• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Soon enough, the empoleon rushed out and blasted Q with a hydro pump. "WAAH!! WAHH!! I WANT MY MUMMY!!" Q cried (disguised as a little kid). Q immitated a child's voice and started crying and looking at the empoleon "wh...why? why did u just blast me? wit... with that hydro pump?!?!"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked up at him as he begane to talk. She smiled slightly as he smiled at her. Genevieve waited for him to finish before speaking. However, he jumped up before he did.

"O-Oh. Ok-ok." She stammered, confused at his sudden outburst. Genevieve looked at the door and then looked at the Chansey who stood next to the bed.

Relucantly Genevieve drunk the mediecene, though it tasted bad.

It'll make me feel better. She told herself and layed her head on the pillow. Genevieve smiled at the Chansey. "Thank you."

"Its my job, dear. Just please stay in your bed this time. Too much working your limbs out could cause permament damage." The Chansey smiled and then walked out of the room.

Genevieve didn't like the sound of that, so she decided to stay in her bed. It was cosy, she pulled the blanket over her.

For some odd reason, that she couldn't figure out, Genevieve kind of missed Neptune..

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune raised an eyebrow and walked towards the little kid. At first he really thought that it was a kid, and felt sorry for the little guy but then he frowned. How could a little kid be this tall? Still the acting was pretty good.

"Oh I'm sorry..." Neptune shook his head, pretending to be sorry for him as he took off his disguise, "Spy. Stop running away already. What is your directive? Who are you working for?"

Neptune growled and stared at him with his metal claws pointing again. Thank god nobody was here, or they'll think he's attacking a little kid. It was quiet here and the flying Pokemon that passed by didn't bother to stop and look. He wished he could finish this quickly. Genevieve was waiting for him up there.

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
The empoleon walked up towards Q. "seriously... it was gonna work!" he said to himself. The empoleon pulled off Q's disguise and told him "Spy. Stop running away already. What is your directive? Who are you working for?" Q was about to answer... but he struggled with the answer... Q's skin was starting to shine. Q's voice suddenly changed and turned dark and raspy "Me? I have no directive? Me? Im not working for anyone... though my body is being used for secret purposes... Then Q fainted and fell to the ground and all the light left Q's body...

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune watched as the light went into his body, and he tried to 'shoo' the light away, but it didn't work. When the light entered his body, the spy spoke in a rather different tone, that kinda creeped Neptune out, but when the light left his body, he fainted.

Neptune took out a string and tied his hand-blades together, and dragged the spy back into the building. Something weird was happening, but he didn't know what. What was the strange light?

"General." Neptune walked towards General Manchu and pointed at the unconscious gallade, "Something strange happened. Do you know what's going on?"

Neptune took a deep breath and told the General everything.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve thought back about the battle. Why did I go alone? Why didn't Roserade not kill me? These were just a couple of questions that were going in her head. She sighed softly and layed her head back on the pillow.

Her eyes started to close. I can`t still be tired. She thought trying to keep herself awake.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
A shadow was speaking in a dark room. "hehehehe. what fun! Using an inocent body of a Gallade to do my biddings, now that ive been led to general manchu, i might be able to hear their secret plans" he said to the empty room.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Roserade sat on a stump in the forest. He glared at the ground. He'd been chewed out for his actions. Even though he was one of the 5 Great Generals, he still could get critised by their leader.

"It's not like I planned it." He mumbled to himself angry.

"That stupid fox got in my way." he growled angerily at the floor. "Stupid fox. I'll find you and kill you myself!"

"Commander!" A voice called behind him.

Roserade sighed softly, he knew who it was. He didn't want to deal with him right then. "Yes? What is it Oddish?" Roserade didn't turn to look at him.

Roserade heard small footsteps and then looked down at the Oddish, who was now standing before him. This Oddish might have not looked like much, but he was a skilled fighter. Which is how he got so high up in the Order. "The leader wants to know if you and your troops are ready to start our plan." The Oddish stared, bravely staring up at him.

Roserade chuckled slightly. He lied how this Oddish seemed to show no fear of him. I'll make him fear me in time. He thought with an evil grin.

Instead he said. "Where do you think my troops are? They have been in position for an hour and a half."

"Alright. I'll go tell him. The signal wil be the usual one. Just try to be as quiet as possible." The Oddish said and then added. "Those are the boss's words, not mine." When Roserade gave him a distained look. The Oddish quickly ran away, going to tell the leader.

"Alright." Roserade said grinning. "Almost time for some fun!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Manchu looked over the Gallade, and listened to Neptune's story. His eyes widened as he heard it.

"A simple spy is not that serious of an issue. In all honesty, there are hundreds of spies all over the city, most likely. However, this is some other kind of business. It appears we have a spy that can somehow take control of other Pokemon. That must have been what this light you saw was, Neptune. You should come with me and report this. This is something new the Order must be planning."

Manchu then order some of his soldiers to come and take the body of the Gallade off the streets.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune nodded, "I'll be there. Hold on for a sec."

He left the Gallade here and he walked into the lift. Finally he could see Genevieve again. He walked into the medical room with a smile on his face as he saw Genevieve. She looked better, and Neptune gave a sigh of relief.

"I'm back..." Neptune spoke gently and he sat next to her once again, "How are you? Feeling better now?"

Neptune noticed she was a little sleepy so he didn't talk anymore. He looked out the window. Nobody was there this time.

