• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2006
I love your game but I cant download it because I am to noobish at this site(I only joined for the game lol) but keep up the great work!!!

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
Years
Hello! The Rockets Hideout in MAHOGANY looks great!
I can wait for the B3. I want to know:
In the B3: Will be the vent of the Rockets in the Radio Tower?
Well, You know you are a Great friend with me, And i wish you the best of the luck!
Bye-Bye!

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Well, that would be too tough, but defiantely plausible for the E4 to have Pokemon levels of that much. I mean, you shouldn't make gym leaders too uber...I mean, it's just a game, and who knows for example if Falkner is using the same Pokemon he used when he started out. There is a harder version of Shiny Gold (am I right?), and yes the trainers and IV/EV stuff (and possibly the plot) will be harder, but not too hard. I guess the IV/EV is the true challenge - to create the right Pokemon your way! It's strategy.

There is not a hard mode yet, but apparently, he wants to make one. Really, the whole point of the idea is if you can get a poke to level 7-10 in a couple minutes, a pokemon to level 30-35 in half an hour-2 hours, and a lvl 50 in less than a day, don't you think after a couple years, the gym leaders would be kinda uber? I mean, they showed this with the E4 in Kanto, why not do it with all the Gym Leaders?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Well furrypaws16, the Pokemon levels is only limited to Lv.100, which is too bad, considering the fact that it's possible to reach that level through a little time of training with strong opponents (if any). I guess the gym leaders' Pokemon aren't so high in level because the game expects you to train a variety of Pokemon so you can use them to get an advantage over those gym leaders. I just stick with 6 Pokemon (including starter) of different types and use them throughout the game. Well, if you rematch gym leaders, they're stronger, but not uber, but they do use different Pokemon in their team. :)

This is off-topic to the thread, and I apologise. Why worry about the hard mode? Let's hope we get to play the original Shiny Gold, and hope it comes out a success! We support you all the way Zel! ;)

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
zel you should make a normal re-make(same levels as Gold had) and then do a Hard Mode of SG. So then everyone would be happy:) and awsome hideout entrance:D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Oh, yeah! There was something else... What do you think if I release two version of Shiny Gold? No, don't get me wrong. It's gonna be the same game Shiny Gold for FR, but the differences will be that in one version the trainers/leaders will be harder, while in the other will be exactly as in the original. That idea just came to my mind right now. That way, I'm gonna be satisfying everyone! (As you can see, I'm always thinking about the public, hehe...)
You should make Red a lot harder(if possible) than he was. I mean considering he's the former Champion, and the "best in the game," he should not be so easily defeated. Would it be possible to give his Pokemon a better moveset?
zel you should make a normal re-make(same levels as Gold had) and then do a Hard Mode of SG. So then everyone would be happy:) and awsome hideout entrance:D

Well, I thought I was clear when I posted that a few days ago. There will be two versions of the same game Shiny Gold for FR, but one version will be for those who want a strict remake, including levels, while the other will be for those who want the Gold they always wanted, with added challenge! The levels increase would affect every single trainer, and every single wild pokemon (not the ones from events), meaning a day with PET, and a day with AdvMap, and voila!

An idea...after you beat the Elite Four, the Gym Leaders all ask to rebattle you, along with the E4. They'll all have superior pokes, 70s-90. The reasoning for this is, don't you think that if these are full grown adults, they have been training for a while? You can't expect Falkner to actually have been training for 5+ years just to have a lvl 7 pidgey, and a lvl 9 pidgeotto (which he must have gamesharked in). It would add some more challenge to the game. I know, that's far in the future, but it seems cool to me.

Hmmm... I had that in mind as a feature, but... I couldn't put it since I'm not sure if I'll have enough slots to make more trainers (Scizz would tell me to repoint stuff, I wonder?)

Hello! The Rockets Hideout in MAHOGANY looks great!
I can wait for the B3. I want to know:
In the B3: Will be the vent of the Rockets in the Radio Tower?
Well, You know you are a Great friend with me, And i wish you the best of the luck!
Bye-Bye!

Yes, I'll add that event, since it's vital, or my name is not Zel! (Well, it really is not, but... You get the idea... :P)

Crap I thought this would be a .gba file since well that's what all the previous hack files I've downloaded were and so how I need to know how to get this IPS patch stuff workin' I REALLY want to play this game. I mean to me, the metal version was the best and the graphics were, compared to today's, questionable, to say the least. So the metal game with today's graphics would just be incredibly great, someone PLEASE tell me how to get this IPS stuff working!

As anyone could tell you, there's a thread that's needed to be read for every new person before trying to play one of the hacks you'll find in our Hacks Showcase, this one: http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966. If you have questions after reading that, you may PM me.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Thank you very much

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
This is the most amazing hack I have ever seen. Your hacking skill are amazing and I love your improvises you made for tricky stuff like the puzzles and walls in the Ruins of Alph. Good way of covering up Blue with "Carlos". I love it. You should post some tutorials on how you hack after you get it down because your amazing. How did you learn how to hack?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Zel, you say that when you go talk to your mom after giving the egg to Elm... or talking to Elm whatever you get the Amulet Coin AND the running shoes... well I got the amulet coin. No running shoes.

What's up with the Farfetch'd in Ilex Forest? I can't get him to go back to the kid. Anyone?

Nevermind about the Farfetch'd... I got it workin':D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2009
hmmm....

I don't know about hacking at all, but is it possible to insert new town maps for the johto region? because the region map is the sevii island map.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
this hack gets me excited every time i come by to check out the forum can't wait for the next beta to come out and awesome job on the hideout man

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
I think Zel has already got plans after ShinyGold Grim. I think he'll take a break from his own hacks and help out with others.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Haha, when you said ShinyGold Grim I thought you meant that was the title. That would be an awesome title though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
cant wait until i get to play the NEXT beta :) (I feel like people are using codebreaker/gameshark on this hacked game)

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
cant wait until i get to play the NEXT beta :) (I feel like people are using codebreaker/gameshark on this hacked game)

I never used codebreaker/gameshark when I first played crystal and I dont plan to on this one.

But yeah that would be an awesome title.

As well I noticed there are a few glitches in this game that are only minor

Years
Merry Christmas, Zel! If ur still working on the lighthouse, you should have the gym leader battle you there, instead of at the GYM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back