• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Millicent Kaiko
When at last Milly found her way to the sports field, she could feel the warm sun lap against her pale skin jealously. She was going to burn and she just knew it. But it was too late to go back for sun block now and a little bit of sun burn never hurt anyone that much. Well she hoped anyway.

Shrugging off the image of her face looking like a lobsters for the first day with a slight shiver, the girl stopped. Her trainers balanced on the boundary between the crumbling dirt track and the grass line of the field. The green expanse which now lay in front of her was beautiful. An almost perfect rectangle of grass which was lined with trees, offering cool shaded retreats for those who had worked hard. The air was sweeter too, the gentle scent of small, wild flowers blooming here and there in among the green blades of grass.

But what really made the tomboy smile, her bat now swinging up and over one shoulder in a gesture stating her relaxed joy was the brown tarmacked running track which was set into the centre. It was huge, a few cracks spoiling its surface here and there from age, but bar that it was everything a small werewolf could ever dream for.

Slipping into the shade of the surrounding trees with a welcomed sigh of relief, escaping the hot biting rays of sun, Kaiko grinned. She couldn't have asked for a better place to relax and not only was the scenery perfect but the crowd control was too! There was practically no one there; well at least Milly had thought so until her green gaze, while sweeping across her dream, settled on a blotch of colour which spoiled the green rolling bumps of grass.

Narrowing her eyes slightly in a fail attempt to see the blotch clear, Kaiko let out a quiet grumble. She wasn't sure if she was happy with other people being around or not, but then company had never hurt anyone.

When she at last realised she couldn't make out anything from this distance, the decision was made to move closer, quietly though. She just wanted to get close enough as to decide if she wanted to talk to them or not and on closer inspection, it turned out she did.
The blotch turned out to be a dark haired boy, which a red head band which encircled his head, shinning out against it's dark back ground like a freshly opened cut. It was this that she recognised from the welcome talk before. "he's in my class!" she whispered to herself, quietly, as she pulled her earphones back down around her neck before tucking a long strand of stray hair, which had wondered across her face, behind one ear.

Upon saying this however, the boy seemed to straighten and look around. Did he hear me? Milly thought as she stopped, narrowing her eyes once more, before again shrugging and moving forward. Only this time, she didn't creep forward; she strolled, in long lazy strides.
Whole point of today was to get to know classmates, so Kaiko figured there was no harm in introducing herself. That and she didn't want the boy to turn around and see her sneaking up on him like some creep stalker.

"Nice day right?" Milly said in a bubbly tone, announcing her arrival as she drew to a stop just behind the boy. "Fan of sports or just thought this was a nice place to sit?" she grinned.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
General School Grounds
~
The boy was ever more curious and cowardly, despite the confident aura Elene's presence should have filled him with. Some found it overbearing, she knew, but they were just to be brushed aside like any other pest, for if somebody could not find it within themselves to adore her, they were all the poorer for it. Especially as they wouldn't be allowed such honors as listening to her practice on the violin, the tips of her soft fingers dancing across the slender strings like they would across a supple neck. She was far too thirsty for this time of day, perhaps the draining effect that tutors claimed to feel after a particularly troublesome student. Or it was the entertainment factor, while she waited for the drearily slow lackeys to finish unpacking with their inferior strength and speed. Those poor, poor fools unlucky enough not to be her.

"Seeing as my other comrades are in separate classes, it would be impolite to deny your request. I grant it." Elene nodded, barely being able to finish her response before the boy scuttled off like a frightened little crab. If she remembered correctly, there would be blood bags in the Cafeteria, and so she departed the school grounds with soft steps, a whistle carrying the air behind her and signalling her arrival at the Cafeteria for all those who wanted to adore her. Except for the creepy ones; they could adore her from afar. Unfortunately for her, the cafeteria was mostly empty, which did mean she was able to work her charms in order to get a blood bag with silly straw.

After attaching the blood bag to her bicep with a ribbon, Elene decided that she'd see if anyone had turned up to occupy the other bed in her dormroom, and whether they'd be an accomadating roommate, or one that would need a good talking to. Or even worse...one that would leave fur on the carpet. What kind of disgusting creature would be okay with doing such a thing? At least the Lamia were tidy about their shedding of skin, at least in her experience, but moulting would simply be unacceptable.

The pondering came to a tumbling halt, as Elene opened the door to the girl's dorms, her shadow slowly slipping across the doorframe until her eyes rested upon the male that dared to tread into territory unmarked for him. The silly straw of blood fell from between her lips, as she concocted a plan to evict the male as soon as possible; it was a simple plan, but an elegant one, as she strode over to the couch and grabbed the unfortunate fellow's ear with a tight pinch.

