• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
anyone know where the hm's from rock smash, fly, and surf are? & how to get to flora city? please help! & btw i love this hack so much!

& by the way i'm so sorry if someone else asked this and it's been answered, i couldn't find it! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
anyone know where the hm's from rock smash, fly, and surf are? & how to get to flora city? please help! & btw i love this hack so much!

& by the way i'm so sorry if someone else asked this and it's been answered, i couldn't find it! :(
Hmmm.. Rock Smash I can't remember but Surf is attached to the Gyarados you traded with Misty for a Krabby (attached to or equiped) and Fly isn't available in-game yet...

Years

fly is not yet available in the hack
all available hm's are obtained through the story line

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
Dude you are awesome... I mean, i Will never read the manga (i love comic books (yes i know what a geek)) but i love your game i mean is something that if i could i Will buy... And if you ask me (i hope you will C:) everybody will love have 1th, 2th And 3th generations in the first part of the game... Why not? (the manga i know :C)

I hope you are Ok
Saludos desde Tlaxcala, México

Years
pretty cool how a single pokemon hack can bring together people from Australia, Mexico, US, and anyone else I forgot to mention.
My thanks and brospect goes to Aethestode

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
Damn I cant catch a staryu inside of cerulean gym its alway sa Not Even In Nibble I AM wasting my time in this game ! :(

iAmBaka

THE DIAMOND I BOI
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
I got one question, is there a Beldum and if yes where do I find it?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
But everybody said that u nid to fish inside of gym and when im fishing outside always magikarp appear ? LeHux

Granite Guard

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
Are you busy with real life stuff again or working on green cause red gets updated rarely unlike your fast updates months ago

iAmBaka

THE DIAMOND I BOI
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
I met a shiny gastly today on the graveyard.. Is my time wrong? How to fix it

Granite Guard

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
But everybody said that u nid to fish inside of gym and when im fishing outside always magikarp appear ? LeHux

What?
Everybody? Who everybody?
If you really checked the previous pages you would see that EVERYBODY TOLD THAT YOU CANT FIND A STARYU INSIDE THE GYM BUT OUTSIDE OF THE GYM and yes magikarp appear too but so do staryus...
Even misty tells you that staryu live in the lakes

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
Hm... dude you have to fish outside the gym in the lakes NEAR the gym and nobody said that you have to fish inside... but yeah magikarps will appear A LOT but a Staryu will appear... eventually...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 4, 2019
Hi,
I just recently started playing Adventure Red and I love it so far.
I got stuck with the S.S. Anne though < _>... After Serge got thrown off the ship I started to go to the exit but instead of the Chairman and followers greeting me at the exit they're sitting in a group right in front of the first stairway down to the second level... When I try to talk to the chairman the game play freezes while the music and other sounds continue playing.
I really want the bike so I can continue with the game what do I doooo?! D;

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
Hey loving the hack so far wondering if theres anything special you need to do to evolve scyther because whenever I use the metal Coat on him it sho9ws the evolving screen and then says

"huh"?

Any inisght on this would be great XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024

Fly - Not available in beta 7.9
Surf - Attached to Gyarados as a hold item when you trade a Krabby for Misty's Gyarados.
Rock Smash - Enter Viridian City Gym and get it from the old man. You will get to enter the gym after you saved Yellow from the Viridian Forest.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
ok tnx to all ! i am happy that you give a time to answer my question :D

Back