• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanks mate....

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Today I and my Daughter decided to go to see a movie. her friend and mother join us( they had seen the movie before). we paid for our tickets and found our seats. As soon as we sat down.

" Oh Kerri the movie ends like this" I was so ticked off by what she had just told us..

these people are more annoying that screaming/ always getting up kids at these.

Question: how to you deal with people spoiling movies for you ?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It doesn't bother me. If the ending was the most important part then the entire rest of the movie would suck wouldn't it? There are some times when I don't like to be spoiled but for the most part I just really don't care.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I don't mind spoilers unless it's an out of your seat movie with lots of constant action then I get annoyed but just regular movies? Naw, I generally don't care.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
It's annoying, basically nothing you can do once they say it. You can't forget what they just said. I dislike people who spoil movies, when you want to find out for yourself. I myself don't spoil things for people, even when they ask, I much prefer them to find the enjoyment of watching the actual movies. What's the point of watching something if you know whats going to happen?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
This is a thread about movies, which is a form of media. Therefore it belongs in Culture and Media, just like all the "what do you think of spoilers" topics before it.

So I'm gonna movie it over thar :)

As for me, it's well-documented that I don't care for spoilers at all. I will kill anybody who tries to ruin a plotline for me or even an impression of the movie/book/TV show/whatever. I don't even want to know if you liked a movie before I go and see it, because if you didn't then I'm going to go in there expecting it to be terrible.

Somebody ruined the ending of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince while I was still reading it. I visit his gravestone sometimes.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Andy, movie your butt over hurr! Anyway, I'm not big into movies, so I could care less if someone spoils it. I'm not bothered by spoilers much with any other type of media anyway, unless it's something I'm heavily interested in.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I hate spoilers, especially when it's a movie I really wanted to see. I want to experience the movie fully without knowing what will happen.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I hate spoilers ._., seriously if people tell me a major part before I watch it that makes me all ticked and then I lose all interest in the movie ._.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I try and avoid them where I can, but so long as someone doesn't spoil the SUPER-DUPER-SECRET-TWIST ENDING, then I'll be mostly OK with hearing the odd one or two spoilers. Indeed, if the film or TV show or book or whatever completely collapses because someone knows a spoiler, then it's probably a sign that it wasn't that good to begin with.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
I don't go to the movies to often. But normally I don't like people who talk loudly during a movie as well as people who ruin the movie for others.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm okay with spoilers, actually. Admittedly, I can be a spoiler myself, especially if it's a Harry Potter movie. I like to brag off the fact that I know almost everything about HP.

Back