But she wouldn't allow him the comfort of waking up semi-peacefully. Instead, she let out a shrill whistle that would sting the ears of whoever heard it, followed by a yank of her arms that would send him tumbling towards the door. After the throw, she stood with her arms folded over her chest and glared over at Gavin. "Just what do you think you're doing invading our domain?"

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Girl's Dorm

It was a nice day on the beach. The sun was shining brightly, kids were running around, splashing each other with water and playing with beach balls. Women were sunbathing on towels and beach chairs, and men were lounging around. Gavin, however, was playing with the sea creatures that came to the shore. There were jellyfish, small fish, crabs, and the like. Foolishly, Gavin picked up one of the crabs, moved it close to his face, and talked to it. As a result, the crab, small as it was, pinched his ear tightly, creating an incredible piercing pain on his ear. Then, as if he were trying to blow the crab off, a life guard came over to Gavin and blew his whistle right next to his ear. He could have sworn that his ears were bleeding.

All at once, the beach was replaced with a residential setting, and Gavin was thrust back into reality. Literally. When he woke up, he was sent hurdling, and hit his head on the carpet floor which, normally, wouldn't hurt, except he landed directly on his head. He rubbed the injured area and grumbled words of spite when he heard, "Just what do you think you're doing invading our domain?"

In response, Gavin jumped back, and saw that the person who accosted him was none other than the beauty from earlier. Gavin's face turned red, and he looked away from her, as if he were embarrassed to even look at her. Lust was overclouding any sense of judgment he normally had, and he soon realized this. He thought to himself, Pull yourself together, don't get too caught up on appearances, this is a respectable woman and an equal member of society, don't let your superficial thoughts get the better of you! This sort of thing didn't happen with all girls, or even most; however, Elene was quite pretty and Gavin was quite fond of her. However, he couldn't concentrate on her question in his current state of mind, so he bit his tongue, clenched his left fist, and said, "Raige" under his breath. This caused his left hand to release a few sparks shocking himself.

After that ordeal, Gavin looked to Elene and was stopped in his tracks by her icy gaze. Gavin, a mage who made a pact with Beelzebub himself, was stopped by the glare of a youkai disguised as a human. "U-uh..." He started, looking away from the vampire. He wasn't sure if he should have, or even could have, told the truth. It was a little unbelievable that a seventeen year old male would rush into a female dorm because he was allergic to humans, it wouldn't fly. If he had said that, he felt that things would definitely get violent. Therefore, he had to think up a lie, and he had to be quick about it. "I...uh..." Gavin's eyes shot in every direction as his anxiety rose, until he finally spat out, "I'M A CROSSDRESSER!" Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP

Gavin just dug a hole for himself that there was no way of getting out of, and "crap" was the only word that he thought the split second after he said it. He wanted to die in some horrible way at that moment, he considered using passive magic until the rune spread and took over his body, he felt like running out of the door and leaving the campus forever.

In short, he done screwed up.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Girl's Dorm
~
Watching the boy startle and hurtle through the air like a paper plane, only to smash his head on the floor, gave Elene no small amount of pleasure. Her strength was a beautiful thing, and provided her with with glorious moments of slapstick such as this, including an assurance of her dominance in almost all areas. Save for rosaries and water, the former only known to the intelligent and the latter a persistent menace that had the potential to ruin her, should she never find a way to overcome it. But she would, oh yes, and then everyone else was screwed. Some kind of mage would likely be necessary, but her inner circle contained no such person. Those plans would need to be reserved until she could grasp one; perhaps by manipulating another into peeking at the student records to learn of their true forms.

As fortune would have it, there was a perfectly malleable victim panicking before her, who stumbled over his words like a drunken fool, despite the sensible attire. Sensible as others would call it, nowhere near her level of class, but at least he was making an attempt to appear presentable. Oh, then a glorious revelation that made a grin spread across the vampire's face. Her cheeks lit up immensely, revealing a maw of pearly-white teeth and a pair of wicked fangs that could pierce any flesh, whether it was crafted with skin or diamond. Even her previously spiteful gaze became an intense narrow passage, through which Gavin was marked as both a victim and an ally, depending on how he took being blackmailed.

"Interesting." Elene noted out loud, in a statement that would have been more along the lines of letting out a groan and hiding her face in shadows, were Marilyn truly present. "It would be a terrible shame if this secret of yours got out, wouldn't it, male?" She questioned, lifting up her violin case with one hand and placing the other firmly on her curvaceous hip, as she stalked towards Gavin like a predator towards her cornered prey, all while her fangs were displayed clearly. "You certainly wouldn't be welcomed in the arms of the other boys, and the girls would avoid you by sheer disgust at what you attempted to do here, today. Not to mention what the teachers would do, were they to find out about you stealing property from a dorm you had no right to be in to begin with."

