• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Hey guys. I'm obviously new here, (hence why I'm posting here) and I'd just like to introduce myself.

Name: Joseph. (or really any name that branches off of "Joe" :P)

Consoles: I have an old original Gameboy Advance (not the SP) from about 12 years ago. It's even Indigo, so its pretty much the "Normalest" one out there. :P I'm still happy with it though. I also have a Wii, a Pokémon Mini (don't know if that counts) an original grey Gameboy (ya, the REALLY old one). A Nintendo 64, and a NES (toaster :D).

Pokémon games: I have a copy of: Pokémon Yellow (my favorite), Blue, and Leaf Green. I also have Pokémon Stadium and "Hey you, Pikachu!" for the N64.

So thats really all I can think of now. I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Uhh..... Hi.... I don't talk much... Online or in the real world...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey Jojo, I'm LilJz :)

Seems like you were quite the Pokefan when you were younger, do you have any more recent games? :)

Years
J names are the best (totally not biased). Welcome to PC Joseph~

Aw, you're lucky, I really miss my GBA. It has long since died but luckily I have my awesome GBA SP that should hopefully still be alive. xD; It doesn't require batteries and instead uses a charger, which is all the better since I don't want to keep buying batteries! And when you say Pokemon Mini do you mean like.. the Pokemon tomogatchi-like things? Those were one of my biggest addictions as a kid, aiee. I took my pocket Pikachu with me everywhere. <3; You've got a lot of retro systems though - that's really great, I'm jealous! My only old systems are my Hey You, Pikachu! N64 (don't even know where it is though), GBA SP, and my PS2/old Xbox (if that counts haha).

Looks like you're more into the older games from the franchise, in which case you should check out the Metal/Color Games section to talk about all things related to Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal. ^_^ It'd be a wonderful place for you and you'd be able to meet plenty of other fans like yourself there! Do you play the new games?

Hope you have a wonderful time on PC and see you around!

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Hey Jojo, I'm LilJz :)

Seems like you were quite the Pokefan when you were younger, do you have any more recent games? :)

Ya, I have Emerald, but otherwise they're all old. :D I don't have a DS though, so none of the more recent ones. (i.e. Pokémon HG/SS)

J names are the best (totally not biased). Welcome to PC Joseph~

...And when you say Pokemon Mini do you mean like.. the Pokemon tomogatchi-like things?...

Yes, I think so. It's one of those tiny little pocket sized things and had tiny cartridges you could get separate. I liked them as well! I remember playing it all the time on the car ride to my aunt's / grandma's! :D

Last edited:
Back