• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Here is a test of 3D inside of game maker, I may be creating a 3D pokemon game if I get round to it.

Pokemon Center:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/Poepoe2007/Pokemon3D-2.jpg

House:
Pokemon3D.png
That looks like it could be really cool, show us more when you can!

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
I would, but seeming as I just tried developing a battle system...and it didn't work too well....

I won't lol

Years
Do all pokemon follow you or just some?

Well i'm trying to program all of them to follow you, it's difficult. I may have just some follow you at first and then when the game makes progress have more follow you.

Edit

Update.

In this screenshot your just beginning the game and you find your first pokemon, and you don't know who you are yet.

otorisscreen.png

Note: In the game you will take a test to determine which pokemon you will find, piplup is only an example

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Is that a real screenshot or just artwork of a mock screenshot. Because it looks like a mock (camera not center with player)

Try to keep this thread for in game real time screenshots please dudes.

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Well i'm trying to program all of them to follow you, it's difficult. I may have just some follow you at first and then when the game makes progress have more follow you.

Edit

Update.

In this screenshot your just beginning the game and you find your first pokemon, and you don't know who you are yet.

otorisscreen.png

Note: In the game you will take a test to determine which pokemon you will find, piplup is only an example

Though those tiles arnt mine, the map is and I never gave permission for anyone to use it, so I would thank you If you didnt, Only maps that I say are public can be used, so please reframe from using my private maps again.

Years
Though those tiles arnt mine, the map is and I never gave permission for anyone to use it, so I would thank you If you didnt, Only maps that I say are public can be used, so please reframe from using my private maps again.

We already resolved this..

Also to answer your question neo, everything that you see is legit. That is just how Ags editor camera works, but I'll take your advice about centering the camera on the player.

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024

We already resolved this..

Also to answer your question neo, everything that you see is legit. That is just how Ags editor camera works, but I'll take your advice about centering the camera on the player.

We already settled this...

Also to answer your question neo, every screen shot you see is legit. Ags editor camera works a little different then rpg maker, sphere, etc.

Ye sorry I posted this before I talked with you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
~XD Wooo! I have yet another teaser for you guys!~
capture330.png

~What do you guys think!?~

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Oooo yummy, Pokemon meat ;) Weirdly the part I like most are the knife and fork, the decking is nice too and everything else is great. Maybe you should put some seats for customers outside though?

Not exactly a screenshot but I will be adding the rest soon:
pokemonhouse3.png
pokemonhouse35.png

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
There's not much of a shading in that house. And I personally think the roof is a bit too small and the house is too high.
If you need any help, I'd be glad to help you! Just PM me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
model, light, skybox, transparent image and text
gengargameengine.jpg
toon shading on the way

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
That looks pretty cool. I guess you're going to fix the purple teeth, right?
The text is hard to read, too. You should either change the text colour or the textbox.

What game is this for, may I ask?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
I guess the purple teeth are from the material colour. The engine probably adds that to the texture. I'll fix that.

I can change text colour to black.

It's just a remake of red/blue/yellow.
Thats about all I can say. I only wrote few lines of code today. For the modelling progress, check my signature.

UPDATE: Toony
gengargameenginetoon.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I guess the purple teeth are from the material colour. The engine probably adds that to the texture. I'll fix that.

I can change text colour to black.

It's just a remake of red/blue/yellow.
Thats about all I can say. I only wrote few lines of code today. For the modelling progress, check my signature.

UPDATE: Toony
It looks much better in that style :)
Will you be using the same battle system, or making a new one?
Hello!

I'm showing images of my games:

I hope that please them.

good bye

The large resolution is interesting... Is it going to stay like that?

The tiles in the Gym look odd. The colour of the ground does not match the colour of the walls and water edges...

Oh, and are you planning to release it in English too?

Years
I thought I would show my titlescreen for my Gold remake that I've been working on for quite a few months now, since near the beginning of 2009 actually. Anyway tell me what you think, btw credit goes to Shawn from The Spriters Resource for the Cyndaquil pixel art. I was going to use Ho-oh, but I just couldn't find any pixel art for Ho-oh, I could find Lugia just not Ho-oh lol
pic2o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back