Although this stranger was taller than her, Elene's posture remained domineering. Each movement was measured, as opposed to the stuttering lips and mind of Gavin, and the environment itself worked to her favor. This was her turf, both in knowledge of the school and by the written rules, and she had just physically dominated him to boot. Even if the hint of monstrosity in her grin didn't let the male know of how dangerous she was, the etiquette of her words would lend an unusual air of contrast between her abilities and her attitude. She was dangerous, yet elegant. Her abilities were brutal, but her words and attitude were measured. Each of Elene's actions were engineered towards letting Gavin know that he was firmly wrapped in her web.

"So, let me make a proposal. You do me a favor, and I'll keep your secret." Elene now stood a mere foot away from Gavin, her challenge whispered and her eyes unblinking. "Deal?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - A Good Start

Seriously, I can't resist that gorgous hair that flows diligintly around Nami. Cr**, there I go speaking off topic.

Nami directed me to where the dorms were. I didn't expect the dorms were right behind me. Seems lovely, but not as lovely as Nami... Grr, there I go again! "Thanks, Nami." Ok, what do I say now? Maybe I should just head inside or whatever. "I wanna see my new room soon, so I'll see you later," I said nicely, waving & turning to the dorms.

She said the boy's dorms were on the right. So far this day was off to a good start, in some way. First thing's first: I gotta look up what kind of school this really is.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae "Volt" Kakori Jenai

"Nice day, right? Fan of sports or just thought this was a nice place to sit?"

"Huh?" Sorae spinned around, to see a girl that was just about five feet standing behind him. She was beautiful, even though she seemed a bit younger than him... although of course, he could be wrong about the age.. woah, why was he thinking about that, anyway? He barely knew this girl, although he had seen her before.

"Oh, hey! You were at that welcome talk speech thing. It is a nice day, perfect for a jog... or a swim... damn, I can't decide!" He then decided to switch to the more, relaxed part of him... hopefully, he wasn't intimidating her. "I'm Sorae, but most people call me Volt because of my speed... although I wonder how I would fare against a werewolf," he said, not knowing that the person in front of him was one. "I'm a fan of sports, in technicality, mostly because I usually participate in them, yeah." He ran his hand through his hair, the blue/black/navy blue/whatver shining from the sunlight above. "This is a good place to sit, of course, but I'd rather be running, or swimming. Or listening to music. Or just doing virtually anything, rather than doing nothing," he said. "I've been trying to decide whether to swim or to jog. I'm good at both, but it's a dilemma trying to figure out what to do. It is kinda hot though; I'll probably go swimming."

"So, anyways, what's your name? Do ya' like sports? I'm always up for a good race, or a swim. Or if you want to chill, that's cool too." Sorae, mentally, was freaking out if he had done anything wrong, but on the outide his grin was friendly and inviting. Which, of course, he was some of that too.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Millicent Kaiko

Kaiko simply grinned as the boy almost stumbled over himself, introducing himself and explaining his reason for being there. Upon him turning around, Milly had to admit the guy was cute in a way, dark haired, had nice eyes, athletic build too from the looks of it. Not one, Milly figured, to be the type of guy whom was ignored by the girls.

Nodding when he asked if she had been at the talk she continued to smile, though inside she cringed. So she had been noticed. Hopefully no one bothered to look at her clothes though, she'd need to wash them tonight.

After that she simply stood there, mouth set into a happy, lopsided smile, as she watched the boy talk. Though she had to admit she was happy when he said he was a fan of all sports and upon pondering how well he'd do against a werewolf, Milly almost burst out laughing.

When at last, the boy stopped fumbling over words; Kaiko brushed back her hair and glanced over the field which was empty for no apparent reason other than curiosity.

"well" she began, refocusing her eyes back onto the boy in front of her, the same lazy grin set across her lips, "nice to meet another sports fan, Volt!" she giggled, putting forward her free hand to shake his. "I'm Milly, or Kaiko, which ever you choose." She said happily. "and like you, I'm a sports buff. I love it! Running, climbing, swimming you name it!" she laughed, eyes glistening with the idea of activity, "but I am also kinda a book worm too." She finished, wrinkling her nose slightly as she said it in a joking way.

