• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I'm not sure about the organization of the signature, but it's alright. I am not too fond of the two lines going across from the clickables and the font is meh. However, the banner is pretty interesting and it isn't low quality.

6.2/10

The Red Chain

I love the organization and the colors, but I'm sad to say the banner is a bit over done for my tastes..
7.6 out of 10

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
Years
I like CSS codes...It is very advanced technology used in the art...It might even surpass the evolution of the Knightmare Frame.
10/10

I was cut of. here is your rating. 9/10
Advaced technology, but lacks some of it that was used on the last one.

Guy

just a guy
Years
It's pretty simple, which I like, but the large box size of the signature is what turns me away. Also, the image is a bit low quality and the text just doesn't work well for the signature either, but overall it isn't terrible.

6/10.

Years
9.5/10. Banner looks awesome and so is the text alignment. Only VERY TINY AND INSIGNIFICANT complaint I have about the signature is that I have to click to find out who made the theme. I don't want to look like a profile stalker! :[

Lambo

I have No Intrest
Years
6/10 it's ok you should've put more detail in the background on photoshop to give it a little bit of excitement to the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back