• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey, if you are still looking for help I'd be glad to do it. I love the original anime series and would love to create a game based on the first movie. I'm pretty good with RMXP as I have worked on many projects before though I am also decent with Photoshop, web design and such too. x) If you decide you'd like to continue with this project and would like my help the quickest way to message me would be over MSN or Skype. My MSN is my username (accidently did this when creating an account. -.-) and my Skype has cussing in the name so I can't post it on here. xD Obviously you could message me on here too... But I might not answer for like a week... xD Anyways, point is when you get a chance contact me? x)

~Thanks, Nick

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
I LOVE THIS GAME BUT THE FERRY HOUSE ISNT VERY FAR TO COME TO A CONCLUSION

BUT STILL IT ROCKS

Thanks, dude.

1. I still remember the original version, I supported it. Too bad it ended.

2. I like what you've done.

3. Do you need an original PC Grammar Nazi to help you out?

Nope, I'm a grammar nazi myself, and I intend to become an English teacher someday. Sure, a few typos have slipped through, but that happens from time to time. Thanks anyways.

I have a question, where does the beta end?

The ferry house.

how do u get off the island and go 2 mewtwo's place

That whole part of the game hasn't even been created yet... sorry.

how far does your latest beta go?

read above.

Hey, if you are still looking for help I'd be glad to do it. I love the original anime series and would love to create a game based on the first movie. I'm pretty good with RMXP as I have worked on many projects before though I am also decent with Photoshop, web design and such too. x) If you decide you'd like to continue with this project and would like my help the quickest way to message me would be over MSN or Skype. My MSN is my username (accidently did this when creating an account. -.-) and my Skype has cussing in the name so I can't post it on here. xD Obviously you could message me on here too... But I might not answer for like a week... xD Anyways, point is when you get a chance contact me? x)

~Thanks, Nick

Thanks, Nick. I'd like to see what you can do, I already added you to MSN.

YELL0W

Rm2k3 User
Years
Reading about this game of the MSB Movie reminds me of the good old times of Pokemon when it first started in Australia when i was about 3 and a half I always watched Pokemon and I Still have the 1st movie on dvd. This game looks really good keep on going meowth

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
Help me I do not know where to go now
I was in ferry house and I do not know what to do

Tox

fight me
Years
Hey Meowth. It's great to see this is still going. Anyway, I like to think I've become much better at spriting over the past few months. Would it be alright for me to redo my character? If not, it's nothing major.

Thanks,
--Andrew.

Danno

Years
Reading about this game of the MSB Movie reminds me of the good old times of Pokemon when it first started in Australia when i was about 3 and a half I always watched Pokemon and I Still have the 1st movie on dvd. This game looks really good keep on going meowth

Thank you, glad you like it. :)

That's where the Beta ends mate, there's no where else to go :p

Lol... thanks for answering in my absense, don't know how many times I've told people that.

Ow! I know! I now this game! I search this to youtube! and this is good.. :D (I THINKING THIS BEFORE POSTING LOL)

Wow, cool :D Yeah, the rom hack of MSB just broke 40,000 views recently. That's crazy for me :O

I really liked the move and this looks AWSOME! i wish you luck. =D

Thanks!

Hey Meowth. It's great to see this is still going. Anyway, I like to think I've become much better at spriting over the past few months. Would it be alright for me to redo my character? If not, it's nothing major.

Thanks,
--Andrew.

Hey, Andrew. If I were you, I'd hold off on that... there are going to be some major changes to MSB this year... if anyone can help me with a script problem I'm stuck on. Anyways, keep in touch and I'll let you know when to redo it. (You may want to show me the original though, and your edit... and maybe, MAYBE, a 5th gen version. That's what I'm looking at, but I need to fix a lot to make it look right)

I'm Leaf Shingami and I support this game. Also all of Ash's pokemon are male in MSB I rolled all female lol.

Yeah, that happens... it's random. People call me wrong, but honestly, it's just chance haha.

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Man, i've been looking 4 the download link in ur old threads and bingo!
After days of searching i finally found it!
YaY!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I can be a pretty good spriter too. A bit of recoloring, a bit of editing, and here we have a sprite movie! I just fail at Flash.

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
WOW, this game is so awesome ...
I can't wait to play it !!!
I can make the game characters for the game if you let me get an early preview ... here is some of my characters i made before
(place picture here)

that was a blast from the past, how i got involved in this game and how i met meowth .... the game has come a long way and the game is still alive !!!
Meowth i got 2 words for ya .... Determination & perseverance !!!
YOU GOT LOTS OF IT

Danno

Years
23hvo7b.png

A glimpse of the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back