"and well, seeming as you can't decide and we both have the day off. How about this for a plan? we race to the swimming pool. Two activities done in one?" she grinned, not letting on she was a werewolf just yet, she'd let Volt figure that out for himself if he took her up on the race.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt
(because typing out the full name is getting annoying)

When he heard she was a sports fan, well... that was... awesome. Like, seriously, not only was she beautiful, but she also liked sports?! This day couldn't be getting any better, he thought, as he shook her hand, and... and...

Aw, screw it. This place is amazing.

At first, when he noticed she was suppressing something, like a laugh, when he said he'd wondered how he would fare against a werewolf, he thought he had messed up. Or maybe he had a good sense of humor (which wasn't a good thing, since he really considered this)? But then, after she began to talk to him... he, well... was happy. Glad. Proud, but not egotistical.

The girl said her name, Millicent Kaiko. Nice.
She was also a sports buff (which he rolled that over in his head a lot, as you can tell). That was awesome.
Book worm. Okay, sure. He was academically great... but he preferred not to show it.

And then... and then she said "and well, seeming as you can't decide and we both have the day off. How about this for a plan? we race to the swimming pool. Two activities done in one?" His first instinct was, hell yes! And he stuck to that, because he wasn't one to deviate. It wasn't his fault he didn't know she was a werewolf!

"Sure! I don't see why not!" He grinned. "I haven't raced in a while, but sure! And we'll be refreshed when we finish."

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise Fennetté
Elise focused on the speech excited for a new year at this school. She stroked her hair, enjoying the feel of it. She missed seeing the teacher, much too excited to have heard that part of the announcement. "I hope this year will be good, my parents would be so happy if it was good for me." She walked toward her dorm room, "I wonder what kind of community service they offer here." She was deep in thought and not paying attention when she tripped over something on in the grass. The thing made an audible grunt and a moan.

S
Frio
I was laying in the grass, face down and sleeping when somebody kicked me in the side of my stomach. It knocked the wind out of me, and made me grunt. "Oww." I moaned, voice muffled in the ground, I couldn't roll over because there was a weight on my back. It wasn't a very heavy person, and I was able to push her off easily. I sat up tiredly, "Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there are you okay?" The girl seemed like she was in more pain then me, and I wasn't hurt bad or anything.

Feeling rather grumpy about getting woken up I answered, "Yea." and layed back down, face toward the tree leaves. Then I thought about what the last person had said, something about introductions. "Uhhh." I thought for a moment then remembered, "My name is Frio, who are you?"

She smiled for whatever reason, "My name is Elise Fennetté, nice to meet you." She layed down and looked up with me, "What are you looking at?"

"I don't know, I am just trying to remember why I'm outside in the first place."

"Maybe you need to meet with a friend." She suggested

"I doubt it, I think I only have one friend." I couldn't remember, did she say she would be my friend. "Maybe I lost something out here?"

"Should we look for it?"

"I don't know what I lost though..."

"Well when we find it maybe you'll recognize it?" She asked. We both stood up and turned our heads scanning the ground.

"Yea, then we should look for it." I thought hard about what I lost, and I vaguely remembered a map. "I think it may be a map..."

She walked behind me and pulled something off my back, "Is this the one?"

"Yea it is!" I said, "Now I need to remember why I needed a map..."

"Do you need to go to the cafeteria?" I shook my head no, I wasn't hungry, "The dorm rooms?" I shook my head, there was nothing there, except my journal! "Do you need-"

"I remember!" I interrupted, "I need to buy something to write with for my memory journal." I took the map from her and scanned over it. I drooped down, distraught.

"What's the matter now?" She said kindly.

"I can't read maps..."

"Well it can't be that hard lets see..." She took it back and looked over it, "Harder than I thought..." We both sat against the tree, thinking. Luckily the man who was assigned our teacher approached us.

"Hey are you guys doing well?" He looked at a clipboard and read, "Frio Descansas and Elise Fennetté." He looked back a us, "Didn't see you at the assembly."

"Sorry sir, but I can sit through assemblies. They are long and I forget everything by the end." Actually, I couldn't remember there being an assembly today. That nap pretty much ruined me.

"I'm sorry too, I was going to go to my dorm room and get settled." Although I was calm and rather apathetic about the situation, she was frantic and nervous.

"Relax, there is no penalty for missing it. I just wanted a chance to meet all my students is all." He laughed. I didn't think about what could be funny in this situation, and he seemed to be talking more to her than me so I just watched silently.

"O-ohkay" She stuttered. "Well me and Frio, we were looking at this map so we could get to a store and buy supplies for him." She held out my map, "Except neither of us can read it."

He stood there, and looked rather surprised, as if we didn't know something that should be as common knowledge as tying ones shoe. "Uh, yeah I'll take a look at that." He grabbed the map, looked for maybe a minute and laughed. "Just walk over that way." Pointing in the direction, "I'll teach you to read a map some other time. Have a nice day!" He said waving.

