• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EVERYBODY IS A POKEMON (OOC) - RP finished!

Nero

I like it.
Years
I am sad because I was told everyone is a Pokemon but I am not a Pokemon and I can't be a Pokemon because everyone is already a Pokemon?

I'm late and confused, please send help. Am I too late to be a Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
pokemon: Zoroark
name: Goku Ichigo Uchiha
fighting
martial arts
having sex
dislikes: girly things
bio: goku was just a normal guy, living his life. that is until his parents were killed rite in front of his' eyes by a gang of thugs. when he saw that he went into a rampaage and killed them all with his bear hands. that was when he found out he had a power within him. a dark power. he then went to get training in the arts of karate. judo and. jiu-jtsu. and tae-kown doe. he masterd them all in just a few weeks because he was so powerfull. but then his dojo was attacked by a rival school and they killed hismaster. now he seeks revenge.
color of your soul: red like blood

I am sad because I was told everyone is a Pokemon but I am not a Pokemon and I can't be a Pokemon because everyone is already a Pokemon?

I'm late and confused, please send help. Am I too late to be a Pokemon?

I think I have found the most amazing RP I have ever seen. CAN I JOIN?
:3
I had actually closed applications (you can see that by the thread prefix no longer having the + sign next to "Pokémon") but since you ask so nicely, I will let you three join <3

Please submit your SUs c:

Ozymandias, please submit a SU that adheres more to the K+ rating. K+ does not have secks.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
You should be thankful that I was able to make my SU before you'd replied, because I was basically expecting it! Also, don't expect me to reply a lot in OOC. Of course, it's because I'm quite the quiet person, but also because when I came back from vacation, my computer pretty much blew up (not literally). And my bathroom was completely reck (literally).
.....Yeah, I'll stop rambling now.

Pokémon: Zorua (Shiny)
Name: Rupert
Age: 18 (?) (He might be a vampire like the rumors say, so...)

Likes: Books, Roses, Tea (And probably more things, but those things are more important)
Dislikes: Loud Noise, Unpleasant People (aka people who are rude), and plans that mostly revolves around brute forcing into everything (or just bad plans in general; He may rarely accept this, but only during drastic times)

Bio: Rupert lives with his brother, Alfred, and their butler, Raymond, in a hotel that their family owns. It's unknown where that hotel is. Rupert is seen by many people to be a nice, young men, and a whole lot of girls say that he (and his brother) are super pretty. His family has been rumored to be vampires, but nobody truly knows if they are. He, alongside his brother and their butler, were visiting Fuchsia City, after a mysterious letter tells them about an event happening there, and they will be their guests of honor. That's when the madness began…

Color of your soul: A lovely bright light blue.

Nero

I like it.
Years

[S-HIGHLIGHT]pokemon: kekleon
name: Leroy
likes: being popular, being cool, being 'in with the crowd', being accepted, friends, his friends, other people that are cool, cool clothes, sports, pop music, video games, action movies, sk8boarding, funny internet memes lol
dislikes: being rejected, school, bullies that dont like him, anything his friends dont like, movies and games that dont have action, yuk food like vegetables, being uncool, people that are not cool or say stupid things
bio: Leroy was sort off popular at school because he hangs out with the cool kids and isnt a nerd, which makes him half cool, but Leroy is learning to be cool because his friends are teaching him. They said that he has to be a cool kid to be their friend, so he has to do whatever they say, but that's okay because theyre good friends. Leroys parents think that they arent good friends but they just want him to learn at school and dont know anything. Now Leroys a Pokemon but pokemon is for kids so thats not cool.
color of your soul: green because he is a green kecleon duh
[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You should be thankful that I was able to make my SU before you'd replied, because I was basically expecting it! Also, don't expect me to reply a lot in OOC. Of course, it's because I'm quite the quiet person, but also because when I came back from vacation, my computer pretty much blew up (not literally). And my bathroom was completely reck (literally).
.....Yeah, I'll stop rambling now.

Pokémon: Zorua (Shiny)
Name: Rupert
Age: 18 (?) (He might be a vampire like the rumors say, so...)

Likes: Books, Roses, Tea (And probably more things, but those things are more important)
Dislikes: Loud Noise, Unpleasant People (aka people who are rude), and plans that mostly revolves around brute forcing into everything (or just bad plans in general; He may rarely accept this, but only during drastic times)

Bio: Rupert lives with his brother, Alfred, and their butler, Raymond, in a hotel that their family owns. It's unknown where that hotel is. Rupert is seen by many people to be a nice, young men, and a whole lot of girls say that he (and his brother) are super pretty. His family has been rumored to be vampires, but nobody truly knows if they are. He, alongside his brother and their butler, were visiting Fuchsia City, after a mysterious letter tells them about an event happening there, and they will be their guests of honor. That's when the madness began…

Color of your soul: A lovely bright light blue.

