• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
25 Pikapi, Pikapi pika, Pikachu?

get it? Because Pikachu is #25?
No?

my humour is wasted here

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

updated X3
bah, they need to loosen up, let down their hair, whatever

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I only watch anime occasionally with my sister. Couldn't imagine any of my friends really liking it, there aren't a lot of people that like sports and anime it seems.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a few friends who watch anime as well as my sister. Marathoned Trigun while at my friend's house once.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Whatevs bro.

Reading up on Bulbapedia, I have to wait till Mistralton cave to get an Aron in BW2? D:
I might actually just trade it over tbh. Catching an Aron at around lv 27-ish and breeding for some egg moves in the middle of the game, and train the new Aron up to have in my team?

...I might prepare an Aron with egg moves around lv 25-ish, and trade it to BW2 when I catch one there. That would be legit-ish.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
@Lapras: Amen.

. Man, BW2 might just turn out to be the best games ever, if they put in the good pokes like aron and Shroomish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back