be RNG'd D:

Reactions: EB

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Unfortunately, RNG abuse will most likely be a while off, if ever. :/ Sigh. It's why I'm a bit bummed about XY in general tbh xD

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Unfortunately, RNG abuse will most likely be a while off, if ever. :/ Sigh. It's why I'm a bit bummed about XY in general tbh xD
I remember that it might be a while. :/
There's always IV breeding......

/dead

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Small question about the pokemon trading in general

Hello everyone. I am not the biggest fan of pokemon but a fan none the less. I haven't bought a pokemon game since the old gold/silver versions. I am finally old enough to afford a 3ds and a pokemon game without having to save up for a year. I plan on finally getting a new game since gen 6 is coming and i am even planning on getting into competitive battling.

My question however is: How good is the online community in regards to free pokemon for trade? Obviously there will be plenty of good pokemon in x/y but if i want a pokemon with specific stats and nature (is nature part of gen 6?) that can't be obtained in either game what are the chances of finding someone who would give me one (or something i can use to breed what i want) for free? Obviously i am not talking about rare pokemon like mew or any shinny, just plain old pokemon. I could afford getting another game for example but not another ds/3ds to trade them.

Thank you for your time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Just moving this over to the Trade Corner, so that people who know more hopefully can see and answer your question. Good luck!

-moved

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hmm, well there are a decent amount of people here who give out Pokemon for free (myself included) so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding free Pokemon once Gen VI comes around.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I donno... the way I figure it, it'll be hard in the beginning because of lack of RNG and transferring from gen 5 to gen 6. Everyone will have to get decent quality stock and that'll take time, especially if there's no cloning. There'll always be people who's happy to give away free stuff but it'll probably be a lot more easier to get /good/ quality stuff once pokemon bank (or whatever it's called) is (IF!) released in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back