• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Ok good luck Srkid. Wow that thing is sure taking its time >.<

Haha, thanks, and yeah, I think it's just trying to get me to throw my game. But I've encountered some more Pokemon so hopefully the random number generator goes even closer to my favor, although it's miles away :\ GL all!

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys.
I gave up for a bit on shiny shuckle and started Sring for a shiny squirtle.
So far Im at 126 resets... not alot at all...
Gl to you all im gonna go soft reset some morez.

Years
dang, how many shiny treecko-grovyle-sceptile do you have MM? nothing here...
Just the one. I've put a clone of him on Pearl (and another "archival" copy on Emerald) who is pretty much untouched--just at L7 with his EVs erased. I still need to train him there. :nervous:

The "original" is my starter on Sapphire, who is now a Sceptile at L50. I'm trying to raise him to L59 for False Swipe before facing Kyogre. I hope he can take at least a couple Ice Beams from a L45 pink Kyogre, but we'll have to see. (As with any legendary SR, I'll do a few "test runs" against nonshinies just to make sure I can catch them.) I'll hang onto a few Revives and Hyper Potions just in case, and I'll bring in my trusty shiny Politoed with Hypnosis to wall it. Was it L50 or 70 that traded Pokémon will obey you to when you have 7 badges? I believe all my Breloom are at too high a level, and might poison a 1HP Kyogre if it decides to use Body Slam, anyway.

SHINY MOLTRESSSSSSS

Spoiler:
Wow, ubergratz on Moltres! It inspires me to not give up on my SR and breeding targets. Speaking of which, I'm not actually SRing for anything right now. I'll be starting Kyogre soon I guess.

No I didnt get the moltres. I congraduated him for getting it.
My cousin found a shiny moltres on my game and he turned it off. that ******** Didnt want me to get it.
WTH? Who does that? I mean, it's no skin off his back if you happen to own a shiny Moltres. And maybe he could've parleyed you into letting him keep it, besides. Senseless malice is retarted.

Personal progress: I just flew away from my 27-chain of Absol to go get a Jolly syncher. I was carrying an Adamant, but I don't know. Absol has great attack already, and DP seem to depend so much on speed, Nature is a tough call for the guy. Probably Jolly with Swords Dance.

Chikorita breeding is going slowly. I did a few last night. I need to finish IV checking this extra box I have, and maybe switch out my female breeder if I happen to have a better one in the box. I bet my male Incredibreeder (stats in my sig) is at L100 by now. Thankfully, I have a clone in case I want to train it.

I haven't touched Leaf Green, Ruby, or Diamond in like forever, even though I intend to play through each of those. On LG, I plan to play through like three times to collect Catdogs, then reset for a shiny Charmander. I pretty much transferred my plans for Ruby over to Sapphire, but there's still the possibility of SRing Groudon there, or another Hoenn starter. (Neither of the other two really interest me, though.) On Diamond, I want to SR Turtwig and Dialga. (I miss my dearly beloved Jadalga. ;﹏; )

Back to Absol, I guess. I want to free up Pearl for stuff like training again, so I should get this chain out of the way. I wish to catch no fewer than six female Super Luck shiny Absols. (Remember. I'm recreating my old shiny squadron. Therefore, I need another Lady Demoonica (lol) for my collection. Female, Jolly, and Super Luck are a must.) Hopefully, if I just keep throwing the book (of chaining rules) at this Absol swarm, one of the chains will eventually carry on to 40.

Supposedly, swarms are the easiest to chain, and insertion exclusives are the hardest. Why am I experiencing the opposite? Maybe I should go chain something easier like Eevee in the Trophy Garden. :P

Years
Just the one. I've put a clone of him on Pearl (and another "archival" copy on Emerald) who is pretty much untouched--just at L7 with his EVs erased. I still need to train him there. :nervous:

The "original" is my starter on Sapphire, who is now a Sceptile at L50. I'm trying to raise him to L59 for False Swipe before facing Kyogre. I hope he can take at least a couple Ice Beams from a L45 pink Kyogre, but we'll have to see. (As with any legendary SR, I'll do a few "test runs" against nonshinies just to make sure I can catch them.) I'll hang onto a few Revives and Hyper Potions just in case, and I'll bring in my trusty shiny Politoed with Hypnosis to wall it. Was it L50 or 70 that traded Pokémon will obey you to when you have 7 badges? I believe all my Breloom are at too high a level, and might poison a 1HP Kyogre if it decides to use Body Slam, anyway.

Wow, ubergratz on Moltres! It inspires me to not give up on my SR and breeding targets. Speaking of which, I'm not actually SRing for anything right now. I'll be starting Kyogre soon I guess.

WTH? Who does that? I mean, it's no skin off his back if you happen to own a shiny Moltres. And maybe he could've parleyed you into letting him keep it, besides. Senseless malice is retarted.

Personal progress: I just flew away from my 27-chain of Absol to go get a Jolly syncher. I was carrying an Adamant, but I don't know. Absol has great attack already, and DP seem to depend so much on speed, Nature is a tough call for the guy. Probably Jolly with Swords Dance.

Chikorita breeding is going slowly. I did a few last night. I need to finish IV checking this extra box I have, and maybe switch out my female breeder if I happen to have a better one in the box. I bet my male Incredibreeder (stats in my sig) is at L100 by now. Thankfully, I have a clone in case I want to train it.

