• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Unkown Past

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
this is a game where you wake up one morning and find out that your dad has been doing illegal business with the rockets.
You also find out that he is the leader of the rockets,planning to recreate an evil city once demolished by Mewtwo.

thats all i got so far

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
That's not exactly a story. Don't you think you could have waited until you had a full story and a progress report before starting this thread?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Erm, where's the discouragement? I stated that he should have started the thread for his game when he actually had part of his game done. Instead of posting just a half done story.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
I agree with pheonix, you need to develop the story and maybe have some screens before making a thread, sounds good so far though keep it up ;)

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
The mapping looks great! Keep it up!

(Maybe the path is too ..... thin. I don't know....that's how I feel about it.....but it's in my opinion :) )

~Jeff

Back