• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pok?mon XYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I can't believe that this didn't catch my eye when it first stared out! I feel a bit bad... but I'm glad it caught my attention now. You got a new lurker to this thread, and I can't wait to see more!

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
thZf8ua.png

Z47h9lC.png

91tCJJy.png

tYJFCW2.png

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 22, 2016
Will some1 aid him already and get this awesomeness to the public please. Why are you teasing me, I need this. if I can make a request that you do make 1 for bw or bw2 it would be spectacular to see this on ds with over the 700+ pokemons along with Mega evos. Looks great please release already ?????? serious though.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
Will some1 aid him already and get this awesomeness to the public please. Why are you teasing me, I need this. if I can make a request that you do make 1 for bw or bw2 it would be spectacular to see this on ds with over the 700+ pokemons along with Mega evos. Looks great please release already �� serious though.

I don't hack ds games.and also don't know about any tool to expand Pokemon over 700+ or any tutorial about adding mega evo in gen v.

Juice585

M'Ampharos
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
May play this game just because one of your friends is named Nolan, that's my son's name ;)

Looks great too!

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
I restarted this hack about 10 days ago.And almost all features I previously implemented are also inserted in this.
Also I am modifying previously inserted tiles those I have shown.Here is new look of starter town.
W5FzlZE.png

PfZpsAX.png

O6AxE7f.gif

18kEEtV.png

at night and evening lamps will start flickering everyday(Day Night added)\/
nCjlS9S.gif

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 4, 2016
this looks epic, loving the Graphics but wouldn't this fit more on a NDS? o-o?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
How is this even possible? The pokemon have 3D ANIMATIONS?!?! Doesn't the game have its limits? That is really cool. Good Luck on this :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I understand what you're trying to achieve but I really do think those X/Y models look awful on GBA. I reckon you're better off using B/W sprites if you're going to go full animated.

Reactions: Nex
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 15, 2016
great graphics! you got yourself a game going in the hack of year nominise just release the game fast

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I think this is a really amazing ROM hack for being one from a Generation III game. And I honestly think it has such a lot of potential and will possibly be one of the most amazing ROM hacks out there. Although there are some things I was thinking about when I saw the screenshots.

For one, I don't think the round pads below the Pokémon during a battle look realistic. And I'd also be assuming that Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon will no longer have those round pads anymore either (even though I haven't seen the next Pokémon No Uchi at the time of this post).

Also, animations on GBA usually go well with sprites and textures that require less frames. The models from X/Y/OR/AS have their animations used with 3D models. Making them from 3D to 2D sprites would take up a lot of frames, it would mean that the game itself would run slower than usual, due to the amount of frames being loaded into RAM.

Anyways, best of luck to you! I'm sure Pokémon XYZ Version will become something that almost everyone will want to play, by the time it is finished.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
I finally made an account just for this! Honestly, the use of 3D sprites from X and Y looks intriguing to me. *said by someone who was trying to do the same in a solitary corner away from PC*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back