I haven't touched Leaf Green, Ruby, or Diamond in like forever, even though I intend to play through each of those. On LG, I plan to play through like three times to collect Catdogs, then reset for a shiny Charmander. I pretty much transferred my plans for Ruby over to Sapphire, but there's still the possibility of SRing Groudon there, or another Hoenn starter. (Neither of the other two really interest me, though.) On Diamond, I want to SR Turtwig and Dialga. (I miss my dearly beloved Jadalga. ;﹏; )

Back to Absol, I guess. I want to free up Pearl for stuff like training again, so I should get this chain out of the way. I wish to catch no fewer than six female Super Luck shiny Absols. (Remember. I'm recreating my old shiny squadron. Therefore, I need another Lady Demoonica (lol) for my collection. Female, Jolly, and Super Luck are a must.) Hopefully, if I just keep throwing the book (of chaining rules) at this Absol swarm, one of the chains will eventually carry on to 40.

Supposedly, swarms are the easiest to chain, and insertion exclusives are the hardest. Why am I experiencing the opposite? Maybe I should go chain something easier like Eevee in the Trophy Garden. :P

I congradulated him on moltres, but chuteout was the one to get it. In other news I've been chaining vibrava for Cyan Goggles to get one, and I encountered one at a chain of two. New record. But CG wants a male one. It's female. It looks awesome an may be part of my team. Only if it is good natured.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I hope but luck always has some way to piss me off so lol. Oh an congrats ont the virbateafdda (somthing like that.) Isnt it hard chaining in the sandstorm place?!?!

Yeah..... it's f'ing hard to chain in Sandstorm.... I know. I've tried many times...

Congrats on Vibrava, and good luck to everyone that has been hunting stuff.
I've been doing outside stuff most of the day, I wish I could finish these challengers off and get started on Gligar, or at least receive shiny Dratini. TR is holding out on me. = / I came up with my own cool nickname for it, so I gotta get it now.

Platinum is supposed to have all-new sprites, so I wonder what my Pokemon will look like in them.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Yeah..... it's f'ing hard to chain in Sandstorm.... I know. I've tried many times...

Congrats on Vibrava, and good luck to everyone that has been hunting stuff.
I've been doing outside stuff most of the day, I wish I could finish these challengers off and get started on Gligar, or at least receive shiny Dratini. TR is holding out on me. = / I came up with my own cool nickname for it, so I gotta get it now.

Platinum is supposed to have all-new sprites, so I wonder what my Pokemon will look like in them.

You just want any gligar? or You want want with good nature etc. for a team?

Years
Ha thanks all on the VIBRAVA (correct spelling) but it's much easier in the daytime. Trust me. You can't see crap at night. I'm gonna get male shiny vibrava then maybe 1 more of em then wrap up my many failed chains. Maybe I can find a shiny without starting the chain. I nicknamed it Blingflyer, although Blingbuzzer could've worked, although flygon doesn't buzz, it flies. GL all, especially with your dratini, shuckle and squirtle hunts!

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Hey everyone! Glad to see everyone has a few more shinies then last time I checked! Bravo. I caught myself quit a few including a dozen Beldums, 10 Drowzees, 10 Machops and 3 Zangoose.

I am currently hatching some Gibles in hopes a shiny, but frm the looks of it, it's going to take ages...

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thank you for the congratulations, everyone.

Since yesterday, I've been EVing my new shiny Moltres. *hugs* I just finished with that, however, so I will resume soft resetting for a shiny Pinsir now.

Actually, scratch that. I will go soft reset for a shiny Zapdos. That way I can soft reset for it on both LeafGreen and FireRed.

I plan on focusing on getting a shiny Turtwig or shiny Zapdos before I go back to chaining.

Good luck, everyone.

TheShinySeeker, I LOVE your avatar and the banner in your sig. :)

Years
Munchlaxdude: No advertising in this club. If you wish to join, you may do so by listing all shinies you own, but if you do join, you will be doing so with one warning already under your belt to start. This is a club about capturing shinies, not advertising anime. If you persist, I will be forced to call in the mods.

SRkid: Re-read my previous post to check whose quote it was in response to.

I'm going to try to finish with Absol as soon as I can, since my backlight is now stuck on the lowest setting, and switching it requires turning off the DS. The reason my backlight is on the lowest setting is because I was in a movie theater watching The Dark Knight. To commemorate, I might go chain some Gligar later. (Anyone else remember that Gligar Man episode of the anime? :D)

Years
Munchlaxdude: No advertising in this club. If you wish to join, you may do so by listing all shinies you own, but if you do join, you will be doing so with one warning already under your belt to start. This is a club about capturing shinies, not advertising anime. If you persist, I will be forced to call in the mods.

SRkid: Re-read my previous post to check whose quote it was in response to.

I'm going to try to finish with Absol as soon as I can, since my backlight is now stuck on the lowest setting, and switching it requires turning off the DS. The reason my backlight is on the lowest setting is because I was in a movie theater watching The Dark Knight. To commemorate, I might go chain some Gligar later. (Anyone else remember that Gligar Man episode of the anime? :D)

Yeah, but I said something to him that made me say it. Still goin for vibrava. GL all!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thank you for the congrats, TGA. Also, MM, I do remember that episode about Gligar Man, lol

I will have to complete the Network Machine on my LG before I can begin soft resetting for Zapdos. I want to trade over some cloned Master Balls, just in case Zapdos doesn't want to stay inside any Great Balls or Ultra Balls.

Hm, unless I have more than one Master Ball on my FR...

Good luck, everyone.

Back