The girl was flustered, and she waved weakly back at the man, "Did I look silly? I think I looked bad."

I wasn't sure what she meant, "No I didn't think you looked silly..." I guess that was the right answer because she smiled and sighed relieved.

"I feel a little funny." I bet it was the sme thing I felt earlier. I remember that feeling. "Let's go get you're stuff." I nodded rather happily.

"I think you should lead, I don't remember where he pointed." She shrugged and I followed her.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The dance off had been going on for hours, and neither side was relenting. Michael began to pop and lock, doing moves that would've snapped a bad dancer's spine. His elbow had more elastic cartildge, as well as his knee caps and neck, (They're double jointed) so he had an advantage over Ned, who was refusing to back down as well. These damned rivals! The other Crow Tengu was facing off with admirable skill, but he wasn't as good as Michael. Nobody was. He was Michael. Edward. Jackson. (AHHHHHH YEAHHH!!)

"Give up yet?" Michael inquired.

"Not by a long shot!" Ned replied. He began his intricate flailing dance. His arms and legs flew in every which direction It was a sweet move, but Michael wasn't going to admit that. When the other Crow Tengu finished up, he motioned for Michael to go on. "Top that....Chump."

That was the final straw. "YOU DARE CALL ME A CHUMP?" What happened next was a blur. Michael busted a move that was so awe-inspiring that it blinded Ned with amazingnes. Michael's every move was a blur. The dance off was over. "I AM THE MASTER OF GROOVE HERE!"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Girl's Dorm

Gavin was stuck between a rock and a hard place; a common situation with dire consequences no matter what the decision. This woman was clearly a devil, and that was hardly a figure of speech. The revelation of exactly what youkai she was filled him with fear, but that fear was mixed with some sort of lust that created for a rather strange sensation in his chest. The sensation was...rather uncomfortable, his heart was practically jumping, and it was as if it would break away and drift into his abdomen. A somewhat unpleasant feeling prompting somewhat unpleasant thoughts. Elene seemed about as beautiful as she was exploitative and smart, and to him that was...rather attractive; it certainly wasn't something you would see in real life, not the way she went about things. This would probably push most people away, but Gavin...Gavin wanted to explore this more. This was likely because he was learning about her more and more and he was becoming less superficial because of it...yet he still knew next to nothing about her. Indeed, in life as a mortal he'd met many a person who wanted to use him for his brain, but the youkai in front of him...she wanted him for something else; she knew very little about him, and that made him a little happy.

This time, however, his judgment was not going to be clouded by any sort of affection or lust. It couldn't, he still felt a burning sensation from his hand and the throbbing of his head. The girl was a threat, and by agreeing to her terms he would most likely be forced into doing the most unholy of unholy tasks...then again, he was a mage of the devil; if there was a Heaven, he definitely wasn't going to it.

Still, the vampire seemed cunning, and the tasks she would have him do would potentially be more detrimental to his image than that of a cross-dresser. He felt that he could pass for a rather attractive female if he tried. No, no, then he would have to live in the male dorm with the appearance of a female, which would be shameful and potentially dangerous. He could always leave and come back under the guise of a flat-chested female. It wasn't a particularly bad idea, it was just one that wasn't always followed through on...and with good reason. Maintaining the image of a female would take FAR too much effort and...well...one would have to throw away their manhood. Then there was the idea of going back to the human world and becoming "Gavin, the Arcane Overlord From Hell", and that was a rather silly yet completely plausible idea. There was no way he could go back to the Human World as he was; it was either the Academy, a massacre on Earth, or Hell. Damn.

Well, there was one more option. He could indulge the insidious vampire and do her bidding. What was so wrong with giving Elene the benefit of the doubt? Maybe she was a vampire, and maybe she was simply trying to use him, but he couldn't help but be interested in what she had in mind. He would probably become her pet, and he would probably become her slave, but it was far more attractive of an option than becoming female or massacring plenty of innocents. The fact that he was fond of this woman didn't hurt, either; in some ways, she reminded him of himself. Despite the fact that she seemed to be presenting herself as the superior power at this point, he was okay with the idea of being lower than her; after all, she was the closest thing he had to a friend at this school.

