• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Trainer Association

HeyLoro

So shiny!
Years
SoulSilver
I started off the day by beating my rival. His Pokemon didn't give me too much trouble, and afterwards I went off to Goldenrod City.
After arriving there I got my Radio Card and got Whitney to head back to her gym. I went to go check out the Pokemon in the area before going to the gym, when I was challenged by some trainers.
I was surprised when my Hoppip evolved into Skipbloom after a battle. When I spoke to the Pokemon, she nudged me, and I nudged her back. So. so. CUTE.
After that, I decided to head to the gym. I beat most of the trainers with the help of both Quilava and Skipbloom. I know that taking on Whitney will be hard, so I plan to train some more before taking her on...

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
updating time

There Is A Quick Update

- chose modkip
- dedeated rival
- got pokedex and pokeballs
- reached Petalburg City
- defeated team aqua
- reached Rustboro city
- defeated Roxanne
- got Stone Badge
- modkip evoled into Marshtomp
- defeated team aqua
- got PokeNavigator
- got hm 1
- reached Dewford Town
- defeated Brawly
- got Knuckle Badge
- got HM05
- reached Slateport City
- defeated team aqua
- defeated rival
- reached Mauville City
- defeated Wattson
- got Dynamo Badge
- got hm 6
- reached Verdanturf Town
- got hm 4
- reached Fallarbor Town
- reached Meteor Falls
- defeated team mega
- reached Lavaridge Town
- defeated Flannery
- Marshtomp evoled into swampert
- got Heat Badge
- reached Petalburg City
- defeated Norman
- got Balance Badge
- got hm 3
- reached Mauville city
- got hm 2
- reached Fortree City
- defeated Winona
- got Feather Badge
- reached Lilycove City
- game saved

my team so far
Swampert lvl 54 @none
Lombre lvl 24 @none
Swellow lvl 43 @none
Breloom lvl 34 @none
Mightyena lvl 37 @none
Linoone lvl 33 @none

Final Update
- Reached Mossdeep City
- Defeated Liza and Tate
- Got Mind Badge
- Defeated Team Mega
- Got Hm 8
- Fly Back To Slateport City
- Fly Back To Lilycove City
- Defeated Team Aqua
- Reached Sootopolis City
- Defeated Juan
- Got Rain Badge
- Defeated E4 & Champion Wallace

my team
Swampert lvl 73 @none
Lombre lvl 24 @none
Swellow lvl 49 @none
Breloom lvl 38 @none
Mightyena lvl 43 @none
Linoone lvl 38 @none

Completed

Now Im Going To Complete Pokemon Diamond :)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm gonna start keeping track of my teams.

Emerald: 6 Badges
Oran the Sceptile: Level 39
Valiant the Swellow: Level 36
Vulcan the Camerupt: Level 36
Leviathan the Wailmer: Level 35
King the Slaking: Level 36

Platinum: Six Badges
Emperor the Empoleon: Level 44
Amelia the Staraptor: Level 42
Samuel the Gallade: Level 41
Aura the Riolu (Soon to be Lucario): Level 23
Slave the Bidoof: My HM slave. Doesn't count.

SS: 16 Badges
Clarent the Typhlosion: Level 55
Tuskeegee the Xatu: Level 52
Cannon the Kingdra: Level 53
Wagner the Forrtress: Level 51
Apollo the Magmortar: Level 54
Excalibur the Mamoswine: Level 52

Pearl: 0 Badges
Coal the Chimchar: Level 10

Diamond: 8 Badges
Torterra: Level 42
Tentacruel: Level 44
Honchkrow: Level 41
Onix: Level 38
Rampardos: Level 39
Rapidash: Level 40

Black: 8 Badges
Herbert the Samurott: Level 53
Goku the Golurk: Level 50
Ace the Archeops
Barbara the Ferrothorn: Level 51
Freezer the Beartic: Level 51
D the Scrafty: Level 51

LeafGreen: 3 Badges
Seed the Venusaur: Level 33
Fable the Clefairy: Level 29
Berserker the Primeape: Level 29

Red: 0 Badges
Hydros the Squirtle: Level 7

Yellow: 1 Badge
Nidoran Female: Level 12
Pickachu: Level 11
Butterfree: Level 11

Last edited:

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Trainer%20Card.png

I finally got my trainer card back from the Pokemon League!
I've also started training an Oshawott, she's pretty cool I guess... We need to get to know each other better. . .

