• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Everyone, I have to confess that for the past several months our club leader, Shining Raichu and I have been in an illicit straight relationship. I know this is hard to swallow. It must feel like a betrayal, but I think the truth needs to be known. I'm very sorry, but I promise that both he and I, despite living happy heteronormative lives free of glitter and rainbows, will not betray any of the secret plans for the new gay world order.

...That is so ironic because your icon right now is Braviary, a male-only species.
See:
11j7rx0.png

Last edited:
Years
So... I guess since I'm finally starting to actively post here at PC, I should probably join your little club. I was born male but first realized I was transgender about a year ago. I've read through a few pages of the thread and you guys seem pretty cool (and often hilarious). I'm looking forward to joining the group.

<3

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Everyone, I have to confess that for the past several months our club leader, Shining Raichu and I have been in an illicit straight relationship. I know this is hard to swallow. It must feel like a betrayal, but I think the truth needs to be known. I'm very sorry, but I promise that both he and I, despite living happy heteronormative lives free of glitter and rainbows, will not betray any of the secret plans for the new gay world order.
Oh jeez. I always thought something was going down, and it appears the jig is up.

So... I guess since I'm finally starting to actively post here at PC, I should probably join your little club. I was born male but first realized I was transgender about a year ago. I've read through a few pages of the thread and you guys seem pretty cool (and often hilarious). I'm looking forward to joining the group.

<3
Welcome! Here it's all sunshine and rainbows!

Realized I haven't posted on here in a while. Still as queer as ever. Began the androgynous coming out process by putting a link to a letter I wrote on Skype a month ago, and got mostly positive comments (the others were like "yeah cool" which was fine with me) now the magical journey will end with me telling everyone else... which I don't anticipate to be for quite a while for I think it's not time yet.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Welcome all the new people! I've added your names to the list :)

Scarf, I told you I wasn't ready for this. I was going to prepare diagrams for what goes where so they could see exactly what this means. Now they're not going to understand.

Username_9138

:O BLASPHEMY!

Oh, that gay world order thing? I thought we were done with that? I thought we had just moved on to the idea of migrating to Europe? Or did I miss the last gay assembly? Help me please? How can I stop asking questions?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
:O BLASPHEMY!

Oh, that gay world order thing? I thought we were done with that? I thought we had just moved on to the idea of migrating to Europe? Or did I miss the last gay assembly? Help me please? How can I stop asking questions?

Don't you get the monthly Gay Agenda newsletter?! You know it's mandatory to read... right??

This conversation reminds me of this video:

(Hi New Members)

Username_9138

Don't you get the monthly Gay Agenda newsletter?! You know it's mandatory to read... right??

Not an accurate representation. Sooo not how it's run. The raspberry sachet agenda means nothing! I think they meant the chartreuse agenda. And the blue agenda is for the get-together/pool party/executive plotting nights, is it not?

Also I just mailed in my subscription; sorry it's taken so long, just been so caught up with Glee~

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Hey, my name is Rai. May I join?

I am a gay rights advocate and am a proud lesbian :3

Username_9138

Welcome, Rai! No need to ask to join; just post in here, detail somewhere you're joining up(or not, we can read between the lines), and you'll get your name up in the members list! Hopefully your name will be on the list permanently, though.

Username_9138

Recently I've been running out of things to do on PC besides DCC and VP so I thought "sigh, might as well join a club".

And I freaked out because there is a.. GAY club! :D

And I'm a super dyke!

So hello everybody, super rainbows and unicorns for everyone.

WOO! YES! ENTHUSIASM! THIS IS WHAT WE NEED! THIS FILLS THE HOLE IN OUR AGENDA!

Yeah, welcome to the club Insomniac! And if you're so super, what's your power? Rainbow farts? Super gayness? Unicorn summoning?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi to everyone that's new. <3333

(Hi New Members)

Ohmygosh, I had never seen that video before but it's fricken hilarious, and also so, so accurate. ;) HETEROSEXUAL DESTRUCTION NIGHT. HOORAY.

Thanks for sharing! :D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Haha, that video IS great. I want to be referred to as "your gayness" xD

I have to say, I am really glad this club exists. When I first joined in 2005 (O_O), I remember someone making a gay thread or club and it was locked almost immediately. I am glad things have become more accepting over the years.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Haha, that video IS great. I want to be referred to as "your gayness" xD

I have to say, I am really glad this club exists. When I first joined in 2005 (O_O), I remember someone making a gay thread or club and it was locked almost immediately. I am glad things have become more accepting over the years.

I just find it funny that whenever the issue of legalizing gay marriage or stuff like that comes up in the spotlight, those who oppose it automatically claim that everyone that isn't heterosexual is trying to "transform society" and all this bs. lol. That video was spot-on. Equality is a right, not a privilege. Damn you, non-believers! We just want what's fair!

Anyways, that's surprising to hear that a potential LGBT club existed before on PC but it was closed. Maybe it wasn't a club after all? Who knows lol.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
There was at least one other club before this one that I know of, that didn't really get popular, and closed down. If a club goes without any posts for 30 days it gets closed, and you have to make a new thread for it, if you want to continue the club. So, there's probably been a few.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I agree. Equality is a human right.

I remember a mod coming to the thread and saying that they didn't think people would feel comfortable discussing gay-related issues, so they closed it. This was in 2005, almost ten years ago (omg I am so old ;_;). Even back then, homosexuality wasn't as accepted as it is today. We have made such progress in the last few years :3

Years
If I remember correctly, this club came into existence after a 1000+ post thread (about gay marriage specifically or something) in the chat forum got so off topic all the time and basically turned into what this club is. I think at one point people were just posting pictures of their favorite celebrities and stuff like that.

It's kind of amazing to think that PC was ever unwilling to talk about gay things.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
It is possible that it was the moderator that was bias, not PC itself.

And that is great! I understand how it can be scary; it was nerve racking when I came out to my parents. But just be yourself and practice in front of the mirror a few times.

I was so nervous that I had to write it down for my mom to read.

Years
In other news, now that I have a mate...
I want to come out to my family. I know that they probably won't care, but, I'm still scared....

I know that feel bro. I still haven't been able to work up the courage to tell anyone I'm trans. It's like, I know most of them will be supportive but it's not an easy thing to just randomly bring up in a conversation, you know?

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can find the strength to tell them. Remember, even if it makes them uncomfortable at first, if they really love you they'll accept you for who you are.

@Rai
*notice "RIP MCR" in user title*

Well, obviously she's referring to something else... I mean, there's no way My Chemical Romance broke up, r-right? :nervous:

*looks it up*

That's three of my favorite bands that have broken up in the last three years. What the hell. :'(

Last edited:
Back