Gavin composed himself and looked into the eyes of the demon, and with a confident smile he said, "I'm yours. Tell me what you want me to do."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Girl's Dorm
~
The disturbing grin spread across Elene's lips slipped into a more reserved smirk, as the boy accepted her position in this matter of blackmail and brief servitude with a look directly into her eyes. "You have spine." She complimented him, though took no steps to move away. "I like that in a victim." With the pass of intense negotiations, she felt free to make a morbid jab at the indentured fellow. Perhaps he would have a good sense of humor about the situation, for she wasn't necessarily insidious at her heart, but it would have been difficult to deny the thrill of frightening another into submission, or having a puppet dance on the end of her strings. And if the male didn't appreciate it, she would do it more often to break any already feeble will. It took a fair amount of effort to remove laughter, after all.

Now to decide on just how she would phrase her request, so as not to give away too much of her motivations, but to give enough so it would return to her the best result. As her reasons behind it would have been fairly obvious, to shore up the weaknesses that could otherwise cripple a perfect entity, there was no reason to complicate things with a request of all school records, but when the boy met her gaze, he revealed that he had more intelligence than the initial circumstances of their meeting would have let on. Desperation could drive a man to do stupid things, she knew this, and few could wake up to being manhandled without a few moments of panic, as he'd done just before.

Elene tilted her head softly to the side before strolling away from Gavin with an elegant swagger. It led her to the couch he'd been sitting on, and sat upon its arm, as she began to clip open her violin case. "I want a mage. One who will work with me, in return for whatever favors they negotiate." Her slender fingers stroked the ebony neck of her pride and joy. Her touch was soft, like a lover's, yet filled with hidden passion that she would unleash on its strings, in good time. "The easiest way would be to search the student records, so I'd suggest you start there. Perhaps that dancing fool from before could help, hmm?" Her laugh was a chime, soft and pleasing to the ears.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Girl's Dorm

"A mage, huh?" Gavin said, rubbing his chin with his pointer finger. He couldn't simply out the fact that he was a mage because it could be detrimental to his health. After all, he wasn't allowed to use any sort of passive magic, and if the fact that he was a Deva Mage got out, it could be bad. That said, it was a school for youkai, and demons weren't excluded from that category. It probably wouldn't be that bad if people knew, and he could probably make up an excuse for why his sigil was spreading, at least temporarily, if it were to remain a secret.

The real problem, however, was the passive magic. He could use it, but it'd probably end up killing him if he used to much. Or something. He wasn't entirely sure if he was going to die, the grimoire was pretty vague about that point, but he did know that he wouldn't be able to use his body anymore. It then posed another choice: should he give himself to her or not? It would be easy to find some other mage to do her bidding...but did anyone else really need to be caught up in her web? No, then he would be the one in the wrong. Still, they probably had a better chance at life than he would have if he went along with it.

That raised another question: Did she already know that he was a mage? She seemed quite confident, and a little too proud, for her favor to be something as simple as finding one for her. It was far too specific to be a coincidence. No, when she said, "I want a mage. One who will work with me," she really meant, "You're going to work for me." When...nay, how did she find out though? Was it when he shocked himself? Was it because he was wearing a Sealing Glove? He was careless.

It didn't matter if she knew or not, he'd already made his mind. He walked over to a table that was close to the couch. On the table was a vase filled with a variety of flowers, fake ones, that were set in water. He slowly placed his finger into the water, just barely touching the surface of the water with his pointer finger, and whispered the word, "Suiaga". Slowly, ice crystals started to form on the surface of the water, as well as the lower portion of the vase. The crystals then spread into the water, and the water started to slowly turn to ice. He then took a fake rose from the vase, one that was not in the frozen portion of the water, and whispered "Suita". Ice started to form from where his fingers were and soon enveloped the entire rose, making it look as if it were in some sort of crystal casing. He walked over to the fair vampire and offered it to her. "As I said, I'm yours."

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly allowed another grin to stretch her lips; she had been itching to run since she got here and finally, down to pure luck and awesomeness, she had found another runner.

"Brilliant" she voiced, her voice going slightly higher in pitch in excitement. The swimming pool wasn't away; in fact the stands which stood at its side were visible from where they stood now. But that didn't matter, short or long, it was the running which counted.

Lifting her arm up and down, Milly swung her favourite bat off her shoulder, before pulling the other arm of her rucksack over so that it was securely over her back. When she had done this, she slotted the baseball bat in between her rucksack and her back for safe measure, as running with that would be a pain. Tugging on the backpack once more, she craned her neck to see the bat jutting out, but at least not falling from her bags clutches. She couldn't let anything happen to that bat. It was called Woody. Granted not the most creative of names, but it still had a name. It had been given to her by her brother when they were younger, just after he had won a massive game, well massive in their standards. But he had won! And using woody too! So no way, no matter, Kaiko was not going to lose this bat. When she was at last stratified that woody wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon, Milly glanced at Volt before reaching up and tying back the brown mass of hair into a ponytail, using one of the many bracelets that clutched to her wrists.