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Currently I'm doing Moemon Liquid Crystal and Pokemon Blaze Black 2.
In Moemon I am training Whismur, Totodile, and a few others.
In BB2 I'm training Oshawott, Mareep, Bagon, Ralts, and a couple others.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Just click my sig!
Don't forget to say thanks to Linkandzelda for the incredible Liquid Crystal base I've been working from.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Lunch Time I Will Back In 15min

Ok I Will Download It Maybe I Play Meomon Liquid Crystal After Complete Ultimate Trainer Type Challenge :)

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
My first update on Yellow
-RED caught Caterpie (Level 6)
-RED went grinding, and Caterpie evolved. (Level 7)\
-RED did even more tedious grinding. Metapod evolved. (Level 10)
-RED challenged Brock, and earned the Boulder badge.
-During the battle Butterfree and Nidoran Female reached level 11.
-RED defeated a few trainers on the next route. Pikachu reached level 11, and Nidoran Female reached level 12.

EDIT: LeafGreen time!

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
That's My Choise

Evee
Vulpix
Nidoking Or Nidoqueen
Raichu

This Iz My Leafgreen Team

Charizard
Raichu
Primeape
Alakazam
Poliwrath
Golem

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
This is pretty much the way I play, bar the starter bit. I choose what to use as I play the game, catching and training anything that looks interesting, but I always try not to re-use anything just for the sake of avoiding repetition. I love using certain Pokémon in every team (ie Sandslash <3) but for the most part I aim to use completely different members each time to get some diversity going. As for starters, I usually end up abandoning them because they're all very samey too, but I occasionally choose to use them if they take my fancy at the time haha. Usually the cuties like Cyndaquil :D
Same here, my team gets put together as I play, and I don't reuse Pokemon on different runs. I try not to duplicate types, and more importantly have a diverse team when it comes stats, so I can have a both physical and special attackers, fast Pokemon and bulky Pokemon, you get the gist. As for their roles, I always have a Surfer, but I can live without a Flyer and other HM users before I beat the game. I change my lead Pokemon often, I don't like to solo my runs, so I try to keep my team at an even level. And when it comes to starters, I haven't used the same starter in different games yet, so I've used Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig, in this order. The first two made it in my final teams, as a Serperior and Samurott, but I stopped using Tepig after he evolved into Pignite, I just didn't like him that much and I wanted to use other Pokemon as well.

Woo update time! If you're expecting me to have done loads, then you're wrong. I've done basically nothing. Almost done with Black 2 though, I beat Marlon the other day and am currently looking for Route 21. I have no idea where that is though, go me. Have a rather overleveled and underleveled team at the same time, I don't even know how that happens.
Well, the weekend's here! Finally {XD} I don't have much time to play during workdays, so if you're anything like me, maybe now's the time to venture on to Rt 21? I know I'll try to get some training done :)

SoulSilver
I started off the day by beating my rival. His Pokemon didn't give me too much trouble, and afterwards I went off to Goldenrod City.
After arriving there I got my Radio Card and got Whitney to head back to her gym. I went to go check out the Pokemon in the area before going to the gym, when I was challenged by some trainers.
I was surprised when my Hoppip evolved into Skipbloom after a battle. When I spoke to the Pokemon, she nudged me, and I nudged her back. So. so. CUTE.
After that, I decided to head to the gym. I beat most of the trainers with the help of both Quilava and Skipbloom. I know that taking on Whitney will be hard, so I plan to train some more before taking her on...
Hehe, the "follow me" feature, or whatever it's called, is so cute, and even cuter with such an adorable partner! I honestly can't wait for Gen 6 and the new Amie feature ♥

Completed

Now Im Going To Complete Pokemon Diamond :)
Congrats, it seems like you are cruising through those games! From a quick glance at your teams, it looks like you like to focus more on your starter than the rest of the team. How come?

Thanks :) Well, if anyone were to suggest new teammates for my LeafGreen, I won't object ;)
Your teams are very diverse, I like that! Did you have any pleasant surprises while training, any Pokemon that exceeded your expectations and fared better than you thought it would? You don't have to use him if you don't wanna, but I'll suggest Meowth/Persian for your LG I'm on the cats teamis it too obvious

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Thanks And Yeh I Force Starter Then Tha Team

First I Beat Gym Leader By My Starter And Then I Train Other Pokemons It's Very Hard To Train Other Pokemons

I Beat E4 And Champion In Gold With My Typhlosion I Use Other Pokemons For Hms And If My Typhlosion Has Been Defeted Then I Use Other Pokemon And Then I Use Rivew To Get Back My Typhlosion

Last edited:
Back