• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Paluchi

Paluchaayyy
Years
hey man, my favourite hack ive played so far props :D
theres a couple of stuff ive found and my appologies as theyve more than likely been said before, in a rough order;

*the timerball on the floor (just before fire village) is innasessible as when theres and invisible wall blocking the only way out (jump over a ledge to get to it)
*jaroda's party sprite and in box sprite is a black box but in battle its fine (sorry just read this bug on the previous page)
*enburoo's the opposite, box and party sprites fine, but only half is visible in battle,
*the egg recieved (forgot which town) doesnt seem hatchable although it could just be me,
*bicycle not usable in fire village and surrounding areas, not tried anywhere else though :/,
*back door to old womans house in dragon village when entered you walk through a world map and so its one-way,
*PC in water village appears to have an ash sprite sat on the moniter lol :L,
*several PC's didnt work yesterday but do today :S (i played through on vba holding the spacebar almost constantly so id blame it on this, causing a build up fo bugs and stopping scripts working)
*got to the HQ today and the PC wont work (saved, closed vba and reopened and still not working)
*HQ doorway to elites and rival blocked by invisble PC, that works, and when approached from either left or right appears to be a pokemon OW sprite that im not familiar with (possibly 5th gen or fakemon?) i assume this was on purpose as elites not finished/scripted?,
*several tile annomalies, i.e. pieces of background appearing above player sprite, tiling mistakes i suppose, (sorry if im using terminology incorrectly ive played hacks before but never really interacted with hacking tools/terms or hackers themselves :/)

i tried to post these yesterday but i couldnt get on the site, dunno if the sever was down or it was just a problem on my end, strange how this was the only site inaccesible though, anyway, hope these findings will come in helpfull in the making of the final production, ill keep playing and edit this post with any finidings/resolutions, couple of things might be helpful but im not sure:
Hero: ADAM,
Gary/Rival/EvilDude: POOPY (dont ask),
Playtime: 12:18,
Pokedex;
kanto; seen: 98, owned: 6,
national; seen: 229, owned: 18,
(both of which seem wrong but im not sure how catching all the evil pokemon have effected it)
again, really hoping this is helpful and not waste of alot of space and your time, i can provide links to screenshots/videos of glitches stated, aswell as my gamesave if you want it. add me on msn if you want (for videos of glitches); [email protected]

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
thank you these will all be looked at and fixed accordingly.
Expect the final version in 3 weeks. Ill post more spoilers as we come along. The game will be seriously on a different level then it was before, so hold on for the release :)!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
hmmmmm this looks really interesting, i played it and it far exceeded my expetations, im gonna keep a sharp eye on this, cant wait for some more updates :D

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
My greatest gratitude goes out to sigeru, who has completed remapping the entire game with my new custom tileset. Guys, the game is slowly coming to a beautiful end. Version 2 will be released and will be up until you beat the Pokemon HQ. Version 3 will then be reales a few weeks later including the 3 after stories, including the introduction of a new rival, pokemon stadium, the mystery of zekrom and reshiram, and the introduction to creators forest.

Again, sigeru, you have been an amazing help and an amazing friend, thanks for all of your hard work, im sure it will be enjoyed by many. I thank you.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
I like the story, but the "You are tough." and "Battle me" and the sayings for all characters is no creative. And after the HQ. There must a "new" adventure beyond the islands to defeat Toru's ambition after defeated to kill all the legendaries. And find Deoxys + Mewtwo.

That's the name of creative.

By the way. I like this game.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
there is an actual LONG story line after the HQ so dnt worry,theres a new rival introduced, and you need to challenge the pokemon colluseum and everything ull see

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2012
SO I'm @ the pokemon HQ and I talk to the officer, all is well he leaves, then I try to go to the first elite 4 members then and it's blocked by an invisible PC can anyone help me I want to progress I want to find new pokemon also pm me if you can give me an answer

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
The game is still being developed. It will be released in about a week or two, youll have to wait til then.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2012
:'( sadness if I patch the new version over the current version will I still have my previous stuff or will I have to start over?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
well the game has been completely altered and upgraded and recoded, it would be better in my opnion to start over, but it should work so you can continue.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2012
ok! well maybe it will be best if I start over, new party, new pokemon, a lot of things probably!

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
yup, and extended and more in depth storyline as well! Its exciting to see things slowly coming together.

Anyways guys, still looking for an OW spriter, please contact me!

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
Greetings dbzmay! How's your holiday?

Any news regarding the Hack? I can't wait for the Final Version!

When I mean Final version, I mean that the only thing you will release are Bug-Fixes.

Anyways, I really really hope you're still working on this even if slowly.

Good Luck and God Speed! :D

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
It is still being worked on. Will be released within the next week or so. Dont wanna spoil any of the surprises lol :P

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Thanks for the support guys. I have no time to be taking screenies and make elaborate updates and such. With what little time i do have free i dedicate to the production of the hack because that is a priority.

I am discouraged by the lack of support, but I do assure you that it will be released within a week. Until then look forward to its release.

And nasonex, happy holidays to you to, and happy new year! :)

Years
Thanks for the support guys. I have no time to be taking screenies and make elaborate updates and such. With what little time i do have free i dedicate to the production of the hack because that is a priority.

I am discouraged by the lack of support, but I do assure you that it will be released within a week. Until then look forward to its release.

And nasonex, happy holidays to you to, and happy new year! :)

when you will release the next revamp beta?

rstar095

Baby Seal Clubber
Years
I'd rather take a complete not great hack over a perfect beta. I'm just getting tired of seeing so much hacks where start off great, but is only like three or four towns long and never get finished. I don't really think its about quality over quantity, more of do something you can finish.

Back