• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gunpowder (M) (OOC)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Me and Foxrally are about halfway done with an extremely long (in a good way) joint post. It might be done tonight but it will definitely need to be segmented. We're already at just about 4000 words. I forecast at least another 2 or 3 thousand before this is all said and done.

Years
Me and Foxrally are about halfway done with an extremely long (in a good way) joint post. It might be done tonight but it will definitely need to be segmented. We're already at just about 4000 words. I forecast at least another 2 or 3 thousand before this is all said and done.

I can't wait :D

and here I haven't even started my measly clown-killing post...

TheBringerOfLife

TheReviver
Years
I can't wait :D

and here I haven't even started my measly clown-killing post...

Hah, I can't wait for your next post, since I'm waiting for you to post before I post again.

Ughh why is everyone a bounty hunter nowwwww

The closest I can get to another outlaw is Jeb since he's an anti-hero.

I'm totally a bounty hunter, but I won't kill you on sight and all, since I'm a huge punk and hold no true loyalty to either side...

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
The only thing I'd say about Chocolate's entry is that the Taurus Judge revolver didn't even exist until the late 2000's. But that might not be a big deal.

Anywho. I'm chugging through my next ic post right now.

Oh..... ok xD Well anyways if you're fine with me using it, I will or I won't.(I don't really care about guns) Still working on my post which will be up in 12 hours.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Etherpad totally just did a dick move and we lost like 3000 words that we had written over the past 2 hours and we were almost done. I feel so empty now. Shoulda used google docs.

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Etherpad totally just did a dick move and we lost like 3000 words that we had written over the past 2 hours and we were almost done. I feel so empty now. Shoulda used google docs.

I feel like shooting someone's balls off now, we had such an epic climax D:

But seriously though, when you guys finally see this post it's going to be amazing. If we ever get the heart to rewrite all those goddamn 3k words.

Years

I feel like shooting someone's balls off now, we had such an epic climax D:

But seriously though, when you guys finally see this post it's going to be amazing. If we ever get the heart to rewrite all those goddamn 3k words.

Oh God that's never happened to me with etherpad before but I feel your pain because a PC glitch caused me to lose an entire post not that long ago. Keep persevering guys, I'm looking forward to reading your post.

Foxrally

Years
Just me torturing Sonata :D

8fd7ec16c6.png

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
One thing, I'm done with the post but family stuff has come up and I'm gone for the next two weeks. You can kick me out of the RP if you want, but I'll probably just be gone for 2 weeks and I swear to God that I will post once a week minimum.

Years
One thing, I'm done with the post but family stuff has come up and I'm gone for the next two weeks. You can kick me out of the RP if you want, but I'll probably just be gone for 2 weeks and I swear to God that I will post once a week minimum.

How mean do you think I am?
See you in two weeks. :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
One more update and this JP will officially be done and I won't have to deal with Foxrally anymore :P We've also got a nice little tl;dr at the end of the last one that Fox will be posting in like 12 hours or so.

Foxrally

Years
Right, final update is out, hoped you enjoyed The Grand Ole Opera :D next up will be a JP with Bidoof featuring Sophia and Colt. Stay tuned :D

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
I hope it's not too late for one more baddie... ;A;

Name: Virginia Raine
Age (16+): 20
Status (Bounty Hunter or Outlaw?): Outlaw

Personality:
Cold and distant, human relationships were one of the few subjects Virginia absolutely sucked at. While she could read people like books, she had always from young found it challenging to write her heart on her sleeve. Though, she learnt quickly that it did not matter in this harsh world. Life was cruel and to evade its dastardly twists and turns, she had grown to keep herself detached from everything around her. She had a conscience, once. Years of illegal business and being immersed in the underground criminal world had numbed her and every absolute was simply a gray area to her. Virginia was not only calculative and observant, but quiet as night. Her soul was ice-cold like a corpse and blacker than obsidian. Many of her dissenters have called her a 'manipulative bitch', though all of them have at least had their faces soaked with freezing water.

Virginia prefers to be a lone wolf, though she will forge ties where it benefits her (usually the most). She may not have the charisma to lead clans of bandits, but she knows how to make a good obliging puppet. She may be a woman of few words, but she keeps to her word and never utter promises that she intends to break.

Appearance (Image, written or both):
Virginia is not one would call 'plain', yet she is not 'beautiful' either. Her height of 5'7" and black shoulder-length hair does not reveal much, while her pale skin and emaciated fragile-looking physique hints at a childhood spent in poverty. Her hands are usually kept gloved, perhaps to conceal the coldness of her skin that might make one wonder if she was alive. If they needed an answer to that question, they should look no further but into her eyes. Blue as the ocean brimming with life, they glimmer like sapphires. Her eyes do not seem to have a fixed shade, varying between hues with unpredictability, contributing to the mystifying aura around her.

She is always found with her black umbrella by her side and walks in the same pair of boot heels. Her dressing seems to match with the skies, shifting between a range of blues and grays, and occasionally whites.

Element (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Electricity): Water

Weaponry:
- Umbrella-concealed knife: Stored within the handle of her umbrella, is a knife.
- Classic Revolver

3 Stock Spells:
Elemental Burst - Water
Elemental Shield - Water
Blink

2 Custom Spells (and a description of each):
Cloudburst: By opening her umbrella, Virginia can conjure clouds that bring rain (that's not heavy but not too light either) even in a dry area. The extent of rain nearly covers a small village and lasts no more than an hour. She can will the rain to cease just by closing her umbrella.

Shroud: Virginia envelopes herself in a cloud of mist or fog. The time it takes for the Shroud to dissipate depends on the environment's humidity; in arid and/or windy areas, it'll be gone in minutes, whereas in humid and/or rainy places, the Shroud can last for hours. Casting time requires at least five minutes, even under great concentration.

Roleplay Sample: Either write a day in the life of your character for this RP, or include a link to another RP.
Spoiler:

Back