• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
uhm, yeah, I was just about to make a joke about the green usernames and st patricks day buuuut yeah, this is rather awkward.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I see nothing wrong with this discussion. I believe that the awkwardness level stays at zero until it's brought up, and since only three people have, it's at 30%. No reason to stop til' it gets to 70.

Speaking of fappable, I'm appalled by the lack of Touhou related content in this thread. I might have to introduce some.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Festive Green Peeps.

I guess it's related. Wessi, first Irish player to score a prem goal on St Patrick's Day.
Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
39. Oh hey there sir Mod, certainly been a while! :p

I'm working on my fangame, and I just can't decide which Pokemon should be available as starters... Maybe I should should go with Sewaddle and Spheal.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Plastic Nee-san looked pretty fun.

Berserk, I'm not really sure what I think of that after reading 13 or 14 volumes. Not usually a fan of "edgy" seinen series like it but it's perhaps got a little more substance. Would go gay for Griffith, that glorious bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back