[S-HIGHLIGHT]pokemon: kekleon
name: Leroy
likes: being popular, being cool, being 'in with the crowd', being accepted, friends, his friends, other people that are cool, cool clothes, sports, pop music, video games, action movies, sk8boarding, funny internet memes lol
dislikes: being rejected, school, bullies that dont like him, anything his friends dont like, movies and games that dont have action, yuk food like vegetables, being uncool, people that are not cool or say stupid things
bio: Leroy was sort off popular at school because he hangs out with the cool kids and isnt a nerd, which makes him half cool, but Leroy is learning to be cool because his friends are teaching him. They said that he has to be a cool kid to be their friend, so he has to do whatever they say, but that's okay because theyre good friends. Leroys parents think that they arent good friends but they just want him to learn at school and dont know anything. Now Leroys a Pokemon but pokemon is for kids so thats not cool.
color of your soul: green because he is a green kecleon duh
[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

absplitely splendid, you are accepnted!

Currently in the RP we are trying not to get squashed by Dialga, or just generally getting to know each other out on the street. Feel free to jump in!

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
absplitely splendid, you are accepnted!

Currently in the RP we are trying not to get squashed by Dialga, or just generally getting to know each other out on the street. Feel free to jump in!

Just to note, my first IC post is going to be longer than 100 words. Not that long! I know that means I'm automatically not cool, but to be honest, I wasn't really that cool anyways.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just to note, my first IC post is going to be longer than 100 words. Not that long! I know that means I'm automatically not cool, but to be honest, I wasn't really that cool anyways.
i cri inside

As long as you have fun (:

@ everybody who hasn't posted yet, it's time to post! Else you'll be labeled as traitors and liars in my mind for all eternity ); </3

Lumo

Professional Kleptomaniac
Years
Wait I don't get it. Is this still open or not? Cause I really, really, really, really, reaaaaaallly want in on this.

Last edited:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
I see our characters are already off to a bad start, and I haven't even posted yet.
There's a possibility that hotel Rupert is in is probably not within the blast radius of the Aura Sphere, but that's what it might be: A possibility.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wait I don't get it. Is this still open or not? Cause I really, really, really, really, reaaaaaallly want in on this.
Hmmm well it's actually closed now because some haven't even posted and I kind of actually want to wrap this up before too long haha. Letting more new characters into the mix will make it harder to end the RP. So I'm sorry! But KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THE EXCITING SEQUEL!! <3

I see our characters are already off to a bad start, and I haven't even posted yet.
There's a possibility that hotel Rupert is in is probably not within the blast radius of the Aura Sphere, but that's what it might be: A possibility.
I was just looking at the IC thread and thinking of doing a shittily-OP-GM-post deciding that your buildings were totally in the blast range. But I opted against it. But it's totally ok for you to write about it. Totally.

For the reason stated at the beginning of this post, the following players will be booted if they don't post within the coming two days:

GreyBidoof, Jay, Mimikyu, TogeKisser, Ewery1 and dud190.

(8

Lumo

Professional Kleptomaniac
Years
Hmmm well it's actually closed now because some haven't even posted and I kind of actually want to wrap this up before too long haha. Letting more new characters into the mix will make it harder to end the RP. So I'm sorry! But KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THE EXCITING SEQUEL!! <3

DAMNIT, this looked so good. I was too late. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Well, I guess now I'll have to refresh the page until THE EXCITING SEQUEL comes. Korin the Sableye must awaken.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
For the reason stated at the beginning of this post, the following players will be booted if they don't post within the coming two days:

GreyBidoof, Jay, Mimikyu, TogeKisser, Ewery1 and dud190.

(8

Decided to remind the following users you've mentioned on their profiles, just in case. I hope that is okay with you!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Decided to remind the following users you've mentioned on their profiles, just in case. I hope that is okay with you!
Hehe I hope they didn't find it weird that the newest player came and reminded them d: But anyways, if you sign up for a RP, I expect you to subscribe to its OOC and IC and check them regularly. So if they don't see this, they aren't really... proper players. Tbh c:

I think we should start to try and wrap this roleplay up soon! How can we create some sort of plot that can actually be wrapped up haha? Maybe they can talk about why they are pokémon and figure out what to do to reverse it? Or maybe decide to live out their days as pokémon happily every after, yay!
inb4 epilogue talking about how Coldsteel and Tinderella got together but broke up the next day, while Misha and Doryan live out their days on a mountain somewhere where nobody can judge them for their age difference~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Don't take this the wrong way, but I never really felt that motivated to post in this RP, so you can go ahead and free up my slot. Sorry. ._.
Alright then ^^

I can feel the hype die down a little, so can we form a plan for finishing it now? @the actual players

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I still exist, and Misha is totally up for looking into solutions. Or staying a Pokémon forever, if it weren't for his probably-still-human girlfriend.

Back