• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin's Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Zekrom- Naive
OT- SPR2012

Reshiram- Careful
OT- SPR2012

Darkrai- Sassy
OT-2012MAY

Darkrai- Calm
OT-2012MAY

Laundorus- Bold

Thundurus- Careful

Tornadus- Calm

I'd be interested in the Zekrom, Reshiram, and Thundurus. Shoot me a PM when you can trade, add my White FC and don't forget to tell me your :3

EDIT: Actually I'm also interested in your Landorus. If you wouldn't mind, could you check my thread for another Pokemon you'd be interested in?

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
I would be happy to trade my landorus. Im interested in the serious rayquaza ID 03172, also if the victini could be the lonely ID 12031 that would be awesome. My white 2 FC is 4771-8410-9112. I'll add your white FC abd pm you tomorrow i should be ready to go then. Thanks for your help

Years
Hey, I'd like your Torchic, specifically this one.
255.png
#255 アチャモ (LV 10)
OT: Mat ID: 30160
Jolly - Speed Boost - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Scratch - Growl - Focus Energy - Ember

I can offer the following. All are UT and IV spreads are available upon request.
Spoiler:

tabor62

Years
Hey, I'd like your Torchic, specifically this one.
255.png
#255 アチャモ (LV 10)
OT: Mat ID: 30160
Jolly - Speed Boost - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Scratch - Growl - Focus Energy - Ember

I can offer the following. All are UT and IV spreads are available upon request.
Spoiler:

Gamestop Jirachi (Modest)
Win2011 Celebi (Naive)
TRU Shaymin (Naive)

I'd be interested in these three if you would like to choose 2 more Pokemon. If you don't, I'll happily trade you the Torchic for the Jirachi. I hope you accept clones.

Years
Gamestop Jirachi (Modest)
Win2011 Celebi (Naive)
TRU Shaymin (Naive)

I'd be interested in these three if you would like to choose 2 more Pokemon. If you don't, I'll happily trade you the Torchic for the Jirachi. I hope you accept clones.

That works with me. I clone my events too. lol
Celebi and Jirachi are flawless. [HP Dark 70]
Shaymin is 31/22/30/31/31/31. [HP Ice 70]

Uh... How about these guys?

#151 MEW (LV 5)
OT: FAL2010 ID: 10160
Timid - Synchornize - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Pound

#491 DARKRAI (LV 50)
OT: ALAMOS ID: 05318
Timid - Bad Dreams - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Nightmare - Hypnosis

Edit: FC is 1636-4749-9044.

tabor62

Years
That works with me. I clone my events too. lol
Celebi and Jirachi are flawless. [HP Dark 70]
Shaymin is 31/22/30/31/31/31. [HP Ice 70]

Uh... How about these guys?

#151 MEW (LV 5)
OT: FAL2010 ID: 10160
Timid - Synchornize - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Pound

#491 DARKRAI (LV 50)
OT: ALAMOS ID: 05318
Timid - Bad Dreams - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Nightmare - Hypnosis

Edit: FC is 1636-4749-9044.

Sounds good to me, add my White FC in my signature. Though I cannot trade right now, how long will you be online?

Years
Greetings, would you be so kind to breed me the folowing:

Pokemon:Ghastly
Nickname:No nickname
Nature:Timid
Ability:Levitate
IVs: 31 SpA, 31 Spd
Shiny:Yes, if possible
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter

I would be very gratefull for this :3

tabor62

Years
Greetings, would you be so kind to breed me the folowing:

Pokemon:Ghastly
Nickname:No nickname
Nature:Timid
Ability:Levitate
IVs: 31 SpA, 31 Spd
Shiny:Yes, if possible
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter

I would be very gratefull for this :3

The Gastly I have is Modest, but I'd rather not breed another one at the moment since I'm taking requests to help motivate me to RNG the entire Pokedex, sorry >.< Feel free to offer to trade for mine or request something else though > 3<

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
I have some gen 3 and 4 shinies which I would like to donate to your adoption list. I'll send you a PM with the Pokemon. Yes I know shinies are rare but i feel this shop needs gen 3 and 4 Pokemon.

tabor62

Years
I have some gen 3 and 4 shinies which I would like to donate to your adoption list. I'll send you a PM with the Pokemon. Yes I know shinies are rare but i feel this shop needs gen 3 and 4 Pokemon.

I'm going to have to refuse your offer at the moment, I use the Adoption Center to give the extra Pokemon in my games a better home and hopefully a use. So accepting donations just fills up my boxes even more. Sorry >.<

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
i would be interested to adopt the female eevee from the gen 1 area, but does gen 1 refer to the game, or the generation the pokemon were created?

honestly i've nothing good to offer for a trade, unless you're willing to send a clone back to me of my zorua :/ it's the one from the storyline in b2. i also have a victini in my white game, but i'd want a clone of that back too....

tabor62

Years
i would be interested to adopt the female eevee from the gen 1 area, but does gen 1 refer to the game, or the generation the pokemon were created?

honestly i've nothing good to offer for a trade, unless you're willing to send a clone back to me of my zorua :/ it's the one from the storyline in b2. i also have a victini in my white game, but i'd want a clone of that back too....

Gen I as in it's a Gen I Pokemon. It's completely free though, so no worries about figuring out what to trade me. Just trade me something random o 3o Add my Black FC, I'll just add the Black 2 FC in your signature.

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Gen I as in it's a Gen I Pokemon. It's completely free though, so no worries about figuring out what to trade me. Just trade me something random o 3o Add my Black FC, I'll just add the Black 2 FC in your signature.

allrighty, i added your fc, send me a pm with your time zone/times you're available :D

Years
Got a breeding/RNG request for you

Pokemon: Deino
Nickname: none
Nature: naive
Ability: Hustle
IVs: sp atk, speed, hp
Shiny: yes
Hatch Location: doesnt matter

Nicktaco

Hot Sensation
Years