"Chansey how's Genevieve?" Neptune asked, tilting his head.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had been laying there, just thinking. As she fought her eyes to keep them open. When she heard Neptune she smiled and looked at him.

"Welcome back." She said. Genevieve didn't ask where he went, that was his business. "Yes, I'm fine. Please don't worry about me." Genevieve watched Chansey walk into the room. No more mediecene. She pleaded silently.

When she heard Neptune's words, the Chansey looked over at him. She smiled. "Yes. She's going to be fine. Genevieve should be able to leave early tomorrow."

Genevieve had ben listening to the Chansey, watching her. As she heard her words she smiled. Genevieve was ready to go home.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Thanks," Neptune nodded and flipped a coin into her hands, a tip. Chansey just smiled and didn't say a word as she caught the coin.

"So you're going home tomorrow." Neptune turned to Genevieve, with a large grin on his face, but then he darkened as he thought of something, "It's dangerous there, Genevieve. Don't go."

Neptune could still remember Genevieve telling the General and Kaiser about someone attacking nearby. If the attacker was there before, he, or she, could still be there now. And if the attacker attacked Genevieve before, there was absolutely no reason for the attacker to strike again...

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve watched the exchange between Neptune and Chansey, silently.

"I can't wait. I miss my house." Genevieve said smiling as she pictured her house. Her smile faded as she looked at Neptune again. "My home, is my home. I know its safe, the forest just isn't safe...."

Genevieve couldn't believe the forest was evil either. It was the Pokemon in the forest making it evil. She knew the forest, Genevieve played in its trees since she was little.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune nodded as she answered. Neptune was still sitting on her bed, next to her. After all, he had nowhere to go right now. The spy was 'taken care off', sort off, and the General didn't give him any orders yet. Actually he was kind of worried. What if the attacker attacked again? Maybe Genevieve wouldn't be that lucky this time...

If she's really going back, I'll have to keep an eye on her.

"Are you sure...?" Neptune looked into her big red eyes with a worried expression on his face, "You have to be careful."

Neptune hoped that she wouldn't mind his salty smell, since he's a water time, it wasn't avoidable. He didn't want anything bad to happen to Genevieve but what he could do was limited. The Chansey walked out of the room and headed towards another medical room. The room was quiet once again, and Neptune's voice echoed around the room.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve liked having Neptune in th room. He was one of the only Pokemon that would talk tp hather. Not for long. She thought soberly. Genevieve pushed that thought away. If it was true, she wanted to be ingorant of it, at least for now. I'll worry about that when it happens. She tho?ught.

Genieve couldn't help, but laugh a little at the look he gave her.

"I'm a big girl Neptune. I'll be careful. Just won't go into the forest. The forest is dangerous." She looked up at him, smiling a little. "Thank you for your concern"

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune relaxed a little as she said that, and smiled, "I guess you are."

Neptune quickly looked away as his cheeks turned red, blushing for a few seconds. He didn't know the reason, and when he turned to Genevieve he's normal again. The Ninetales looked tired as her eyes got smaller, so Neptune stood up and placed a blanket on her gently, "You need rest or you're not going home tomorrow."

Neptune didn't want her to go back that quickly, he wanted her to stay a little longer. But she wanted to go home, so Neptune sighed a little and looked at her, forcing a smile, "Good night. I'll be in the building if you need me."

He said he was going to roam around, but he was planning to stay next to her. He liked being next to her.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve smiled as she looked at him. She watched him turn away and she wondered why. However, she didn't ask. Genevieve didn't want to pry.

When he covered her up and told her to go to sleep. She tried to hide a yawn. "I'm not tired......Good night." Genevieve had started to protest, she didn't want to sleep. Genevieve actually wante to talk to him more. He was more or less a stranger to her, even if they did know each others names. However, she gave up when her eyes reminded her how much they were tired. Her eyes threatened to close once more.

For a reason, Genevieve didn't know, it gave her peace to know that Neptune wouldn't too far away. She smiled lazily at him before Genevieve closed her eyes. It didn't take long before she was in a deep sleep.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune smiled with satisfaction as she drifted into sleep. He wasn't going anywhere. He looked around, then found a chair outside. He pushed the chair into the room and sat down next to the sleeping Ninetales. He yawned, it was late, and he wasn't really nocturnal.

He wondered how the General was doing, but he didn't want to know right now. The Order wasn't going to attack that night, so it was probably safe here. Neptune yawned the looked at Genevieve to make sure she was sleeping.

"Night." Neptune spoke softly and closed his eyes slowly.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"I will stay strong"Julie said to herself as she followed Kent,keeping up her speed as fast as his.

"I won't back down,not when I'm already this far in"She said to herself.

She observed the whole area they went through,to make sure nothing seemed subspecius.Every once in a while she would look at Kent,to make sure he didn't seem alarmed or anything.She was a bit nerves,but made sure not to show it.She wondered if she should think everyone is innocent intill proven guilty,or if it was the other way around.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
As she fell asleep, Genevieve listened to Neptune. She listened to him bring something ito he room. Genevieve didn't open her eyes, she probally couldn't if she tried.

He doesn't have to stay. Genevieve thought. I'm not even sure why he's still staying this close to me... That'll change soon.. Genevieve pushed the thought away and concentrated on sleeping.

"Night." She replied to Neptune and then drifted to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back