• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dead] Pokemon Zombies gone wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
ENDING PROJECT if anyone would like to continue this project please download it and start working

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
NOTE :- THE GAME USES RPG MAKER XP SYSTEM TO RUN YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD RMXP TRIAL OR BUY IT.

If you compress a game and include the RTP, then add rgss102e.dll to your game folder. You don't need RMXP to run RMXP games.

For future projects.

Also, I understand using the Tales of Battle System isn't easy at all. It's known as one of the hardest RMXP battle systems to use, and is very outdated and buggy. Personally I would use Minkoff's animated sideview with RTAB for a starting project. Not sure why you're just giving up but I suspect that has something to do with it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
If you compress a game and include the RTP, then add rgss102e.dll to your game folder. You don't need RMXP to run RMXP games.

For future projects.

Also, I understand using the Tales of Battle System isn't easy at all. It's known as one of the hardest RMXP battle systems to use, and is very outdated and buggy. Personally I would use Minkoff's animated sideview with RTAB for a starting project. Not sure why you're just giving up but I suspect that has something to do with it.

Ive gotten used to tales of battle system and if you understand the script its pretty easy to use, I think that my story isnt going well and I am deciding on a new story and I need a team I think I would like to prepare for sometime before continuing the project. The other reason for stopping the project is that I had no support and no comments about the game I wanted more ideas so I will be working on a new project maybe with the same script or something else

I understand using the Tales of Battle System isn't easy at all. It's known as one of the hardest RMXP battle systems to use, and is very outdated and buggy. Personally I would use Minkoff's animated sideview with RTAB for a starting project. Not sure why you're just giving up but I suspect that has something to do with it.

I wanted to use tales of battle system because the system gives you full fledged fighting with buttons which just reminds me of the pokemon anime I was trying to do something similar to that, I wanted to create a new perspective for the game

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
I think this is simmaler to Pokemon snake wood, but with a different story. Why does the [Dead] mean? is it a joke or is this game not being worked on any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back