• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
My chimchar can't evolve.... When chimchar reaches evolution level he ca't evolve and game writes me that it is an error(chimchar tryed to evolve after I battled with the Gym leader)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
OG, I thought you fixed that bug. I was wondering why you weren't bugging me about it all the time.

Do you mind if I do some bug fixes, since the game's not encrypted?

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
I went to the tv and Rotom appeared and whited me out..........................
And even though I'd been to the Poke center a couple of times the error appeared and I couldn't move...

XgamerX

Gettin' crazy
Years
I have been playing this game for a moment and its great so far. The game is almost perfect. There are two important missing things in the game:

- Battle animations (yes, i know it isn't very important but it's always fun to watch the attacks being used)
- The DPHGSS moves - it's very annoying because pokemons like Lucario can't use Aura Sphere and other moves created in DP. Since there are pokemons from DP in this game it's sad they couldn't use the original moves they used to have.

OG, I'm not saying you didn't make a good job, you did an excelent job. But I do think people need criticism to improve.

Congrats for this first finished game and thank you very much for this game. :)

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
*___* My chimchar evolved when I was rising it's level battling with wild pokemon.Why chimchar didn't evolve when he reached evoliuion level after battle with Gym leader?I am happy that chimchar evolved but is is so strangeXD

Years
I found a big bug:
If you have just one Pokemon in a double fight, an error message appears and you can`t do anything.
Here is the errorlog:
Script error within event 11, map 112 (Underground 3):
Section111:265:in `pbStartBattle'Player doesn't have two unfainted Pokémon
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section133:201:in `pbTrainerBattle'
Section133:200:in `pbBattleAnimation'
Section133:200:in `pbTrainerBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:263:in `eval'
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section029:263:in `command_111'
Section028:61:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:97:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'
Section038:64:in `main'
Section038:61:in `loop'
Section038:68:in `main'
Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
Section160:46
Section160:45:in `loop'
Section160:54

Interpreter 2 *:22:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 3 *:263:in `command_111'
Interpreter 2 *:61:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:97:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
*___* My chimchar evolved when I was rising it's level battling with wild pokemon.Why chimchar didn't evolve when he reached evoliuion level after battle with Gym leader?I am happy that chimchar evolved but is is so strangeXD

That might be that the levels that Pokemon evolve have been changed in this game.

Also the gender reference needs to be addressed properly. I found it odd when Prof Oak said me when I was the female trainer, 'Young man, you dropped your trainer card'
I think he needs glasses :P

Last edited:
Years
Omega Groudon: I saw you making this tread, now we see you finishing what you started, and that's rare these days.
You did a great job, and earned the respect eveyrone gives you!
Many fans waited patiently and now its out, I'm sure people respect you and idol you for only that!
Im going to play this sooner or later!
I wish you the best of luck!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Yea, for some reason, once I encrypted it, the game gives error. So I decided not to encrypt it. Hopefully no one gonna cheat or steal anything in it.

The game looks epic, especially the title screen...I'm in love with it. But I strongly recommend you encrypting your project, because out of personal experience, I can assure you that someone will steal something from this game. You might want to do something about that. Other than that, the game looks mighty impressive, and the intro is awsome. Great Job!

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
The game looks epic, especially the title screen...I'm in love with it. But I strongly recommend you encrypting your project, because out of personal experience, I can assure you that someone will steal something from this game. You might want to do something about that. Other than that, the game looks mighty impressive, and the intro is awsome. Great Job!
Isn't it already too late? Loads of people have downloaded it already.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Isn't it already too late? Loads of people have downloaded it already.

Well...I'm a bit slow these days :D Yea, probably it is too late. I'm just saying that because there are people out there that will use O.G.'s skill and hard work to benefit themselves. As I said it before I had that happen once to me. The game is acctually really good. The title screen is amazing, and the intro is nifty too. I also like the whole badge animation. I also have to say that the intro is one of the best I've seen so far.

Anyways...O.G.'s scripting methods are hard and I've looked through the scripts myself. I'm saying that for not very advanced developers it would be very hard or even impossible to try to steal from his scripts, as they are more complex then I even imagined.

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
I'm proud to say I was a part of a terrific game and helped make a few maps for Pokemon Raptor. I hope to work with you on another project, OG. This game is excellent among other things, it's great to see it finally released. You did the impossible...lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Pokémon Raptor final release, v1.01: now with bug fixes (+compression) :P
Download

Should work; I fixed the Rotom bug, the Pokémon Center bug, the evolution bug, and the double battle bug. I also made no animations the default.

You can use your old save file; just copy the Game.rgssad file to your old game folder, or the Game.rxdata file from the old game folder to the new one.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2009
I need help
Im downloading now, but once i download it.
how do i play it do i need anything else O_O

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
I can't save the game=( I saved it and them I started again i saw inly offer yo play the new game=(Where is my save?

Actually, this happens to me, too. How do I stop this from happening? I want to play!

Back