"Well then, that's get this thing started." She grinned, this time showing a flash of white teeth, as she twitched both her eye brows up slightly, meaning they disappeared into her fringe and out of sight. "Ready….Steady…Go!" she shouted without warning. Bolting forward without a seconds hesitation, giggling as she went. It wasn't a mean action though, just playful, after all there was no harm joking about with a new friend.
This race is gonna be awesome! Kaiko thought, holding back just enough to seem like she wasn't a werewolf for now. She'd do what she had been trainer to do, jog this bit out then sprint to the finish line with style.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

Maybe he should hold back. If they did have track and field teams, showing off his full extent wouldn't be strategic; or tactical, for that matter. But... he placed some trust into her. Even so, he would be running faster later; although he had stretched already in the dorm, he still knew that he wasn't in top position, eyeing the bandages wrapped around his arms, under his sleeves. Or full health for that matter. But whatever. He was about to get ready when the girl, without notice, bolted after saying, "Ready... Steady... Go!"

"No waiting for me, I guess!" he yelled, but knowing it wasn't out of spite, he said it in a playful manner, jogging steadily to "supposedly" catch up. Nowhere near top speed yet, he saw Millicent running not far ahead... what an awesome day.

Woah. Keep your head in the race, Sorae, you're slowing down.

Returning to a steady pace, he did increase his speed a bit to catch up to Milly, still not at full speed but going a bit faster. Running ahead by about a foot, he hoped that this day could go as well as it already was. At this point, about one-half in, he hoped Milly was holding back so that he could have a tougher challenge.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Kakusu​
Boy's Dorm​
Kakusu jumped in his seat as the sound of guitars roared across the dorms, causing him to accidentally launch an unstable fireball that flew high above the building that continued to soar into the sky, getting smaller and smaller, until it disappeared in the clouds and soon afterwards, ashes rained down over the boy's dorms hopefully nobody saw that. The loud rock music overpowering almost all other sound nearby and it even made Kakusu's ears ache and vibrations moved throughout the walls. Longing to be able to sit in silence, he hastily hopped off of the windowsill, hoping that no one saw the flame he sent across the air, dragging his feet on the floor and exited through his dorm door, slamming it behind him. As he entered the hallway, he was attacked by the sound waves of the music that blared even higher in volume, signaling that he was getting closer. Kakusu went door to door, trying to find the source of the music until he stopped in front of a door where the music was it's loudest so far, and politely knocked on the door. Chances were, whoever was playing this music wouldn't turn it off my request seeing as they were inconsiderate to play the music so high in the first place but regardless he was going to try to be the bigger man about this.

"CAN YOU OPEN UP THE DOOR OR TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!?" the Youko shouted at the door, not knowing if the occupant of the room heard him. As if to emphasize his point, he rapped his knuckles on the door again.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 1: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Boys Dorm

Ryuu was interupted when he heard a guy shouting. "CAN YOU OPEN UP THE DOOR OR TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!?"

Ryuu sighed as he escaped from the pain in his butt from sitting all this time. He casually walked to the door, opened and walked away from the dark classroom since he hadn't bothered to turn on a light. It was evening already and he was so sure that "Solo" was the cause of this boy shouting so hard that it was heard in the school. "Strike two... at three you get detentsion..." Ryuu whispered to himself as he left the school building with an annoyed look.

He stumbled into Frio and Els who seemed to not know how to read a map, so he teached them, took a glance of the girl, and walked away once again. Ryuu wasn't this moody usually, but he had not a good night and this Solo guy was making everything worser, Els face cheered him a little up though.

Ryuu resumed his journey to the boys dorms and soon found Takumi and Nami talking. He shrugged since he wouldn't expect Nami to try drinking Takumi's blood on her first day, did she found out already? about Takumi's humanity?

Takumi left Nami after it seemed like she had pointed out the dorms to him, was that all? Takumi was lost? Ryuu couldn't help but sigh in relieve, this was not the day to explain everyone about a Human who had joined a Youkai Academy. Ryuu folllowed Takumi to the boys dorms and eventually walked past him to get to Solo's and Frio's dorm room, he had only noticed just now that those two were paired up in a dorm room, poor Frio...

