• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I've decided to no longer go for a shiny Jirachi. I can't really concentrate on it because I want too much, and I want a shiny Torchic really badly. I'll be soft resetting for a shiny Torchic on my second Sapphire. I'll probably resume hunting for Jirachi probably in summer...good luck everyone.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I had a VERY realistic dream that I caught a shiny Moltres. I mean seriously, the situation happened as if it were real life. I saw it, went straight to where my Masterballs were, and captured it. It had a Relaxed natutre, and IIRC, it had 144 Sp. Atk as the stat. I even remember in my dream having to fly back to the Pokemon Center (I'm facing against Moltlres with a full team in real life). However, there were a couple of things that happened that gave away the fact that it was a dream

1) I had 45 Masterballs and one ultra Ball. In my FR game, I have 98 Great Balls, Repeat Balls, 124 Ultra Balls 3 Master Balls.

2)I went straight to using the Master Ball. If it were real, I woulda used the Master Ball as a last resort.

3) I had Snorlax in the lead position in my dream, I really have my shiny Charizard in the lead position.

4) It was daytime, and lots of other kids were there as well.

Good thing thihs dream happened at this particular time...I was starting to think about temporarily giving up on shiny Moltres to go for a different shiny I really want, Dratini, instead. This dream has given me some inspirtation, though, and I'm sure that if I ever get to the fourth leg, I'll be hunting for Dratini. Good luck everyone.

Edit: Okay, I'm taking a break from Moltres. I'll be going for Lapras/Dratini.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I think I;m going to die. @_@; And I just remembered I really reset my LG to get a new trainer ID. Why? Because on the fugly other one I kept getting 3 of the same natures withen 5 resets, I done it about 2000 times again, and I was going beserk. NO new shinies, and it's almost sickening to think how lucky I was to have the 4 I do now, and right now I'm trying to do something that could take a year to do and do it withen a couple of months.

I'm taking a break from it. At least what I HAVE been doing. I'll still do it but at someone who has average time's pace. I done it so much it started to make my hands hurt sometimes. :(

I got a router so I'm back online with my DS, if I can get it to work. I'm still getting the bugs out but my Wii works fine with it. And my DS does, if and when it's able to connect all the way. AKA "getting the bugs out". It's much, much smoother than that crappy USB Connector. It connects faster and was smooth on my lowest speed. :) I miss doing this, and I probably wouldn't be doing it at all if I hadn't found (one of my friends now) Nick "the Wi-Fi Guy", as I call him. I have dial-up and can't get DSL whatsoever due to geographical isolation, but you can play Nintendo Wi-Fi on dial-up. It's cool. :) Sure, there's some people who are extremely against it, but if I actually had contact with people, played with them, then told them afterwards, they were like "whoa... that's cool".

ANYHOO, back on topic.... I still have 3 targets. Charmander first, Scyther 2nd/Eevee 2nd if I get Charmander first, and Eevee.
I hope I'm not going through MetalMario syndrome. :( Y'know, with the whole starter thing...

I have a 4th target. It's usually changing, but I think it's settled now. It's on Emerald. What is it? >.> I know well not to say. :P

Good luck everyone... you'll need it. =/

-DDD (Bandit on Wi-Fi)

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Wow..The best club is still alive!

Its been a long while since i last posted on this club.

Well how ya'll doing guys?

Shiny news: No not yet not even that sandshrew...>.<"

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
YOO! Long time no hear shinycollecter! Well Ive caught a Shiny Eevee and a Heracross. Um and yea thas all for me man.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
A statue stands in a shaded place,
An angel girl with an upturned face,
Her name is written on a polished rock,
A broken heart that the world forgot,

Anyone remember me? I was a member looong ago. Anyway, I LOST POKEMON SAPPHIRE! -sob-
Kuri-Chan :7:​

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
No luck yet, though I haven't been doing much hunting lately. I have decided to call off the Pinsir search and concentrate on Slowpoke.

Tonight when I got to bed, I will take my DS and perform the ULTIMATE shiny Slowpoke search. I will not fall asleep until I succeed. I'll stay up all night if I have to. I have 2 cans of Pepsi as well as a Red Bull stashed away under my bed to aid me in this task. Wish me all the luck you can, everyone. (I'll need it).

Oh, and good luck to everyone else in all their shiny endeavors.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
A statue stands in a shaded place,
An angel girl with an upturned face,
Her name is written on a polished rock,
A broken heart that the world forgot,

?

Good Luck, DarkParukia-san! I'd never have the guts to do that, and I'd fall asleep first thing. But, hey, Red Bull can do anything. Maybe.
Kuri-Chan :7:​

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
FINALLY!!! I got a new shiny everyone! Dratini! It has a Careful nature! Here are the stats:

Dratini (Female)
Careful
HP: 44 (10)
Attack: 32 (25 :o)
Defense: 25 (24)
SAtk: 21 (9)
SDf: 28 (20)
Speed: 25 (14)

I don't know the general IVs yet...but I'm so happy, FINALLY, a new shiny!!! :D :D :D Careful isn't a good nature at all...it looks like it's destined to have a Focus Punch/Substitute or Body Slam/Aerial Ace/Earthquake moveset (holding Leftovers or Choice Band respectively), but I don't care. Finally, a new shiny! And this is my third dragon type shiny, 5th shiny FireRed, and 9th shiny I caught by myself ( I think)...

Anyways, I'm sick. So, I thought his would be the perfect oppurtunity to soft reset for something. I was planning on soft resetting for Dratini and Latias simultaneously, but I was being distracted, so I never got to it. As I was reading a pretty interesting thread on Smash Boards, I scrolled through the batch of Dratini I bought. The second one was SHINY, but I was going to fast to get a good look at it. So, I went back up to confirm it; and to my surprise, it was. Looked at its nature: Careful. I didn't care at first. And I still don't care much at all...yeah. After I realized it was shiny, I merely smiled, and whispered to myself (since I lost my voice as part of my sickness) "It's shiny..."

Edit: I got it at abotu 5:25 PM EST

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Yeah, well.... congrats. But we have a long way to go if we want to make March as profitable as February was. And I have nothing to report. I'll SR somemore for Charmander later; the new ID I got looks promising (NO FRIGGEN TIMID NATURES 3 TIMES IN A ROW).

'Til then I walk alone.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Yeah, well.... congrats. But we have a long way to go if we want to make March as profitable as February was. And I have nothing to report. I'll SR somemore for Charmander later; the new ID I got looks promising (NO FRIGGEN TIMID NATURES 3 TIMES IN A ROW).

'Til then I walk alone.

want to see who can get more shinnies this month between us ? ;)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years

'Til then I walk alone.

Good luck with getting a shiny Charmander. What nature are you hoping for?

I'm currently EV training my shiny Dragonite. I should be done shortly, after which, I'll battle the FR/LG E4 multiple times to get it to level 100. Afterwards, I'll soft reset for Lapras on FR, Latias on Ruby, and Bulbasaur LG. I may go for Beldum as well.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I will join in to see who gets the most shinies this month. Come on people join in the hunt this month.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
-sigh- I wish I had my game. I had a Shiney Sableye. But, maybe if I play my brother's game and catch Shiney Pokemon there, would that count? -cheeky smile-

Congrats on the Dratini. <3

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Alright , since razer302 accepted the challenge i'll make it a SHC challenge If you wan to enter just post so :) i'll keep record of the results n my sig .

if this works out maybe i'll host a contest every month XP . i'll see if me and Demoonica can come up with a digital badge of some kind for the winner(s)

Back