• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most forgettable Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
Ever see a Pokemon, think it's a fan sprite or something, then realize it's an actual Pokemon? I recently saw something online, and all I could think was "Look at that ugly thing. There's no way that would ever be a pokemon."

That Pokemon turned out to be Mime Jr. Seriously, that's gotta be the most forgettable thing on the planet. Any other Pokemon you guys feel similar about?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd say which Pokemon is the most forgettable but I already forgot what it was.

Idk I guess Stantler.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
Munchlax, dude, I honestly had to search google to know what Masquerain was.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Heh, brilliant, we have to remember something that we've forgotten because it was so forgettable.
Maybe something like Goldeen, maybe Qwilfish, yeah, but then there's probably far more forgetful ones that just haven't come up because we've forgotten them :p

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
Goldeen. Poor thing, misguided, unloved, it will never be remembered by others.

CrowSvenson

DarkTrainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 24, 2016
I honestly forgot all about Seel a few months back. Odd, considering that ice is my second favourite type.

A3R0D4C7YL

Dark Type Master
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Hmm...idk really...how about Remoraid or Octillery? Or how about Chatot? Those seem pretty forgettable (and useless)...to me at least

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I had a quick look through a list of all Pokemon, and the one that gave me the biggest pause was Spinda. After I thought about it for 10 seconds, I finally remembered what it was and what type it had etc... but to take 10 seconds to do so is not a good sign of its distinctiveness in the Pokemon landscape. And after I hit 'Post Quick Reply', I'll probably end up forgetting Spinda all over again!

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
gorebyss, noone uses that, looks like nothing
its just nothing

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
For me, Dunsparce. I constantly forget what type it is, and it's rarely talked about.

CaptainSquirtle

A fiesty gang leading turtle
Years
This is easy: DUNSPARCE!

BTW, I completely disagree with Goldeen or Mime Jr. being forgettable. Goldeen are common in the anime and the game, Mime Jr. Is a main character in the Sinnoh anime!

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2013
I never see people talking about Slowking, slowbro and slowpoke maybe but never Slowking..so I am saying Slowking.

No way, man. Slowpoke has an entire meme based off it: http://www.quickmeme.com/Slowpoke/

I'd have to go with Sunkern/Sunflora or Swalot. Swalot just came across as a fat, mustachoied, less bad-ass looking Muk that I probably used once or twice in-game and then tucked away into Poke storage forever.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't remember any Pokemon being unremembered lols. I clearly remember all Pokemon that ever exists, so I can't really give my opinion on this as my opinion is that all Pokemon are special equally remembered. xD

But yeah, if I had to choose one, it would have to be Ledyba. I've never seen anyone talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back