• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
I'm going to go off of the active members only, since Aaryn and others are never on. Aaryn, the creator, hasn't been on for over a year.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
¬¬
a moderator closed the pokedex thread -.-'
I didn't see anything wrong with it...
cmon!!!

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
lol i nearly jumped out of my skin when i saw it..i'd just left it with the daycare guy for days, and i just thought it would be a laugh to make another F.E.A.R rattata..then it popped out sandy colored and i was like
!!!!
0.o

Years
Congrats!

And I'm REALLY pissed about that, it took me an hour to write that!

Anyways, I'm RNG Glitching Emerald, and Dratini SRing in FireRed.

GL all!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Congratulations for everyone with new shinies.

By the way , isn't there an event organized in this club about shiny hunting? like to see how many shinies can someone get in one month.

My apologies of this is a silly question.

Nice shiny hunting for everybody.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years

I know you mean good but I would imagine that this kind of thing would have to be approved by a Co-Owner first.

I don't care if they're inactive right now. We should discuss it with them first.

Congratulations for everyone with new shinies.

By the way , isn't there an event organized in this club about shiny hunting? like to see how many shinies can someone get in one month.

My apologies of this is a silly question.

Nice shiny hunting for everybody.

We have occasional events such as March Madness. But due to the inactivity lately we haven't really had any new ones recently.

I am sick. Sicker than I was before which is why I have not been here or anywhere else. A few nights ago I threw up 10 times all night long. I still have dots below my eyes. I'm feeling a little better but my throat is still sore and my doctor told me that I have a mean ear infection and was surprised I wasn't feeling that much pain from it, because he said I even had blisters on my eardrum.... That doesn't sound good. *ba-dum-PISH...*

One night I did feel ok enough to do some hatching but only about 12. Just don't feel like it right now.

I see there has been a lot of activity nonetheless. Congratulations for those who have gained a great haul and good luck to those still searching...

I'm gone back to bed.

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
So I decided to take a break from my hatching today and chain some pokemon. But then something terrible happened...

Bidoof.gif

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Hey, DDD, how did you get Anjoola's site to open?
I tried at least 10 times, and I really want that shiny card!!!

I just click my sig... It worked for me. Took a minute but it worked.

I'm getting better. I'd say I'm 60, 65% better. My ear still doesn't feel right but most of the other stuff has calmed down now.

I want to hatch Magikarp but when it comes time to, I end up not wanting to.
One reason is because it's kinda boring and I'll put myself to sleep.

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2023
Hi I'm Evil Sonic (as you can see by my user name) and I would like to join this club even though I do not have a lot of shinies though I am still a shiny hunter.

Shinies I have:

Ratatta (Raticate now): I found it while I was training Charm (female Charmander) on Leaf Green for Brock's gym. (last year, not currently)
Eevee (Umbreon now): I was soft reseting on Leaf Green for a shiny Eevee and got one months later after I started. (not currently)

Years

I'm getting better. I'd say I'm 60, 65% better. My ear still doesn't feel right but most of the other stuff has calmed down now.

Hm.... It won't load it for me. It's a nice card, too.
Hi I'm Evil Sonic (as you can see by my user name) and I would like to join this club even though I do not have a lot of shinies though I am still a shiny hunter.

Shinies I have:

Ratatta (Raticate now): I found it while I was training Charm (female Charmander) on Leaf Green for Brock's gym. (last year, not currently)
Eevee (Umbreon now): I was soft reseting on Leaf Green for a shiny Eevee and got one months later after I started. (not currently)
Cool!
We'll have to wait for a co-owner to officially allow you in, but you can hang around and chat with us! ;D
I'll resume RNG Tricking tomorrow, and maybe some Dratini SRing.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024

It's good to hear that you are getting better. For the magikarp, take it easy, it will appear soon, and you can put some music so that you won't get bored, try it when you feel in the mood, but for now i think you should rest a little. Take it easy.

As for me, I recently got a new shiny, it's a golbat, I found it while training my shedinja in the sky pillar a few days ago. I think I will take a little break from pokemon ruby and try to get a shiny turtwig in my diamond game.

Good look everyone in your shiny hunting.

Back