Ryuu glanced at the boy forward Solo's and Frio's dorm room and soon found out it was Kakasu, he was happy he could remember so many names already from just looking at forms. "Calm down, i'll lecture him." Ryuu warmly smiled and kicked open the door. "Solo! turn of that music! it's so loud that it can be heard in the school!" Ryuu lied, oh well... lied? It was more overstating it. Ryuu knocked hard on the bathroom door and heard Solo was showering. "Open that door! .... after you pulled on your clothes or uniform..." Ryuu patiently waited at the bathroom door. This guy... was trouble... he bet that the principal was laughing his ass off right now.

sorry for the low quility

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Glancing briefly over her shoulder, Kaiko allowed herself a small moment of joy. Up until now she had dreaded coming here. Far to use to having sharp, hateful remarks being spat at her in schools in the past, she had learned to avoid places like that well at least keep her head down and get on with her work so no one noticed her.

Here though, it was another story. She didn't have to worry about that sorta thing for the most part. Sure some Youkai hated some more than most, but it wasn't really something the young she-wolf really needed to worry about. Besides, the people she had met so far, this consisting of the random bunch of guys when playing football before the welcome speech and now Volt, all seemed nice enough.

Yet right now, none of that was really important. What really mattered was the fact that she was racing… and winning for that matter. However when she looked back, her eyes settling on Volt's form behind her, she felt her eyes narrow in suspicion.

Is he holding back? She thought, as she turned her head back in the direction she was running. Well then, we might as well give him something to really chase after. As this thought drifted across the young girl's mind, a smirk tweaked the corner of her mouth before, mid breath, she changed her stride.

The werewolf dashed forward, feet barely touching the ground as she sprinted over the green grass under foot, the change for her gentle lopping jog to full on sprint happening in a blink of an eye. She wasn't going her fastest, but it was taster at least of what she was really capable of. Of course Volt wouldn't see that until the full moon which was about a week away at least.

"Catch me if you can!" Milly shouted over her shoulder, her voice light with laughter as she moved on growing ever closer to their finishing line.

The white stands of the swimming pool just a few minutes away now and as the sun began to set, allowing deep tones of oranges and purples to bleed into the sky, it's golden rays baking the ground and the girl with it, Milly could not think of a better way to celebrate victory than a cool dip in the cool, crisp waters of the swimming pool.

(sorry this post is badly written too :P super sleepy! xD)

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Frio's/Solo's Dorm

Chapter One: Part Four
Reluctant Beginnings

A few loud bangs on the bathroom door was a little more than startling. "Damn it, not those girls again...!" Solo lightly banged his head against the shower wall, sighing. "At least I enjoyed myself for a few minutes..." He shook his head, turning off the water and then shutting off his music. He took his towel and dried off, then found his favorite loose clothes and put them on. He groaned at the fact that his small amount of enjoyment was cut short so soon. Either way, he pushed open the door with some force, while speaking with an agitated tone, "Why the hell are you girls in my dorm--"

Oh, crap. There's the teacher. Already? "Well, I stand by my comment." Solo crossed his arms, leaning onto one leg, tapping his foot impatiently with the other. "So I can't enjoy myself for more than five minutes? You said something about a free day, why ruin it?" He scratched under his chin slightly. "Isn't it bad enough that I have to be /here/, let alone have to share my living space with some annoying kid, but now I can't even do the one thing that's actually relaxing? Oh, look, you brought company." He turned his attention (and rant) to the other boy who was in the doorway. "I don't suppose you're my roommate, are you? Top bunk's mine."

!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
Girl's Dorm
~
Elene passed the time will the boy thought and approached by closing her violin case and pondering a future tune to play. After all, there was plenty that had happened on the first day of this Academy already, and it would be something fresh to perform when she eventually found her companions in thinking about her greatness. Though, the dim light that cascaded through the dormitory windows told her that it would be far too late to hunt them down now. Tomorrow, then, would have to be the day, and perhaps she would be able to ensnare more members of the community from her new classmates.

A small whistle escaped the Vampire, as she saw the crystals that began to form from only the fellow's words, and no origin sprung to mind. It certainly didn't seem to be latin of any kind, much to her chagrin, but some language that she was unaware of, or had yet to learn. The world certainly didn't make it easy, but such issues were easily overcome, and studying magic would be one such necessary step to make sure the bumbling, yet intelligent, man wouldn't attempt to double-cross her. One could never tell, with people that didn't appreciate honor.

Cool skin met the emerald stalk, whose surface seemed to shimmer in the heated bulbs of the room, as Elene took it from Gavin's hand and held it loosely in her own. "Good," She began, a statement of something expected appearing rather than surprise, despite her previous lack of knowledge on the boy's status. Appearing in control was the next best thing to possessing it, she'd learned. "I expect you to investigate how to nullify the weaknesses of the Vampire race. Something permanent, keep in mind, even if it requires a worn item. This project will take a while, so you'd best hurry with getting started."

Last edited:
Back