• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
You've got great colors with your name, your moto followed by a harshtag. Links to direct to your favorite places AND a hilarious gif signature! LOL Though I hate random texts within gifs, it gets one point off. D:

9/10.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Effective use of BBCode and has a nice composition.

You could try wrapping "Facebook", "Twitter" and "Serebii" .etc with colour tags inside their URL tags, respectably, so that they're a darker colour more fitting with the rest of the sig; The colour of hyperlinks change with the style you're using on PC, so right now those links are green for me.

7/10

Gabri

m8
Years
I like how the colours are laid on the bottom text line, and the image - well, it's a gif so not much can be done, but though it is something you can chuckle at, that text line at the top bothers me.

Neat organisation, but like Counterfeit said, give the links some colour.

7/10

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
le quote from BW when Looker shows up-

"I see. It is truly (character's name)'s mama to ask so! What a magnificent question! I admire it. It is my pleasure to answer. Absolutely nothing!"

It's from the scene in which he dresses up as your mom, asks you to help him find the Sages, and then gives you a fishing rod. Your mom asks you what that has to do with anything, and...well...yeah. I always found that hilarious. So, that's what that's about. People rarely get it.

...aaaaand you looked at this exact same explanation in the Usertitle thread...so I didn't have to recopy it. NINJAS
SO MUCH DERP 9001/10
Is that from a webcomic cuz it looks hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back